Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. 5,060 steps yesterday. Dentist appointment today. But I will be doing some shopping up in town so steps should be up there despite the drive and sitting at dentist.
  3. Comedian? Do you mean Oscar-winning documentarian W. Kamau Bell?
  4. I thought his first weight loss was great. But no way in h**l that his blood pressure was 138/72.
  5. I immediately thought of QT, although MB is probably more likely.
  6. I think he's the detective we saw a few times last year, Bennett, who was hot, that we wanted to see more of.
  7. It’s obvious Zach is trying to recreate the fun and adventurous “farm” atmosphere he grew up enjoying on Roloff Farms. It’s not necessarily working and Tori sees it. Hey, Zach! Just take your children to the farm on a fairly regularly basis. It’s a win/win for everyone except Tori. Such is life!
  8. PI think they’re trying to play Sonny as crossing the line with Cyrus because he’s older and not actively in the mob but it’s not resonating with me. Like others have said, Sonny isn’t exactly young himself, they’re practically peers. It’s not like it was Dex or Michael attacking Cyrus. Also, Cyrus did some pretty reprehensible things up until fairly recently and I don’t get why they are pulling this poor man crap with him when he’s responsible for several murders, attempted murders, and kidnappings, not to mention all he did before he came to PC that we don’t know about. Having a come to Jesus moment at 70 doesn’t make him a decent person and Laura should be the last person on the planet defending him after he ordered a hit that put Lulu into a coma, which before anyone asks, she is aware of because she attacked him over it when it happened. It’s common knowledge that Cyrus was behind the Floating Rib explosion
  9. I think at the time she was living in an apartment, so not a lot of room. The nice house was owned by Randall, who kicked her out.
  10. Danny said at the beginning of the episode that their plan for the day was to have her do both Roadblocks to knock hers out of the way early and if they do that and survive the Mega Leg they'll win the whole Race. Or something. In previous Mega Legs haven't they stipulated that each team member has to take a Roadblock? The racers were reeeaaly over thinking the race track roadblock, trying so hard to remember the route instead of treating it like a puzzle. It looked like Pilot Guy (I don't know all names) figured it out once he looked at the pieces and that's why he aced it. Totally agree with Yellow Teammate's bafflement seeing the finished puzzle ("Really? That's what you had trouble with??").
  11. I have a vague idea that it was mentioned in a Brokenwood Mysteries episode 🤔
  12. I was bummed he didn't want kids, but I appreciate that unlike other shows they addressed it fairly early on and were able to amicably break up because, as grown ups, they realize they have different goals in life. It was a very healthy representation of what sometimes happens in relationships. It does seem like it doesn't know what the show is/will be. Maybe with the paper being sold will create some storylines for Lexi and the team as workplace changes occur. Although I hope this doesn't mean they add a bunch of new characters.
  13. There's a difference between making someone the villain and showing that they are culpable for a bad situation. Good people can make bad decisions and bring others down with them. I hardly think Laura is a villain, but she was responsible for using up a good chunk of the budget. That said I'm actually a bit surprised that Manny didn't get at least a bit of blame. Laura did get the villain edit in that Manny didn't get any flack for spending so much of the budget. Beef tenderloin is crazy expensive. As soon as I saw his pieces of meat I'm like, that has to be at least $200 right there. Beef will always be more expensive than chicken but there are cuts of beef that aren't that over the top. And he didn't even cook it properly anyway so he wasted the budget just as much as Laura did. Edit: the more I think about this, the more it isn't sitting right. Laura gets the villain edit because of her spending too much money, but Manny doesn't even though he was even more responsible for them being over budget. The rules just said beef course -- there are cuts of beef that are way, way cheaper than tenderloin. Yet he gets a pass, and this is pure conjecture, but I think it's because he's hot and the producers don't want to alienate the 18 - 40 women demographic that is a large chunk of the audience. That sucks for Laura.
  14. Yup, it used to be that regularly. And there were a few sites that recapped it for us in the US. It was nice getting that daily sneak peek.
  15. I don't know this for certain, but I'm assuming that the benefits Janine was already receiving would have been approved by the teachers' union contract. As district employees, I doubt those folks receive the same benefits. That cold open was hilarious. And it made me think of something I read post-Emmys when the Abbott cast and crew showed up the next day to film and someone supposedly yelled, "The Bear is not a comedy!" Someone was definitely chopping onions when Janine was reading Ms. Barbara's card. And the kids! Man, I've become such a softie in my old age. I absolutely cackled when Manny pulled out the "district chain" they had bought for Janine. Honey, no one wants that ugly thing. Take it back ASAP.
  16. I, too, have the same reaction to the "true story" graphic. They did place such a card for DuJuan Johnson at the end of the previous ep. It does not appear that he had any role in the production of the series, though. The "insider" ESPN article on Belichick is a perfect example of what I mentioned above as to how and why the best available do not get taken by so many teams. The Atlanta executives involved, all of them, did not list him as a Top 3 candidate. Why? Turf. They know darn well that coach would take over the whole operation and they wanted no part of that. The owner stupidly accepted this and went along. Then again, he's a gazillionaire and I am not.
  17. And shame on Amy, who's begging for money from all these attendees for the cause, for backing them up on their sorry excuse! She's absolutely loving this conflict between Zit and Matt as that makes her and Chris the favored grandparents when that was formerly M&C and Zit treated her like yesterday's dog's dinner! She not only supports it, but probably eggs Zit on behind the scenes, just like she put that bug in her farm manager son's ear about moving (hiding? selling?) Matt and Caryn's stuff... But then she caused "alienation of affection" between her kids and their father all their lives, so why should she change now?
  18. I'm surprised no one at council brought up the possibility that Q wanted to direct all their votes towards him in order to pull out an idol to nullify their votes and choose who was going home himself. Something similar was done on Australian Survivor this year.
  19. But it is so RAD! (according to Tori) When they first showed the "shop" being built I thought good idea...a place for tools and equipment to do actual work...but no it turns out it is an indoor playpen for Jackson and Zach. Pretty soon there will be a sign "NO GIRLS ALLOWED". What a waste.
  20. Except that, on Amazing Race, a team is two people, not six. An alliance is a benefit on competition shows where you can get voted off, but the beauty of Amazing Race is that it was NOT a popularity contest, it was pure race and the team who did it best came in first, and the team who did it worst got eliminated.
  21. Are the producers trying to make Laura the "villain"? Because after annoying Hat Guy left there didn't seem to be anyone whose personality grated or who expressed that tired competition show trope "I'm not here to make friends". They kept showing Laura when she had no expression on her face which I guess was supposed to be "villain" face? If so, she's a pretty weak villain.
  22. Does the cafeteria serve anything besides hamburgers, fries, and coleslaw?
  23. But here is the thing, she does not get it unless it is an Acme anvil to her head...subtle is lost on her. The other fact is, where was Mike supposed to have it mailed, she moves around a lot so in person was the only recourse. Natalie could not have been surprised by this since Mike has told her he was done with her. The misstep was having Debbie the Bith Stew Lady involved in it, a producer could have easily handed the papers to Natalie. Josh is no more interested in anything with Natalie then Mike is but he likes to be on TV. What does Natalie do all day? Does she have a job outside of filming for TLC? How does she have money for food, rent, a car, life in general? The hair extensions are the worst, who did that to her? Natalie leaps from one man to another and does not realize it is not the answer to depend on just one person when you act crazy and demand a ring on the first date, rinse and repeat. The constant crying has got to stop, she is not believable as a femme fatale, the act is old.
  24. It is my hope that the members of the plus-one alliance fumble and stumble so that they are eliminated one by one by one. Yes, technically Soda interrupted that streak, but now we have Tim and Tevin getting the boot. Q has for the second time asked to be a target for a boot IIRC (I think back when it was all Yanu and he couldn't bring home a challenge win, he got frustrated and started some quitting talk). I would think that people would agree that they can't play with him and his mob boss strategy doesn't seem like it would work well when people have no reason to fear or trust him. I suppose they could see him as a goat because who's going to give his condescending bipolar ass $1 million after this tribal? Hunter doesn't seem to have much of a social game and he is an obvious challenge beast. I would think people would try to boot him at the earliest opportunity. But he's got an idol, so it's going to take two tries. I like Tiffany and Maria, and they weren't all into the plus one alliance...but I'd be amused if what presumably would be a first a majority alliance self-destructed from the onset for no good reason at all.
  1. Load more activity