Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I looked at that board this morning. Some of us are still posting here. Some even have the same names.
  3. I was thoroughly entertained by this episode. Give me the drama! LOL at Jax being stressed about being an adult. I also laughed at Jasmin doing the Bingo card for Kristen.
  4. I remember posting on the Dr. Phil thread (I'm not a fan!), Rome, Deadwood, Mad Men & Sons of Anarchy, among others. I think I posted on the View thread too, though I never watched it. It was on the Deadwood thread that I learned about "whore baths" and I still joke about taking one when I can't get a shower! Gosh, those were the days!
  5. Simply put, I just want more. I know that the show ends where the novel does, but the characters are so compelling and beautifully acted that I want it to continue.
  6. I find the new trend of pop culture related cookbooks weird. Who is the market for these? I could see a Sopranos cookbook or Downton Abbey cookbook, as food was a element in both, but a Godzilla cookbook? How to cook Osaka? Also the Gilmore Girls cookbook gave me a laugh, are all the recipes go to Luke's diner and order food? Some actual upcoming examples: Godzilla: The Official Cookbook Stranger Things: The Official Cookbook: Recipes from Hawkins and Beyond The Official Westeros Cookbook and Apron Gift Set: Recipes from House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Disney Frozen: The Official Cookbook: A Culinary Journey Through Arendelle Marvel Studios: Ingredients Assemble!: An Official Cookbook of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Gremlins: The Official Cookbook Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Official Cookbook The Powerpuff Girls: The Official Cookbook The Official Wednesday Cookbook: The Woefully Weird Recipes of Nevermore Academy (Addams Family)
  7. And I find that weird. This whole completely blameless angle is intriguing to me. I think if you participate in ANY way you're making a stupid decision. On BOTH sides. To each their own.
  8. "just talking" leads to babies, at least according to many contestants on Judge Judy.
  9. Well, glad they ended the Harrison kidnapped bit, cuz watching a little kid being abused was totally unbearable. Maybe the writers realized they boxed themselves into a corner with this & decided to cut it off quick. I even felt sorry for the little boy actor playing this unpleasant shit -- having some horrible lady saying mean things to him. OTOH watching the Niks & Vics being tortured? Have no probs with that. Ugh, if you want to avoid witnessing truly terrible awful acting, maybe the worst I've seen on this show -- and that's saying something -- skip the Ashley trying to be Dixie Carter segments. Eileen, you really suck horseshoes as an actress! She deserves a Razzie, not an Emmy nom. Painful & cringey as hell to watch! So where is Claire? Guess that's the big question to be answered, eh? Sorry, but Danny is starting (to me) to look like like an elderly lady with teased up hair & heavy makeup. Maybe that's the look Damian is going for. Whatever, not judging, just observing. Traci's WTF look when she sees Dixie Carter-Ashley is priceless.
  10. I did that on a message board I used to post at that could sometimes get very political in nature. Posting as a woman didn't get me harassed exactly but my opinions were trivialized. Posting with a guy's name made a big difference. Which really sucks.
  11. Lorre seems to have a thing about vasectomies, they come up in all his shows.
  12. Just finished watching season 2 and I'm so glad that I read this season had a crazy ending because I don't think I would have been able to finish it otherwise. I really want to give Sam credit for controlling the game the way he did but honestly, I think he was blessed with a group of particularly dum dum and unstrategic faithfuls. I don't think Sam was that cunning and he had literally the same strategy every single week. It made watching the show incredibly boring. Every week since Annabel's banishment was the same: one faithful says "I think Sam is the traitor", Sam says "Well maybe you're the traitor", the rest of the faithfuls are like "oh, I never once thought of you [the other faithful] as a traitor. Maybe I should write your name down tonight." This strategy was so obvious that EVEN LIAM figured it out by the end. Maybe the only credit I'm willing to give Sam was that he was good at using the particularly extra dum dum faithfuls (i.e. Sarah and Liam) to get out the other faithfuls who had at least one strategic brain cell. Also, recruiting Camille when he did was smart. I wished Blake and Camille had stronger back bones and voted out Sam at some point. But I get that they didn't really trust each other and couldn't rely on the other faithful votes. 100% Camille is my new queen (and she was funny throughout the show too!). Camille walked into that Traitors dilemma knowing that she wasn't going to get any money. It didn't matter what she wrote on that chalkboard because there's no way in hell Sam was writing "Share" (and both Blake and Camille knew it). If you're in that situation, you might as well write "Steal" and hope for the best. Her decision was about respect, not money. Side note: I think the traitor's dilemma would be a lot more interesting with just two traitors. I think that it would require more negotiation and trust. With three traitors, it really is in each individual traitor's interest to write "Steal" and hope that at least one of the other two write "Share".
  13. That was actually funny. But overall, I was very annoyed with the scene, because who believes Jax actually snuck a FILMED event at Sur past LVP. I laughed when her manager dude pointed out they were over capacity for the event. Obviously LVP agreed to this because it brought her money, and it annoys me that she expects me to believe otherwise.
  14. I can’t remember where I posted there. I know I lurked in the Lost, and grey’s anatomy threads. Those threads would explode, as soon as the episode ended.
  15. I've noticed the same thing happening!
  16. 500 calories a day for 3 days starvation diet to supposedly "reset" your metabolism. Okay ..
  17. I don't know how reliable a place like Screen Rant is but they are talking about an upcoming episode of YS where George secretly has a vasectomy because Mary wants another baby and speculating that this procedure is what leads to George's death. They do make a good point that while we have always known George's fate we've never explicitly been told how he died. I assumed heart issues (which seemed borne out by an episode from the first season) but it wouldn't be a total surprise if they keep the retcon going where they've made George a better person by throwing Mary under the bus. But would they have his death be the result of him doing something drastic because he felt pressured by Mary? Nothing like adding a layer of guilt onto Mary when George dies.
  18. Ashley doing the southern sexy routine was laughable! Joanne Woodward did it sooooo much better in “The Three Faces of Eve!” Please please no more or Ashley spiralling to and fro from one face to another! Put her away already. Same with sippin’ Nicki!
  19. I loved Lisa's "God help me" when James and Jax were looking up the word superfluous. This. Scheana and Lala definitely capitalized the most on it when it really had nothing to do with either of them. It was between Ariana, Tom and Rachel. But Tom will never take any accountability in anything and will just deflect. He did it a few episodes ago with James when he brought up Kristen. Ok, I kind of like Katie and Schwartz as friendly exes. They have good banter and their lunch scene was cute. I was hesitant to watch because I also can't stand Jax but it's actually good. There is some great drama going on
  20. Menstrual cramps. I’m normally okay each month, but my stomach hurts today. :(
  21. $249.99 for regular customers (I can't believe I Googled it - I'd better not start getting pop-up ads to join someone's downline now)....😳
  22. I think it's more that if friends she really trusted could fool her like that, it makes her worry about her judgment in trusting others. Remember last year she told someone (Allie?) that she'd have no problem with Raquel sharing a bed with Brock. Haha she's owner of the restaurant and producer of the show - she knew exactly what was happening. And she enjoyed it because it allowed her to do one of her favorite things - act snippy and superior to someone on camera, in a way I'm sure she thought was hilarious. What I found hilarious, however, was Jax's "mmmhmmm, okay, whatever" attitude as he got up and walked away 😄 I'm wondering if Brock hasn't missed the boat there - he has spent so long away that they're no longer interested in knowing him, especially if he's across the world.
  23. Xiomara. And it's Hispanic. Doesn't go with Duggar, though. That was my problem with Ezra.
  24. Definitely agree about the bacon. I recall several times when Anthony served fish that Fraser didn’t say anything. That’s what I was referring to. I only recall Fraser mentioning why he was making Caesar salad with chicken and chicken as a main dish for the woman doesn’t like fish.
  25. Accurate. Also accurate, lol. I actually think this is way smarter of Jax than what Tom & Tom did. He's just putting his name on something without putting any money in, from what I understand. It's just another form of a paid endorsement, he's got nothing to lose. (Though I agree with the larger point that he's accomplished nothing.) (And yet still seems to have way more than me, lol.)
  1. Load more activity