Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Dr. Now misplaced his magic wand, Charles.
  3. In short, no. They aren't magic. Nothing is...
  4. Hurry up and sit out, tribe, before he stabs the rice!
  5. Whoever invented the Shake weight should be ashamed lol
  6. That is what I eat almost every day! Salad with chicken, salad with tuna, salad with steak, Greek salad, Chef salad.....they are always delicious and I'm not tired of them yet.
  7. Protein shakes. Probably loaded it’s sugar.
  8. Ooh some high stakes here. 4 people can sit out of the challenge or 2 people can agree to give up their vote tonight and still compete.
  9. Kaylee took Giddy to the opthalmologist eye doctor (tm Jill)! He has to wear a patch for an hour a day, and they will go back in a couple months for evaluation. Glad they didn't drop the ball on this.
  10. Honestly, for me, even if one of the Delusionals win, it won't be as bad as Gabler winning 43. I think me having it in my head that this is more of a joke season is helping to ease a lot of the frustration that I'd typically feel by these people. But I don't think they're winning. The Delusionals will take each other out.
  11. Which corner do you want to stand in? 😁
  12. He's an American Outlaw. Half barbecue and coleslaw.
  13. There's got to be some kind of weight clinic in Everett that can handle his size, right? Oh, there is but he's been hiding from Dr Now. Dumbass.
  14. So that happened. Did the writers expect me to be shocked at who was behind the sentinels? Because I wasn’t. It was rather predictable. What Xavier was going through wasn’t any different than what he experienced on Earth. All I can say is I’m glad he’s coming back. LOVED seeing Storm in that outfit and flowing hair! But man! The animation when it comes to lips just sucks. Xavier looks too…fleshy. And his eyes look like he’s wearing eyeliner. So far, the original is the superior and preferable show for me. Sigh…
  15. Stuff a Kong with whatever your dog likes and freeze it.
  16. Because decades ago Charles taught him to swim and ride a bike. They are kids of very dysfunctional drug-addicted mother so no wonder there are shit ton of psychological issues for all of them.
  17. I, for one, have been wondering if these WL drugs will make Dr. Now obsolete.
  18. Damn it, Probst is playing terrorist with the rice again. 🤦‍♂️
  19. No award challenge? A woman will win this one.
  20. Q is another reality competition show contestant with Main Character Syndrome. They can’t conceive that anyone would put their own game ahead of his. I’ve got a newsflash for him…even his 6 aren’t planning to roll over and hand the game to h8m.
  21. I feel like all of these challenges are Survivor classics at this point.
  22. lol...Jinx with LizzyB! We even picked the same gif so I changed mine.
  23. Apparently, EGO is the first commercial after that recent segment. You CANNOT make that up!
  1. Load more activity