Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yea my instagram keeps freezing so it keeps freezing at the beginng where someone is saying "you look like a supermodel but perform like an athlete"
  3. I'd move Adrianna to fourth place. When was the last time she hooked a new wallet?
  4. Did anyone see the "behind the Rock the Block scenes" which was on HGTV yesterday, during the day. Just some extra glimpses of what went on during the filming. You know, I have tried to like the twins. They're too goofy and over the top for me, although I think they have calmed down a little on their own show. But one of the behind the scenes showed them wresting in the mud outside the condos at night. Supposed to be a way they break the stress or something? I mean this was two grown women rolling around and wrestling each other on the ground in the mud. I'm surprised one of them didn't get hurt. It was pretty disgusting to watch, I only wonder what the others think of them.
  5. That’s what I thought Mary was doing. Don’t think I ever saw her in any all star pics, but I’ve not really followed that, that closely. I think Claire was more like, was it misty duncan day and trisha and schram who was never an all star but had some sort of summer contract etc maybe it was to cover some all stars busy doing other dcc stuff/illnesses/holidays or something stuff. I think Olivia was the 2 year I was thinking of that had it waived because wasn’t she married to Kittys son around the time she retired as dcc and kitty had a say in a lot of school technical training too
  6. I'm Haitian so I've made pikliz countless times. In my experience, 3-6 days is not necessary, 1-2 days should be enough(I don't usually use it the same day since the vinegar/acid is still forward) The longer it sits, the more the flavors (especially the hot pepper) have time to meld.
  7. Maybe not, but the fact that he demonstrated his complete lack of power in stopping the vote does mean that. For such a fan of the show, he certainly doesn't seem that in tune with the strategic or social parts of it.
  8. Wow, what right does the girl friend team have to ask Angie or Danny for assistance and get prissy when they don't get it? Hello, what are you going to do to repay them? Entitled much.
  9. I think there was a bomb on the Haunted Star and the governor’s daughter was aboard and he got pardoned as a result.
  10. Q had pulled the “I’m done” card at Yanu and claimed it was a cover so people wouldn’t be on to him. If next week he really leads off with this was his plan, he had no intention of quitting and it was either a plan to test his alliance or try to save Tevin, I’m going to wish even more they just got rid of him. He seemed really rattled when Hunter got up and tried turning the vote back off Tevin, which seemed like the first time he realized he wasn’t in control. So was this all an act at TC? Maybe he didn’t want to seem like such a big threat (which I think he only sees himself as at the moment). But how could he seriously not think this will backfire on him? And now Tiffany and Kenzie know that he told everyone she has an idol and was plotting to get rid of her. The 6 alliance is done. Everyone seemed genuinely annoyed with his antics last night. Does he really think he can recover?
  11. Upon further review how can have left out Lt Col Mann, another not quite next ex Mrs Gibbs of US Army CID.
  12. It absolutely did. There were jury members and others who discounted the documented incidents of domestic violence by OJ towards Nicole despite multiple police reports, photos of her injuries and trips to the hospital. OJ even went to court and pled no contest to the charges. Yet, more than one juror said that they personally did not believe that just because a man beat his wife, it meant that he was capable of killing her. 'Believe women' was not a thing back then, at all.
  13. Apparently it was an error on Canada's part
  14. Renewed! http://thefutoncritic.com/news/2024/04/18/cbs-renews-critically-acclaimed-hit-elsbeth-for-second-season-448112/20240418cbs03/
  15. These teens are horrible(and that's without knowing exactly what they did to Reena), especially the blonde,she really plays that role so evilly. I need to see an interview with her on Youtube to see that she's an actually nice person to cleanse my mind. Normally I don't mind series that are one episode at time, but this one I really wish Hulu did put out all the eps at once. I am riveted already and I wanted to see more after that first two eps. I do love true life stories.
  16. Jackson (first grade) and Lilah ( preschool) go to school.
  17. Tom had a pretty liberal definition of "sandwich." I would have thought it should be something you could pick up? Fried banana as the "bread"? I definitely thought Kaleena's looked the tastiest. I thought Soo's sandwich was just weird. But I guess it tasted good. As for the bites, I liked Kaleena's best there as well. Once again, Soo's looked odd. But I guess his risks pay off.
  18. Well, he did say that they should pass on hiring Dex, and Anna thanked him when he told her why; she didn't insist that he pass Dex through anyway. And speaking of putting people up as bait. That's what Anna is doing, wanting Dex to become a cop-and be her eyes and ears on what Mooby is doing. Well, no one turned against him when he MURDERED AJ and went to prison for awhile for that murder; because the Mayor at the time thought whatever he did to save the citizens of Port Charles with that water poisoning thing, was enough to grant him a pardon. So they are all willfully blind when it comes to who Mooby is; being off his meds doesn't change his CHARACTER or who he is, but I guess, just his behavior? And that will probably be the justification for everyone falling over themselves, begging for forgiveness.
  19. I have two landline numbers, home and office, and on the two of them together I don't get anywhere near as many spam calls as I get to my cell phone. Since I hardly ever use my cell phone, I sometimes go pretty long stretches without even checking it, and it's annoying to have such a long list of numbers in the missed calls log to go through and block. And spam texts to delete.
  20. Sung by Murray Head, older brother of Anthony Stewart Head from Buffy, and the original Judas on the Jesus Christ Superstar concept album.
  21. And this is a woman who is supposed to be sharp enough to take care of people in medical need .. like lord baby Jesus make it make sense … it took her forever to realize this wasn’t really her to delete it .. she’s just sad and bitter
  22. I was wondering too why Jeff didn't call out Q on this too. I thought it was a dumb move for Liz anyhow to talk about how she wants to be seen as a mastermind and kind of bring that idea up to a few of them. Why not just save it for later when she can explain later what she did, if she even did anything.
  23. This woman’s obtuseness and not knowing when to shut up is cracking me up. I keep laughing every time I read about or think about her beef with parody accounts. I hope she replies to more of them.
  1. Load more activity