Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. langford peel

S04.E03: Cannes You Cook?

I kind of understand where Olin is coming from. He seems like a very decent guy woo is getting the short end of the stick. He is doing all of the way do and the other dingleberries are getting the screen time. I think he should capitalize on his celebrity and open a bar in Staten Island. He can call it the “Friend Zone.”
  3. A small consolation is that the PCA is slightly better than the TCA IMO. Teens tend to be (more) fickle than adults (I certainly was!) and lean towards emo rather than substance. This is what I remind myself so that I don't get too annoyed by Jensen (Dean) being overlooked even though he's (IMO) the best thing that ever happened to this show.
  4. ByaNose

S31:E10 Chugga Chugga Choo Choo!

BTW! The pole vaulting jump was so arbitrary. How was it that Nicole landed in the water and didn’t pass but then lands in the water & it was a thumbs up?!
  5. I still have all my money on she is going to have an "emergency" and go to the hospital. "Well" and "calm" are not words I would use to describe Pao's emotional state, in general.
  6. WatchrTina

Small Talk: Chewing The Haggis

Well, I'm having an Outlander moment. I'm doing a long drive tomorrow so I downloaded Outlander book 5 on Audible and am planning to listening to during the drive. So what did I just stumble upon on PBS? A special on Freemasonry in Scotland. (And as ye will recall there are some episodes in the 3rd season / book when certain characters we know and love are revealed to be Freemasons.) I love the synchronicity.
  7. Chalby

7 Little Johnstons

You are SO right. That's Anna's defence mechanism and for some reason, it annoys Amber that she can't 'break Anna' emotionally. I find that Amber increases the consequence, unfairly,if she doesn't see any affect on Anna. God forbid if Anna only says she's sorry. Amber wants sobbing, begging for forgiveness, etc. and that's simply not Anne's nature. Amber's not purposely riling Amber up, yet viewers can see Amber becoming colder and determined when talking with her. She acts as though she's been put through the wringer with Anne's antics. Bizarre relationship.
  8. humbleopinion

S09.E02: Something Borrowed, Something New

Worse MAFS assistant producer job ever....Hanging up the bloodied bedsheets outside the honeymoon suite after “the deed” to prove Iris was intact.....hope I am joking....
  9. kicksave

Amy

I just read an article from In Touch online...Amy reveals that she found out that Matt and Caryn were having an affair when she saw some photos and messages that they had sent each other that were not farm business related but rather personal and intimate. She was crushed and emotionally distraught. How those kids can be friendly to Matt and especially to home wrecker Caryn is beyond me. These two deserve each other...both cheated on their spouses and deceived their families. Matt disgusts me more than ever.
  10. PrincessPurrsALot

S07.E25 Jennifer & Marissa & Liz LIVE CHAT

As does Liz's butt. I'll let myself out . . .
  11. nexxie

S06.E06: A Salt and Battery

Maybe they hired Eliza for those Charleston countryside scenes we used to get through Thomas - loved the beautiful horses and property!
  12. When the foreign spouses first immigrate to the US they are unable to legally earn income, so the American spouse is the only one paid. It has been disclosed from participants that it is $1000 per episode. When the foreigner is filmed in their home country, like on Before the 90 Days, both parties are paid $500 per episode because the restrictions don't apply. There have still been comments that there have been problems with the foreigners receiving their money, though. Pole claimed that Karinne asked that her portion be deposited in Pole's account because more than half of her money was being taken in taxes and fees. Absolutely no one believed Karine wanted Pole to collect her money, but someone asked her on one of her FB accounts and she confirmed that the government was taking so much of her money that they asked if it could be deposited in his account in the US but were told it wasn't possible because it would violate some tax laws in Brazil. Another participant also said that he or she had to pay an estimated tax on the funds equal to almost half, but I can't remember who it was. I really want to say Jesse, but it's probably because he liked to interject himself into everything.
  13. starri

Press Your Luck

I just caught the first episode on Hulu. And I'm going to make myself vulnerable here, but I got legitimately emotional when the first guy won his husband's dream car.
  14. Baltimore Betty

S04.E09: The Truth Comes Out

How would Andreeii even see his father in JFK, different terminals, security will not let you just wander thru gates, oy he is stupid.
  15. Oracle42

Episode Discussion: TFGH

Then commit to it, and tell a story about Aiden being gay. Either age up the kid so he can be part of his own story, or choose an older child who can do it. Because most of this story felt like Morgan's penguins and fireflies - with the "cluster of things" only occurring offscreen. Franco was a famous artist before he moved to Port Charles and his trial for serial murder and rape took place in Port Charles 5 years ago, right before his stint in the mental hospital. But parents were excluding Aidan from birthday parties because of Aidan's behavior? There is no way that that matters more to the parents of his schoolmates than the fact that Franco lives with him. And Guza did write Sonny's kids as being isolated because of their father. They didn't have friends. Michael made up an imaginary child when he was little, and he was ostracized when he was older. Morgan was sent off to military school under his mother's name. The other parents did care, and their kids did too.
  16. Andrei explained that his Dad will be missing his connecting flight in NYC, therefore he will have to stay in NYC overnight until he flies out to Tampa the next day. (Why would there be so few flights from NYC to Tampa that Daddy Andrei loses a whole day?) But yes, Andrei is worried about his Dad being stranded in NYC with no one to help him get around. The reason the cost of the travel is high is because Andrei is buying round trip at the last minute. He’s not just buying one ticket. So far Pao is doing pretty well with the home birth. I started freaking out when the doula said the baby’s head was turned the wrong way.
  17. iwasish

S04.E08: Nowhere to Run

Good! Nice and messy for Mama Chantel to clean up.
  18. sagittarius sue

A boring show leads to a lot of fun with side discussions.
  19. Aren't these all fan picks though? PCA Teen Choice most of these click bait awards shows are mostly a bunch of fans that can spend 24 hours a day voting endlessly. If Jared or Jensen or Misha or whoever isn't nominated it's because their fans didn't think it was a big enough deal to vote. So basically it's an award for the most fanatical fans.
  20. What's funny is when Jensen was nominated for the PCA and Jared wasn't, the gnashing of teeth by fandom was deafening and it took shaming the official Twitter and FB accounts into finally mention it on the last day of voting. I notice they were all over this though. Jensen can't get away from these people fast enough for me. It might not bother him but it bugs the snot out of me.
  21. Mercolleen

S09.E02: Something Borrowed, Something New

Bullshit this Marrying Millions woman is 37. So glad I'm on school vacation so I can add it to my viewing habit!
  22. aliya

G'night. Gonna go make my lunch...
  23. Miracle Maxie

Geez, my area is under a flood warning and I had no clue. At least I don’t have to go anywhere! Have a good night, y’all!
  24. Maybe he is going first class?
  25. 7EasyPayments

Chocolate peppermints on your pillows, people! Cheers!
  26. sagittarius sue

It gets lower and lower.
  1. Load more activity