Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. peachmangosteen

S38.E10 Blood of a Blindside

Nah, you gotta bring the receipts! It's kind of fun and interesting that no one is really aligned and that it's kinda unpredictable what will happen because of that, but all the players are awful, boring, or both and there's no one to root for so it kinda takes the fun out of it. Victoria is probably playing the best game, but she doesn't do anything, is boring, and irritates the hell outta me for some unknown reason. I still can't figure out why I hate her. She's precisely my type of player. Lauren continues to do literally nothing lol. I can't wait to see what she does now that Kelley's gone. I hope she becomes a real force because I need someone to root for. I guess right now I'm rooting for Aurora because she's kind of a fun bitch and because she's the underdog, but it's sort of a passive rooting. I don't really give a shit if she goes. I couldn't believe Kelley told the EoE people that Lauren has an idol. It probably won't end up mattering at all, but still, what a stupid and/or rude thing to do lol.
  3. Chloesmom

Joe and Mika Know Their Value: The Hosts Thread

Thank you my friend. My snarky comment was if you really want to cut sugar out of your diet, put down that wine glass. Talk about hidden/empty calories.
  4. LadyChaos

S08.E01: Winterfell

Yes, but Robb also had the benefit of 1) not physically seeing his sisters in danger right in front of his eyes. 2) knowing that while he had the Kingslayer in his hands, his sister were likely safe.
  5. Pickles

House Hunters: Buying in the USA

They let the dog out in each backyard and some of those yards looked really muddy. Then everyone troops back into the house and onto the carpeting. Who wants muddy dog feet all over your carpeting? So inconsiderate. The husband and wife looked like brother and sister.
  6. SeanC

Jeopardy! Season 35 (2018-2019)

James shows how advantages multiply — dominating the board leaves him free to wager huge, huge sums in Final without endangering his win, because nobody else ever has much money.
  7. Mellowyellow

Small Talk: The Quiver

I am the tree and Paul Rudd!!!! Does this mean I will not age????? Awesome! You got: Groot and Paul Rudd You're a combo of Groot and Paul. You're goofy, sincere, and genuine. Like Groot, you're a big kid at heart and you don't take life too seriously. And like Paul, you're someone people turn to when they need a good laugh.
  8. TV Anonymous

S04.E10: The Deep Heart's Core

Out of topic: why the name must be River Run? Keep thinking of Ser Edmure Tully with that name. 🙂
  9. Bali

One thing that I really loved about this episode (Other than "I've always had blue eyes") is that Dany told Sam what she did. THEN she got to see the human reaction. She's never had to face down a relative of anyone she has crispied. But in Episode 1, she saw what it did. And she saw it on the face of someone she admired. (Sam cured Jorah) But I also like that Sansa is thinking about how to feed all of these people. Someone needs to think of that stuff. The dead don't eat. Her army needs food, water and protection from the cold. But really, why is she so mean to Tyrion? Dragons don't like cold. But they could always start a fire. I mean, they are fire breathing creatures. DUH! I thought that Arya told the faceless men that the Hound is no longer on her list? I despise Cersei. I really, really do. I don't care about her brat. I just want someone to kill her good and dead before this is all over. Not to mention- she is SO STUPID!! Yes, you evil *** your son won't be happy when you blow up his wife and her whole family. And then last season she is all happy about how the dead have monsters and the North has monsters, so let the monsters fight it out. YOU STUPID! If all of the monsters die- then the undead Monsters will come after you- you arrogant. UGH! WHY DIDN'T OLEANA KILL HER FOR ME????? "Why are you so offended by dwarf jokes, but so ready to make with eunuch jokes?" "Because I have balls." Sorry. It made me laugh. Arya and Jon.
  10. I hope people keep bringing up the horrible stuff Ben has done. All it does is show how stupid she looks for trying to shut them down and making Ben seem like he's some victim.
  11. marinaalexis

The Perfectionists

Not totally sure why, but I wasn't as enthralled with this episode as I was the last one. I did enjoy seeing more of Taylor, and her interactions with Alison. Are we taking bets on how long it is until she and Mona end up together? I actually don't want Taylor to be Bad Bishop because it's so obvious that's what's going to happen. I've been trying to ignore it most of the season, but it was so painfully obvious in this episode that Sofia is just not a good actress. Her acting was actually taking me out of scenes. Goes to show that you shouldn't always just go with a big name. It's a shame, because I think Ava would be my favorite of the three, storyline wise, if she was being played more believably. Caitlin being the one hit by the car, and not Mason, was a twist that I didn't see coming. But I really think this show needs to cool it with the direct parallels to PLL. Every time they do something like this, it just reinforces that this show is not the original. They should stick to just the little callbacks (like Taylor's "We don't just look alike, we think alike too" line to Ali) that more hardcore fans of PLL would notice - little Easter eggs in a way. Directly copying or paralleling major storylines is doing the opposite of what they want, I think. Ali and Mona's friendship continues to be the main reason I'm tuning in. It just gets better and better every week.
  12. ShuFace88

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

I agree! He gave the best answer I have heard in years about the late term abortion fear mongering by the right. I love how he pointed out how these pregnancies were wanted and meant to go full term but tragic circumstances intervened and now the families have a terrible decision to make. He asked how the government making this decision is better than the mother, her doctor and her religious or spiritual counselor? I would love to see him in a Vice-Presidential debate against MIke Pence.
  13. LadyChaos

Season 8: Speculation and Spoilers Discussion

Since Melissandre also said that Gendry would be the making of Kings.....(even though I think she was referring to killing him) .....I wonder if that could still be important in the final battle.
  14. Hi all, The IG and FB videos were phony, juvenile and stoopid, per usual, gimme, gimme attention!! If she’s harping on turning 50 now at age 46, what kind of freak out is going to happen when the actual day arrives!?!?!? 😆 Have an Oscar ready......the winner of the “Phony Drama Queen Sales Clerk” is.........SK!!!!!! It was a “shoe in” 👠. Forgive the really bad puns, and have a wonderful day! Thanks for the ❤️! ☮️❤️ Cowabunga
  15. She is totally pathological.
  16. Empress1

House Hunters: Buying in the USA

I thought one of the sisters had a BAD haircut. Way too choppy. Did I misinterpret or did the wife in the Queens/Long Island couple say she married her husband because she had a daughter and just wanted to be married?
  17. Brian Cronin

God Friended Me

Nice callback! That was the second season's end bit, though, no? I sort of recall it as that show's sort of last minute Hail Mary to get renewed ("Hey, look, Season 3 will have Satan!") that fell a few yards of the end zone.
  18. Airdate: Thursday, April 18, 2019
  19. Clanstarling

Yeah, I know I wasn't too young to understand my feelings at that age. Then again, I never went through a boy-hating period, and never got sidetracked by horses. 😉 I think Gendry's completely appropriate given that they were close and he was an honorable friend. They're all grown up now - there's nothing left of the child in Arya given her experiences. Gendry's not only a fond memory of her past, but now a viable friend in the present. Someone (other than family) who knew her at the start of her journey. That's a powerful connection.
  20. The Companion

S04.E13: The Seam

Maybe I am just in denial, but in a show like this I am never sure someone is well and truly dead. The writers say he is, but they would, wouldn't they? They aren't going to say: "yeah, we emotionally manipulated all of you for a really sweet twist next year." If it is permanent, they are going to have to write a pretty tight season next season because Jason Ralph acted his butt off this season and Quentin's story was exceptionally compelling to watch. They also have to figure out how to have the characters mourn without reminding the audience how mad they are that the writers killed him off.
  21. Normades

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

I guess they never met a woman with a healthy libido because they are really WRONG!!! At least that allows the women to look at sexy men without any problems!! As if that would ever happen.
  22. I do think that their chemistry was pretty great. EBR has only ever had zero chemistry with that terrible S5 LI. He just did not look like he was into Felicity for some reason! She gave it her best shot!
  23. Hana Chan

Season 8: Speculation and Spoilers Discussion

I think that the confrontation with Jamie is going to be interesting because a lot of uncomfortable truths are going to come out. This will be of real interest to Dany, because I don't believe that she's really accepting that her father was the kind of monster that he was. She's been told that he committed atrocities, but she also grew up on the stories told by her brother that they were unjustly deposed and driven from their rightful positions of power. She sincerely believes that she is the only one who should be ruling Westeros, not just because she believes that she will be a just ruler, but by right as the last (as far as she knows) Targaryen. Having Jamie reveal that he only killed Aerys in order to prevent him from destroying all of Kings Landing and killing hundreds of thousands of people is going to be a hard truth for Dany to swallow. That Westeros has very good reason to be suspicious, if not hostile to the idea of a Targaryen restoration. That just because what happened after Robert's Rebellion was bad doesn't necessarily mean that what was before was wonderful and didn't need to be removed. And given that we just had Dany's execution of the Tarlys painted so negatively, the comparisons between Dany and her father are going to be unavoidable. This is going to put those who had supported Dany (Tyrion and Varys most prominently, but Jon as well) in a very difficult spot. If the rationale for supporting Dany was that she would be a better and different kind of ruler, this would throw a lot of that into serious question. All of Dany's past actions and conquests would be raised and it might become clear that she will never rule Westeros in the way that she ultimately would want to. We talk a lot about how GRRM likes to subvert fantasy genre tropes and this would be a big one - the silver haired girl with magical creatures from a royal bloodline fighting to regain the throne of her people. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she doesn't get it because she proves unworthy of the position in the end.
  24. truthaboutluv

In The Media: DWTS

Supposedly they are still insisting they're just friends and some of her fans were insisting that she was also holding hands with Maddie Ziegler (which she was, I saw the pictures), who was at Coachella with her, Milo and the other group of people they were with. And so clearly holding hands doesn't mean there's something romantic going on. Also, there seems to be some speculation about her and Noah Centineo who is the hot teen idol of the moment, thanks to the Netflix film To All The Boys I've Loved Before. Not sure what that's based on since I haven't seen anything in any of the entertainment mags and they write about him quite a bit. In fact, last I read was speculation about him and Lily Collins. In any case, whatever reason that speculation started, some of his fangirls have already swooped down and naturally many are accusing her of clout chasing and just wanting to use him for fame. I've noticed Alexis gets a lot of social media hate, which I guess when your career is essentially being on social media, that'll likely happen.
  1. Load more activity