Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Doc Holliday was a bad Ass, nothing like Ashley Wilkes. Where did the writers come up with that clue.
  3. While the Action!Dex scenes were cringe worthy, I did like the outside and hallway scenes--it was neat seeing more of the PCPD. So Anna's going to hold onto Cyrus confession so she can make a deal with Sonny at some point? I hope Anna knows what she's doing. The John Cates and Carly scenes have me concerned--the man is massively hot, a good actor, and playing an interesting character. Please don't taint him with the Carly.
  4. Nate sorta taking Daniel's side against Lily. Bruh. Stay out of it. Connor's Dr. Hammond seemed fairly unflappable. Adam was working my last nerve with all his repeated questions and I wasn't even on the videocall. Phyllis, if only you could stop acting like a jealous middle school girl about Christine. Danny's aged rock star ego is eating it up, you moron. It didn't look to me like Connor was able to hold a pen properly so I'm not sure journaling about his feelings is going to be beneficial. 😐 Yes, Chelsea, Connor's problems are all your fault. Except for the ones that are Adam's fault. Do you feel special now? Gah, shut up you drama queen. A t-shirt? Christina should shelve her professional responsibilities so she can get Danny's stupid tour t-shirt? I CANNOT WITH THIS GUY. There it is. Adam is the type of parent who doesn't want his child to get therapy for fear it'll make the child dislike him and blame him for their problems. Poor Connor. Christine, don't coddle Danny. He'll likely be hopping on a different groupie in every town his tour stops in. Meanwhile, Danny, how can we miss you if YOU WON'T LEAVE? Go already! Guess Phyllis is over Harrison's kidnapping. And Chance seemed pretty unbothered too. Maybe Summer hasn't screamed "my son!" at him yet. 😉 Lily, you know you have a legal right to keep the OmegaSphere properties instead of giving them back to Daniel as lovely parting gifts. But you keep tripping up your legal argument by sounding vindictive. I'm trying to stay in your corner, hon, but you're making it way hard. I don't know about that PSA at the end with Adam, Connor, and Chelsea. Their part of this episode was mainly spent throwing the words "trauma" and "OCD" back and forth. IMO the show's concern about childhood mental health comes close to sounding like mockery.
  5. I won't say they did wrong. I will say that the challenge designer did a poor job by not foreseeing a flaw in the challenge rules that allowed teams to take advantage. Didn't we have something similar a season or two ago? About counting coins? Or exchanging coin denominations?
  6. So Cara Maria is supposed to play Kam's game for her now? It was okay for others to say "I can never vote against Rachel so..." [Flora, whomever] but not for Cara to throw her vote away (if the order they voted in was shown correctly, it was obvious Rachel was going in)....I like Kam and Leroy, but that was a bit much! Amused at Jasmine's talking head about playing dominoes at her HBCU. How can Ayanna not tell that Kam is not going to out the people who told what they'd overheard? I am so glad she's gone. I am enjoying Kefla, whom I don't remember, but sorry that Syrus' gorgeous grin is gone from my screen. I liked their "old man buddy buddy" chat.
  7. She can say "so baby 2, i was happy with baby 1, but baby 1 i had to share with DickFace. I decided with you, i'd pick you and love you best because you would be all mine and i'd never ever have to share you with creepy creep face who's a disgusting pig and baby 1's daddy. OH HI BABY 1...." lol Counterpoint: Very VERY low bar, and it's not hard to find endless footage of James being a massive asshole. Thank you! James may be good with a turn of phrase but we have seen him do some truly toxic shit.
  8. It sounded like Manny's definitely wasn't rendered enough. Kevin's looked pretty and the description was great, so a bummer he messed that up. I think yes, the real supper club had schnitzel, but it is funny that immediately became katsu. Well, whatever works. Amanda's did sound fantastic. And agreed, @Bastet, I'd really like to know more about Laura's story there. Sounds potentially wild!
  9. He was ONE vote when all of the tribe agreed to vote out Tevin. How was he supposed to change that? And as for not being in tune with the strategic part of the game, once again, they were supposedly in an alliance where they'd agreed to vote for Tiffany. Liz however floats the idea of Tevin to the others and they all agree to it, leaving Q and Hunter, and well Tevin, as the odd ones out. And for all the stupid shit he said and did last night, the one smart thing Q said, when telling Hunter that the vote changed, was that he wasn't going to mess up the game for one person. In other words, at that point, even Q seemed to accept that it was Tevin and there was nothing they could do. So how exactly was Hunter supposed to flip that? And do so without putting a big target on his back if he tried too hard to save Tevin. That's how Tim screwed himself. Fighting too hard for old Siga members, making the other tribe members question where his real loyalty lay.
  10. I think it was more subtle. Amber practically did the puzzles for Latisha and Angie . It spoils it for us, because someone is going to stay behind and then come in last.
  11. I'm sorry :-( It's the only brand I've used, though some people like the stuff that comes in cans, which may be "richer" than the powder. I certainly remember it as very thick. Did you follow the instructions on the label and add the sugar? (Was it the powder? What kind of milk did you use? Growing up we always had full fat, so that would probably make a difference too, if you're using skim or 2%.) Also, when you say you love custard, what kind/type/brand do you mean? Patisserie custard? Or custard that's kind of like icecream? Or custard you've had in the UK? When I moved to the States I found processed food to be far sweeter than the British equivalents - mayonnaise, bread, soups, etc. And American custard is not really like British custard. Don't know if I'm being of any help, but I feel your pain! Lamb is (was) my favourite meat, but I find the lamb here way too gamey, which is a great sadness to me. (Third world problems indeed.)
  12. Not only that, they were playing slow-pitch and there is no such thing as getting on base by being hit by a pitch. Other than that (and the guy not going to first causing his team to lose - bringing back the anger I felt at the end of League of Their Own, when the catcher dropped the ball so her sister could win, with no regard for her own teammates or that the sister also didn't think of her teammates because she wanted to be the star), I liked the softball game part of the ep. Sorry for the long parenthetical, but I can't watch that great movie again because that ending pisses me off so much.
  13. A new DCC show, this one capturing the season. I love it. We had heard rumors, but the DCC sure can keep a secret. Is it a one part documentary or a series? Anyone know?
  14. 18 April 4 p.m. episodes- p. 517, 10 November 2023 Don't Show Up Drunk! ; Mutual Combat Cruise?! p. 518, 19 January 2024 A History of Violence? ; Bad Check Bailout! 5 p.m. episodes- p. 482, 1 January 2021 Dual Driving Disaster ; Aggressive Accounting (JJ doesn't understand, if a tax company finds out a customer lied on their return, they have to either refile it with the correct information, or notify the IRS fraud group. The accountant should have notified the IRS about whatever made them refile). Emotional Vandal Pulls a Knife?!-This is the memorable case of the man who had a room rented in the defendant's house by his father, and landlord/defendant claims months before the eviction that the tenant/plaintiff damaged his house with a knife.) Plaintiff (actually his father) (son) Josh Garver and (father) Gerald Garver wants the entire rent back, and all kinds of damages, and return of security deposit from defendant/former landlord Jason Weismann. Plaintiff was driving to school, slid off of the road, and decided he needed to move closer to school where he could walk to school. So, right after the accident, he couch surfed, then bought a car (actually daddy bought the car), and found another apartment. Plaintiff lived in his room for a week or two, then moved to the apartment, and paid rent through the end of the lease, and paid security deposit. I wouldn't give a penny to plaintiffs, Joshua decided to move out, Gerald decided to prepay the lease, so they relinquished their right to a refund. Defendant / landlord didn't return the security deposit. Did defendant get a police report, and file charges about Joshua hacking the kitchen up? Defendant had three other roommates, and I would be worried about Joshua's temper, and the tenants' safety. In my view, landlord/defendant should never have rented to the plaintiff, and was nuts for not pressing police charges when the vandalism happened. JJ has a text from Joshua admitting ripping the kitchen wiring apart, but discounts it because she feels sorry for Joshua. Plaintiff gets $475. (At least the show pays the $475, not the landlord). Birthday Corvette and Abandoned Dogs?!-Plaintiff Whitney Bonaparte suing defendant/ex-boyfriend John Logiudice for theft of a Corvette, and abandoning his dogs when he moved out of the house (after six years living together), and return of property. When defendant left, he took some property, but left the dogs. Almost all of the cars owned by the defendant are unregistered. Plaintiff claims he gave her a Corvette to her for her birthday, but took it. Defendant has no titles to the cars, and plaintiff claims he buys the cars cheap, fixes them up, and then sells them and the buyer registers them. Plaintiff and defendant don't have titles for the cars, and the cars all have to be repaired, and then apply for titles then. My guess, they’re salvaged cars, or junked. MV-50 (New York State) you repair the vehicle, prove to DMV that you repaired it, and I bet pass inspection, then it gets a title. Plaintiff claims she doesn't have title or keys to the Corvette. You call a locksmith and they change the locks and make keys or key fobs, then you hire someone to get the Corvette running, and do the MV 50 form, and get a title. JJ tells plaintiff to forget the Corvette. Plaintiff wants dogs taken by the defendant, (Bullies, and Cane Corso mixes). Cano Corsos are one person dogs, so I bet the dogs do miss him. JJ says when defendant gets a place to live he can have the dogs back, but he needs to support them. I bet plaintiff had the dogs for years. The Court Can't Help You?-Plaintiff Phyllis Charde suing defendant Shannon Hemmertfor value of a car, or return of a car plaintiff registered, or sold to defendant. Plaintiff can't get a license, or drive or register a car legally. She claims that's because she was pulled over for driving without insurance (bull pucky). She claims she has priors from 2002, and the one no insurance ticket. Car was in defendant's name, and defendant sold the car registered to her, but plaintiff says it was really her car. Plaintiff bought a car, it was registered and insured in defendant's name, and plaintiff drove it. Plaintiff's grandson took the car, it was impounded, and defendant paid the $162 to get it out of impound. Defendant sold the car, and gets to keep the money.
  15. You're welcome to dislike it all you want. Personally I'm not sure how I feel about it. But it's not cheating if the rules allow it and they have since the very first season. They can't enforce that because it's not against the rules. Now, the question of making that a rule for future races is a different matter, and yes, they should make that a rule.
  16. knowing what we know about how Bravo deals with these women after all these years, it wouldn't surprise me if they decided if they got rid of Annemarie, they'd have to get rid of someone from the other side of the couch too. Like you said, Crystal would be least bothered. I wouldn't mind leaked tapes of Dorit groveling for her job, now that I think about it. She wouldn't be able to turn to Kyle to save her job; a) according to Kyle they're not close friends, and b) if Kyle had any pull, we'd still be suffering through Teddi
  17. Same. Even day-old donuts are edible. I used to bring home a box after work to my grateful my neighbors (shared kitchen in a college town rooming house). But I guess there's a lot worse waste on these shows that are always blowing up stuff and shooting up places and torching cars.
  18. I just saw that Lawson and Tiffany are at the farm as well. What's up with this newfound friendship? Evan and Carlin used to be in Nashville every other weekend and I can't recall a time they ever went to Lawson's. I do find it curious that Katie and Travis are doing their own thing. Aside from the initial move-in video, it doesn't seem like the couples have spent much time together. Part of me wonders if it isn't a business move on K&T's end, as in they're trying to remain a separate brand. Carlin pretty much hijacked Alyssa's audience by posting the girls' birthday party to You Tube before Alyssa could get around to it. As it stands now, Carlin's video is at 115k views while Alyssa's is only at 53k. I know K&T have been out of town quite bit, but you can't tell me E&C wouldn't tag along if invited.
  19. From the front page of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. (Unfortunately, the RaRHOF has added a Chat button and a Privacy Button that blocks some of the text on the screen shot I took.) https://www.rockhall.com/
  20. I thought that Cora (the nurse and finger bang expert) having an affair with Dex was a pretty good explanation for 1/5 of the weird things that have been going on in Anna's life. I am not sure why Dex felt the need to give Cora a key since there is no reason for her to be in the condo when he is not there to let her in.
  21. On one level I think Q was just plain old ravenously hungry. He was insistent that four people should skip the challenge so they all could get rice. On another level I agree that a game in which he’s not General Q is a game he no longer wants to play. I don’t like Venus because I do think she credits herself far too much. I don’t like Liz for the same reason and because she’s done nothing until the Tevin vote, and because it’s stupid to play on a game show with little food when you’re allergic to the food that’s available. i like Charlie, he has a social game and a sense of humor, except that I despise how his whole world is Taylor Swift. i do like Ben, Hunter and Maria. Mixed emotions on Tiffany and Kenzie. I liked Q at the beginning but he’s self-imploded. I think I wanted Tim to win, but that’s a moot point now.
  22. I think it was too rare (and to my eyes had too much un-rendered fat)
  23. It's actually Carly and Jagger keeping me away from watching, two weeks straight now. I kept hoping it was a false alarm and I could go back, but I refuse to watch while they waste the one hot guy in that age range we've had in years, who can act! Nah. I won't go back until that is over, and if it doesn't end, then I'm a former viewer for good. I've gotten to the point where this favorable writing for Carly, the minimums, the always winning and every guy falling for her have made me unreasonable. And I know that. I don't care. I honestly hate the character and I hate the writers who have now, unbelievably! doubled down on her. I can't even believe it.
  24. She probably didn't realize it until people started making fun of her for it. (iow told her) She usually doubles down when called out so it will be interesting to see how she responds. Every time this woman opens her mouth she digs herself in deeper. Not gonna lie, like @Stats Queen said, it is kind of fun to watch
  1. Load more activity