Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Heading into the last two episodes and I'm so sad it's ending. I started watching Clone Wars with my son when it was airing on Cartoon Network. And while Tales of the Jedi and Empire sort of fill that animation role, this is last of the Clone Wars story. And I'm feeling it. I'm glad for the new live action shows, but I really liked this era for the stories. Anyway. Speculation. We got a lot of Crosshair in Season 3. I have a feeling he will do the final act of redemption and sacrifice himself. I saw somewhere that Kallus was a great redemption arc because he actually lived and did the work and earned the trust. I guess Crosshair dying would fill both of those criteria. I'm glad we got that story. But like Tech getting the shine in Season 2, Crosshair seems to be filling the role of sacrificing for the team this season. I also don't think we're getting anything more on the clone assassin, CX2. Which is a shame since he got quite the focus. And I don't think we're going to find out any more about what happened with Wolffe or Cody which I'm really bummed about. Especially Cody. I know Rex is a favorite, but Cody was always my favorite. Even if Rampart just drops that he had Cody killed, just something. And I don't think Hemlock or Nala Se will die either, because we're in the era of nothing good happens for our heroes. Emerie might though. It's only going to get worse from here. I think there's going to be a lot left on the table, which makes me wish we had another season. Or a new show. (What if by removing the pain from their armor it is a sign of transitioning to a new show!?! No. No I will not get my hopes for that.) With all that said, as much as I enjoyed this show overall, in some ways it seems like a wasted opportunity. I think it's because I wanted a Clone Wars story with the Clones and I didn't get that. I can't fault the show for that but it still feels a bit disappointing. My son (who is an adult now) wanted the A-Team in the Empire and we didn't get that either. And that would have been a great path for them to take. We got what we got and I was glad to spend some time in the very beginnings of the Empire. It just could have been more. (Sorry for the novel)
  3. Oof....finally able to read some of the comments. I hope the one of her buying a NYC pad for him is a lie. Wonder what Wolfie thinks about him.
  4. Lauren snapping at Cam was hilarious! They wore pink dresses in protest because their husbands suck & were manipulative? Hmm. Okayyy. I guess that would exclude Chloe & Kev didn't bother asking if she was invited to wear pink or why they were wearing pink. 🤔 Horrible interviewer! 🙄
  5. Finally reading the books (okay, I’m listening to the audiobook) and can only picture the actors in the roles rather than using my imagination. I can’t be alone in this right?
  6. A little late to the game, I just watched the episode last night... I know there's disagreement here, but I am giving Danny massive props for his game playing skills. Honestly, at this point he's standing out to me as one of the best TAR strategists of all time. He and Angie both know Angie is the weak link physically, and he was smart to make friends/alliances early on in the game. And damn, it paid off! If Amber hadn't stuck around, they would have most likely been eliminated. Now, Amber played it right, too. It was worth hanging around for a few extra minutes in order to get their navigator in chief back with them. Amber and Vinny suck at directions, and they played this right. But sticking around to help Rod & Leticia (are they calling her Cici?), that made no sense. R&L have offered nothing to the "alliance", I don't even know how they got into that group. I think it was just because they were released in the same bunch this time - they were going to follow Danny anyways, so no sense in fighting it. Also, Danny said at the start - they point of a mega-leg isn't to win it, it's to survive it. And he knew they had to even up the roadblocks. Yes, Angie wasn't the best physical choice for the soccer challenge, but they had 3 teams behind them, so it was a good risk to take. Danny's game play this episode was to keep ahead of the last bunch of racers, and operating as a group helped increase those odds. Boxing out the firefighters & girlfriends at the meat challenge was brilliant - I don't think anyone else in that group had any idea what he was doing until they got back to the patio. I do agree that there should have been some limit on the # of tries before you had to give up a table, though. I hated the mega-alliance a few seasons ago. But part of that was the attitude of the people in that alliance. They were awfully snotty about it. I sort of want rules that prevent teams helping each other, but the catch is, you do it at your own peril. It's a risk assessment - one that paid off for Danny & Angie. But my guess is that at some point Amber is going to regret helping Leticia with that puzzle. And yes, I was one of those people that was screaming at the screen - it's a puzzle challenge! Not a memorize the route challenge! Leticia and Derrick were the worst - they weren't even trying to find pieces that fit together. Back to the meat challenge, I kept thinking it was a waste of a lot of meat. I was also wondering why that patio wasn't swarming with flies, or filled with every stray cat & dog in the neighborhood. I think it was a good challenge, and again, I think the teams were really smart to team up on it. Much easier to remember 2-4 cuts per person than 8 or whatever.
  7. Yes, nothing has convinced me yet that the spin off is something I want to watch regularly. I'll watch the pilot and make a final determination, but I can't see what the interest in the the show is going to be. I still would rather have seen a Missy/Paige spin off. (Though a Sheldon: The College Years would be the worst spinoff, IMO. Sorry.)
  8. Nothing in Carl's actions tells me he's recovering. Going to clubs and drinking near beer are not signs of a sound recovery.
  9. Let's not forget old rock stars that can't get any more big gigs, sail away to perform on cruise ships. In 1992 I took a Christmas cruise right after my husband died with our teenage son. The "Archies" were on board and sang "Sugar, Sugar." My son and I still think it was quite campy, and laugh about it. @boes I don't think Phyllis as a probationer can leave the state without permission to tour with Danny. I suggest he take Ashley. He'd have the company of 3 women that way....maybe Ashley could even do a cover of "I'm Every Woman," with his band?
  10. DAE have flashbacks to OG "Hubris" with this one? The juror thinking she had a magic connection with the pro se defendant? On every episode where there's a pro se defendant, the judge appoints an attorney as co-council except one where the defender isn't even American? How did Maddie's mom get George's number and how did they get to the point of fucking SEXTING? I wanted to punch something when Liv told Fin to leave the motel room. Why not just say, "Fin. Everything has to be about me. Leave." Curry's neck pillow. I can't with her. Captain and never been on a stakeout? I hate Liv's fucking nodding more than whispering. I hate the ending/fade to black where she looks at Carisi and nods. She did the same at Maddie's press conference. They get a guilty verdict and Liv's first move isn't to do anything as pedantic as let them be together as a family. She has to drag the poor kid away to her special doctor because once again, only Liv can fix anything.
  11. Is she a short-term role or joining in a contract one?
  12. When did Margaret’s sister Patty first show up? I’m not sure I remember her in previous episodes Good, fun episode. I hope both of Todd’s siblings work out their issues; it looks like Todd has decided not to be all work no play.
  13. watching sandra oh last night, those sleeves were sooo distracting i had no idea what they were talking about. reminded me of that old saying: she’s not wearing the dress; the dress is wearing her.
  14. Ah, but none of them have ever been convicted. And the rare times that one of them was convicted, it turned out to be falsely so.
  15. That's absolutely heartbreaking. A band I was in opened up for her back in 2007, and she was legitimately the sweetest, kindest person. She invited us onto her bus to hang out with her and her band, as we were at an outdoor venue and some nasty weather rolled in delaying the show.
  16. Transformers One | Official Trailer (2024) - Chris Hemsworth, Brian Tyree Henry, Scarlett Johansson Paramount Pictures Apr 18, 2024
  17. Inside Line: Scoop on Fire Country and NCIS: Hawai’i Finales, Homecoming, Elsbeth, FBI, Walker Spinoff Closure, Station 19, a Cancellation and More! BY MATT WEBB MITOVICH APRIL 18, 2024 https://tvline.com/lists/fire-country-finale-spoilers-domina-cancelled-season-3/
  18. Q mentioned having a multitude of siblings (14?) once and now I’m wondering about birth order. I once subbed at an inner city school in a not great neighborhood. At lunch in the teacher’s lounge I overheard two teachers talking about a 2nd grade student. One teacher told the other that a specific kid was always driving her crazy because she was constantly being bossy. Then the teacher did a home visit and realized the kid was the oldest in charge of all the younger siblings while the parents worked. Then the teacher realized that being bossy was how the kid survived because at home the kid WAS in charge of everybody else. :(
  19. Ratings: Not Dead Yet Hits Season Lows, Survivor Dominates Wednesday BY MATT WEBB MITOVICH APRIL 18, 2024 https://tvline.com/ratings/not-dead-yet-season-2-viewers-renewed-or-cancelled-1235202440/ 'Survivor 46's Tevin Davis Reveals Defying Q and an Unseen Alliance Got Him to Target Soda MIKE BLOOM APRIL 18, 2024 https://parade.com/tv/tevin-davis-survivor-46-eliminated-interview
  20. They come over the radio too & I can't change the station fast enough! I love JC too but just the adds are stupid!
  21. So she wanted to start making fresh, hand formed burgers as a quality improvement? Because fresh pre-formed patties can be just as good. Perhaps they're more expensive but making hundreds of hand formed burgers is going to cost a lot in terms of manpower anyway.
  22. Especially since it's well established that he's terrified of birds.
  23. I missed his reaction. I'll have to watch again (but might give it a couple days before I do...I agree with the person above who said it was a bit distressing and I am not in the best headspace lately; it was probably a good thing I was actually watching at my parents' house last night but it also meant I missed stuff). Pretty sure someone also speculated that Flower got stuck somewhere because she was chasing a butterfly. Now I'm just waiting for her to pop up in the basement one day. The knocking water heater is an interesting hypothesis... (Side note: Utkarsh Ambudkar and Betsy Sodaro (Nancy) were on After Midnight the other night.)
  24. I might could handle the OTT Benson worship if the writers did not throw logic out the window in service of it. That damn lock of hair in that damn leather pouch. As soon as Maddie mentioned it, why did Carisi not get a warrant to procure it as evidence? I know the answer to that, because it needed to be in that pouch on George's (it was George, right. This episode is not worth looking that up) neck for that hotel room hostage situation so Benson could save the day yet again.
  25. Inside Line: Scoop on Fire Country and NCIS: Hawai’i Finales, Homecoming, Elsbeth, FBI, Walker Spinoff Closure, Station 19, a Cancellation and More! BY MATT WEBB MITOVICH APRIL 18, 2024 https://tvline.com/lists/fire-country-finale-spoilers-domina-cancelled-season-3/
  26. Thank you Stephen and Christiane 💔 I have been saying this for a long time. A lot of people who love performative activism 1) can't seem to comprehend nuance and 2) apparently can't care about more than one thing at a time and unfortunately, genocide happening in Ukraine is not trendy enough right now for many of them. GOP is blocking critical aid to Ukraine (that the US is bound to provide as per the Budapest Memorandum, but who cares) and it doesn't even seem like it's worth reporting. Fucking times we live in. And she is 100% right in explaining how the rest of us are bewildered that a country (well, a political party) that has been such a strong fighter against communism and russian imperialism is so lax right now when it is the same evil we have to fight and why we are all worried about the possibility of a second term of the whiniest wannabe-dictator. Honestly, after time spent on the internet I am very pleasantly surprised that an American gets it so much, it shows that she is actually listening to people from other countries and is able to understand points of view from different backgrounds which is not always the case. She's a good person and good journalist. 💗
  1. Load more activity