Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Agree suicide is complex, but the mere fact that Kody played ANY role probably pushed G over the top. If Kody wasn't such an ass, and still had a decent relationship with G, perhaps G could have gone to his father and talked out his feelings man-to-man. Yes, G had his brothers, but it's not the same as talking to your father and asking for help. Unfortunately, G could do that...and nothing stings more than abandonment.
  3. I don't think it mattered in the end what house they chose. Those two teenagers (high-school aged?) are going back to the States the minute the year their dad bargained them all into is over if not before.
  4. Filming the show in progress -- presumably with their smartphone.
  5. Friday's episode will be Season 21, Episode 11, that was originally aired September 15, 2017. Discussion Link: "Getting Steamed!" Case titles: 1) Getting Soaked; 2) Mucking Up A Motorcycle; 3) Bailing On Bail. Thank you, CrazyInAlabama. Happy Easter, everyone!
  6. Paige couldn't be further from a marriage frame of mind. She needs to come to grips with the fact that she doesn't want to get married....PERIOD! Not just to Craig, but to anybody. If you feel some kind of way because your supposed husband to be offers to help you pay your rent, you just don't want to share your life with him. You need to stop stringing him along. I feel for Craig. Amanda and Kyle are acting like an old married couple that get on each other's nerves constantly instead of newlyweds. Amanda acts like she can't stand Kyle.
  7. As much as I snark about Nick and Nora do the Poseidon Adventure and as ridiculous as I find many of the stunts pulled during this three episode cruise ship arc I find it enjoyable. I'm having a good time watching it and am glad it's back. If a little dog called Asta shows up I will, however, revise my opinion.
  8. I am no fashionista but something about the word "dress shorts" makes me shiver.
  9. What the hell was that gobbledygook he was spouting? Smh I don't like when both spouses aren't on the same page on DD. I felt embarrassed for Chloe to have said yes and then Michael rejected her. They were never at odds nor were they fighting all the time. They were the only couple this season to consummate their marriage and I had hope that they would stay together. 0/5. Great job, experts!!!👏
  10. Why the Hell would you match a woman who wants a lot of land and a farm with a man who enjoys living in a high-rise in the city? Those are two different lifestyle choices. There are some people I know that live in NYC and have places "out in the country" but that takes a lot of money to maintain.
  11. So the hamster wheel of misery just keeps spinning for Upton? How long has this dragged on now? This show is currently unwatchable.
  12. There's a sizable Latin community where I live and those "little bit of everything" platters intended for one are pretty common menu options whenever I go to a Colombian restaurant. Definitely a good amount of food for the price.
  13. Yeah - she just felt like she was masking enough for the workplace (as much as it sucks that she has to mask, most autistics need to mask in a professional environment) while still stimming a bit. I hope that we get her and the hemophobic med student together on a case - since in the first episode with them, we did see him nudge her when she was being inapproprate. Benign only means it isn't going to spread to other parts of the body (and that it doesn't look irregular).
  14. tbh I was wondering where she pulled the rifle out of. They showed her just sitting in the car responding, then they flashed to the car again and she was loading her rifle. Wonder where she was hiding it.
  15. I think it is because Robyn is both kind of nice and kind of dumb. If Robyn has the nerve to tell Gizzy that she looks bad... then damn she must be looking terrible. I think Robyn is much closer to Charisse but Gizelle keeps her on the show.
  16. 7x17: Fry and Leela's Big Fling This was a pretty clever episode, and one that made me truly enjoy the show (instead of putting up with it) in a while. I love the anticlimax at the end, but the whole Leela and Fry relationship bits were sweet as well (instead of using Fry being moronic about his relationship as a comedy bit for the entire episode like previous episodes). The human zoo plot twist got spoiled for me beforehand, but I still ended up surprised because I didn't expect the A and B plot to intersect, with the zoo being on the Planet of the Apes Amy and the gang were visiting. That was a nice touch. 4/5
  17. Not going to miss Bill and Ted, peeved that they took a spot away from people who would have really tried and wanted to be there instead of enjoying a laid back and mellow trip at the networks expense. Though I did respect the bird appreciation. So much screaming again. I'd be challenged on a steep path without something to hang on to, and all those stairs, hard pass.
  18. 😍😍😍 I would have loved to see Chuck win, but I’m happy with a Sam win. I have read Cuckoo’s Nest and seen the movie, more than once for each. But it never came close to entering my mind. I was too busy trying to figure out how you can narrate if you’re silent. Are you dead? Is it Angela’s Ashes? The Lovely Bones? (I’ve never read either of those, but I think at least one has a dead narrator.) In the end, I had nothing.
  19. I like the new peds doctor. She reminds me of less harsh version of Hahn. Blunt, but sensible. She even made Amelia, a character I’m mostly indifferent to, interesting. Their snippy back and forth was fun to watch and I’m not sure if they’re going to eventually pair them up, but right now I wouldn’t mind. At least there’s chemistry there unlike with Amelia and Kai. That relationship was painfully boring. Actually all the recent romantic relationships have been pretty meh. I’ve always preferred Greys friendships to their romances but I did think Simone and Lucas had potential. At least until they shoved that secret fiancé into the middle of their relationship last season and ruined their momentum. The current bitterness between them feels unearned and forced because there was hardly time to get invested in their relationship. Adams has a right to feel used (I like her but for such a bland character, Simone’s personal life is messy as hell) but he wasn’t unaware of her situation. Maybe it’s the acting but I find Adams super entitled and whiny—not unlike his uncle so point to the show for highlighting the family resemblance I guess—so that entire drama comes off as a bit disingenuous. Not unlike the fight with Yasuda. She’s easily the most entertaining of the newbies but I wish they hadn’t trashed hers and Adams’ friendship so quickly. The fallout stings but not as much as it would’ve had they given them time to get really close. Also what happened to Adams’ ADHD? It’s like the writers just dropped that idea and instead decided to make him as insufferable as possible. Unfortunate, because I loved the Shepherd nepo-baby angle and now he’s my least favourite character.
  20. So glad twins are gone, thay was really brainless switching how many times they did.
  21. Today
  22. This is pretty par for the course when it comes to 911's and it's season opener episodes, it helps to get watchers re-invested in the show after its long breaks
  23. Totally agree. Even the older kids are too young for that kind of responsibility and pressure. When I was looking at Bryson all dressed up while sitting in the theater, I could see exactly what he's going to look like when he's 40 or 50. He is taking everything seriously and he's probably the best one there. I won't be a bit surprised if he wins. I was glad the red team lost but disappointed that Remy didn't get sent home. She's really annoying. The small girl on the blue team needs to go too. Miles was probably the right choice but I felt a bit sorry for him because he was coping with everything with one hand and not whining about being disadvantaged. I liked him. I also like Alfred but he isn't going to last much longer. The Magic Castle looks like a gloomy tourist trap.
  24. This was a much better episode than last week in terms of tasks (e.g. collecting balloons - what even was that?). I love challenges involving food - as long as it's not the gross-out-binge-til-you-vomit ones of earlier TAR days gone by. However, after 36 seasons, I feel this batch of contestants make up the least competitive mix in the history of TAR - and it's not even close. The twins in particular seem to be overwhelmed by the mere suggestion that they have to actually do stuff on either of the detours. I’m mad at the double dutch team for almost making me think we would have to endure the not-knowing-who-Elizabeth-Taylor-is himbos for another week. Yvonne and Melissa completely disappeared this episode. What was their shtick again? Oh right, girlfriends. Cesar and hubby are adorable and are carrying most of the show on their shoulders. Cesar in particular is the star of this season. I also like the firefighters and grandparents. Shane is sexy and the pink girls are annoying. Vinnie is carrying his team. Next week's ep preview seems to indicate more of the same underwhelming-ness in terms of competency.
  1. Load more activity