Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. nodorothyparker

S02.E07: Treasure of the Sun

I'll give it next week to see if the ending sticks, but if that's really it I think I'm out. This show is so much flash and so very little actual substance that resonates that there isn't enough left if you rip the very heart out.
  3. chenoa333

The Pioneer Woman

I say this in all sincerity: I'll bet you are absolutely gorgeous being a natural redhead with dimples. But I come to this forum to snark on "celebrities/tv personalities etc".....not other posters. I don't REALLY dislike Pioneer Woman's dimples. Just most of her personality. She really is a cute redhead! So there! I said it....I gave her a compliment 😁 And I've always had a strong attraction to Irishmen...the green eyes, red hair. And yes, throw in the dimples and a some whiskey and I'm in heaven. Ok folks...that's my Easter Sunday confession! Lol. Now back to my regular sassy snark!
  4. JohnnyStar5

Shopping Channel Hosts: Sales Prevention Team

Random Q Observations : Not a good signal for Katie McGee unless she is relgated to random Q2 shows a la Nancy. Cathy P's lack of bitterness is admirable, being someone who held a grudge against a former employer for 7 years after a layoff! Maybe Jill saw that Sharon seems happy and content and decided to follow suit.
  5. That image is positively GHASTLY !!!!!
  6. Good Morning all, As I said, I was just checking out the top of the hour yesterday between innings, and there was MB Roe crying, handing Jill tissues and telling her how much she will be missed and that if you’re with a company for 25 years, you must’ve done something right! Jill just smiled and said that yes, she was leaving but her last day was June 12, no mention why, that’s why I asked everyone.....I looked at JB FB & IG and there was no mention.....I don’t know any of the new hosts because I don’t watch anymore....so, any guesses as to who’s next? MB Roe has been there over 30 years as has Dan Hughes, Dopemier has at least 20-25, PJD is an original, JRT (Blabby) can’t go fast enough for me, (totally obnoxious IMO) and then there’s SK..... 🤔. Although I admit, that if Leah is on, I’ll watch for a few minutes, she seems to have maintained her dignity & quieter sense of self than most of the others.....QVC seems to be doing a lot of re-arranging & re-naming of the same shows with the same tired sales clerks hawking the same tired and/or over-priced stuff..... Have a Sunny Sunday! Thanks for the ❤️ & laughs! ☮️❤️ Cowabunga
  7. tv echo

The Starling City Times: News and Media about Arrow

Arrow season 8: How can the show continue without Emily Bett Rickards? April 21, 2019 https://cartermatt.com/361345/arrow-season-8-how-can-the-show-continue-without-emily-bett-rickards/
  8. Scarlett45

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (2018)

Being black and multi racial are not mutually exclusive things. That quote doesn’t sound as if he’s denying his blackness at all. Who raised you has nothing to do with your ethnic background (the people that loved and raised you are the people that loved and raised you end of story). I think he will be awesome in the part for the record.
  9. xaxat

The Chefs/Cheftestants of Top Chef

New York Times profile of Kwame. Looks like he's bounced back nicely from his last, unsuccessful, venture.
  10. The print on this dress is way too busy, also it looks matronly.😝
  11. starri

S02.E14: Such Sweet Sorrow, Part II

Kurtzman also gave a very brief synopsis. I don't know why both would lie about it.
  12. msrachelj

Fosse/Verdon

wow, what a body. quite a difference from the actress portraying her. miscast. there are surely other dancer/actresses that fit the bill better. she's ok but not great.
  13. As do Ulta, Sephora, and many apparel and accessory companies such as DSW and Chicos. Heck, even CVS has a loyalty program that puts QVC to shame!
  14. First Sunrise shoot of the calendar!! https://www.facebook.com/181648811034/posts/10155947912571035?sfns=mo
  15. preeya

Bosch

Watched all of S05 yesterday. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Good job Titus and crew.
  16. Not for me either. So I can’t understand why they keep growing the “host as celebrity” model, with more and more host-named shows. At the same time, hosts with a big following who have most those signature shows, like Jill, are starting to leave. It doesn’t make much sense but, then again, nothing about the Q does these days.
  17. JohnnyStar5

They missed the boat with shipping and a rewards program. I can buy anything online from Macy’s shipped free with my "membership " status. I also shop online from J Crew, Brooks Brothers, Williams Sonoma and all have nice rewards/loyalty programs.
  18. galaxychaser

Jill & Derick Dullard: Counting On (Donations)

The purple dress looks like a nightgown or a house lounger. The braid is nice. I wash my hair twice a week. In the summer more often. Washing every day makes my hair fall out/dry.
  19. I would say the majority view is anti Nene, but some of those posters are so viscous they make Nene appear demure in my mind! It’s just that they cut to the chase and go for the jugular straight away. There seems to be a group of them that tag each other when a poster dares to have a different opinion so they are all on alert to pounce over the comment thread. I’d say about about a quarter of the membership has group think mentality. Overall, it’s a good one stop source if you avoid the commentary. 😧😳
  20. @GHScorpiosRule, You can connect both the blu-ray and fire stick with a switcher. This is the one I have. You connect the HDMI cable from the TV into the switch box, then connect the blu ray player into one port on the switch box and the Fire Stick into the other. I have a Roku rather than the Amazon stick, but this works for me. The box comes with a little remote so you can switch between devices. ETA: If the link is not working, this is the device: Dinger HDMI Switch, 3 Port HDMI Switch with Remote Control and AC Power Adapter, HDMI Switches Supports 4K, 1080P, 3D
  21. Susan Graver is super, super, rediculously all over the place.😝
  22. tv echo

Clock Tower Theater: Fanfic, Fan Music Videos and Art

For an audio sampling of the Olicity songs picked by Lynsey Neill for her Pure Fandom article posted above...
  23. peachmangosteen

Spoilers And Shockers

It's hard. Eric is much more attractive physically, but he is the literal worst. Rex is more fun and charming, but also an idiot. But Eric is also stupid. They both have some women-related issues. I'd probably still take Rex overall.
  24. lovemesomejoolery

I was thinking something similar. David has a "shtick".......and up until the past year, his show was showing a lot of new stuff, and as an avid "pretend" chef, I really enjoyed watching and bought quite a bit. I think Shawn's days are numbered. Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part, but she doesn't seem to fit anywhere and while her "shtick" seems to be that of a ditzy teenager, it's not going to sustain her or QVC in the long run. No one likes seeing a 40 year old pretend to be a tweener! To me, Shawn appears to be in limbo, in terms of what QVC wants to do with her. Her own attitude will get in the way of that - as much as I don't like seeing a 40-ish year old woman pretend to be a 20 year old, I also don't like seeing someone act bored or rude on the rare occasions I tune in. At the end of the day, I think it's about product offering and service. And we all know that QVC's product offerings have gone downhill. Add to that their lame shipping charges and their slow shipping, and it's a recipe for tanking hard. They keep wanting us to think it's the hosts who will make me buy.....and it's just not. At least for me.
  25. 🌷🌻🌸🌼💐Enjoy a beautiful day!💐🌸🌷🌼🌻
  1. Load more activity