Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I kind of wanted more on that whole When we were 15 and 16, our parents told my sister and me we were old enough to have our own apartment story. I wasn't paying anywhere near as good attention as I should, being totally unfamiliar with the supper club concept, but I believe I heard someone say there was schnitzel.
  3. Pride was just on on Sundance, and I have mixed feelings about Logan’s exit - I really wish the final scene had been with Logan and Briscoe and Van Buren, instead of Jack and Claire talking about what would happen to Logan. It felt rushed, I didn’t mind that they had Logan exit by punching the councilman, Logan had always been fiery and rather hot headed, but Logan should’ve gotten a final scene. Anyway I’m glad they brought Logan back on CI years later and had him regain his detective badge, and I liked how on CI they mentioned Van Buren tried to get him back to her squad and that he still thought about Lennie a lot (I’ll just ignore the awful Exiled movie in between Logan’s Mothership run and his CI run, that movie was a fucking disgrace). The plot itself was decent but I thought the case against the councilman was shaky, not really surprising the jury deadlocked, but the DAs did the right thing by bringing the case, it was pretty certain Crossley did it but the evidence was circumstantial. It was satisfying seeing Logan punch out Crossley, even if it cost Logan his job. It’s a decent episode I just wish Logan had gotten a final scene.
  4. Given his previous request to be voted off Yanu instead of Bhanu, I just think he's a quitter and a sore loser. He said himself in this episode the only game he's interested in playing is one he controls. He has either controlled every prior vote or at least thought he did. This is the first time the vote wasn't under his control. Interesting we are now dead even with three former Yanu, three Nami and three Siga. I wonder if it even matters anymore.
  5. I never thought Abbott Elementary was all that good to begin with, which is why I stopped watching partway through season 1. I watched an episode the other night because it was the only thing available to fill the time before Amazing Race, and I really have to wonder why it gets all the praise and Emmy love.
  6. A website with many of the outfits on sale www.shopyourtv.com Episode 5 pics https://celebrityjackets.us/elsbeth-2024-carrie-preston-puffer-coat/
  7. Starting to wish they'd kept Bhanu and gotten rid of Q. That's how screwed up this season is.
  8. TVLine isn’t happy about this season either https://tvline.com/features/so-you-think-you-can-dance-season-18-review-criticism-sytycd-1235202059/
  9. They like to shop so hopefully they'll at least catch that up.
  10. I don't know why she doesn't have better shoes. Tori must be promoting those boots on her social media.
  11. I suppose that made her marginally better than the characters who were monsters and didn't love their children, but yeah, she was a monster who did terrible things allegedly to protect her children. Neither her love for her children or her supposed oppression by the patriarchy excuses any of the horrible acts she committed or which were committed at her order. I hated the character. She was marginally less insane than in the book but that's it.
  12. Kathryn Greenwood as Aunt Patty Jessica Clement as Clara Wilkins Marci T. House as Dorothy Wolf Sofie Kane as Gillian Gibbons Doris Maria Bregolisse as Bailiff Dean Winters as Dick Franks
  13. Considering that poor Lilah is the last one up the stairs in those 3x-too-large rubber boots with her tendency to fall over, probably the less reason she has to go up there, the better!
  14. The list of cities on the back of Danny's concert tour shirt: Madison WIH The Villages FL The Borscht Belt NY Talladega Alabama
  15. There's been a lot of discussion about Dan's mortgage during the run of this show. At the time Dan and Roseanne bought that house, it couldn't have been much more than around 50K. I know they took out a second mortgage when they opened the bike shop, but who knows what's canon anymore. At any rate, even then it would have been far less than 100K. It's been well over 30 years since then and mortgages don't last longer than that. The pension thing is confusing too. Dan only worked briefly fixing city vehicles before he quit that job to take a job drywalling a new prison, which made him self-employed again. But again, canon? Who knows. The woman who played Darlene's boss was on "Jury Duty" (hilarious series on Amazon Prime). I'd never seen her before that show but lately she's been everywhere. Looks like she got a lot of work as a result of that show.
  16. I liked the familiarity that William and Eliza had that only comes from knowing each other many years. It was especially refreshing for the time period.
  17. It was released 40 years ago so I thought maybe only we old or verging on old would be familiar with it.
  18. With Chucky Season 3 Part 2, the episodes will no longer be streaming next day on Peacock, but 7 days after they air on SyFy.
  19. Zach also said that he's not keeping the kids from his dad or the farm or avoiding it; he's just "not interested."
  20. Soo seems to be one of the best chefs in the whole competition so I'm glad he made it - even if it was pre-ordained. I like him. I do not like Kaleena so I hope she gets booted again in the very near future. Having said that, her "sandwich" in the first round did look good.
  21. I wouldn't say being anti-police makes them bad guys at all.
  22. About The Show: Platform - Apple TV+ Premiere - July 10, 2024 (first 2 episodes) First Look Images:
  23. Noooooooot to me. I thought, again, that Victoria Grace was good today. Especially when she mentioned passing Goldman's desk and being reminded of the tank again. Though I don't get why she'd consider Goldman "demonic" when she was really only following Clyde's orders.
  24. I don't usually care for Chihuahuas but the one Frank was carrying around was awfully cute with his little tongue sticking out. Despite Frank's rather abrasive personality he does really seem to like dogs. There's no way Frank or Shred could have caught up with that bunny on the ice the way they were slipping around. I had a feeling that Victoria's secret admirer was going to turn out to be Templeton for some reason. I just had an inkling the "reveal" would have to be someone we already knew and since it wasn't Frank that really narrowed it down.
  1. Load more activity