Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Armchair Critic

S07.E17: Cillas' Story LIVE CHAT

If he is so concerned about the daughters maybe he shouldn't be taking up their mom's time taking care of his obese self.
  3. Eyes High

Season 8: Speculation and Spoilers Discussion

Does “adult content” mean sex scenes? I don’t imagine there will be any sex scenes in the last two episodes, so 8x04 is probably the last chance. With that said, Rebecca Van Cleave (Lena’s nude body double) worked on Season 8, so I guess any Cersei nude scene would have to be in the last two episodes. I see a lot of Cersei in Sansa, not surprisingly given that Sansa now canonically sees her as some sort of aspirational figure. It’s kind of sad that Sansa has turned into a mini-Cersei given how horrified she once was by Cersei, but there you have it.
  4. Julyolo

Since the girlfriend claims to be a nursing student, I suggest they test her intelligence and she go see a therapist because I can't figure her out.ftp v
  5. Callaphera

Dr. Now about CillaZzzz: "He hasn't complained or had any issues with his diet." Me: "Well that's bloody boring."
  6. biakbiak

TV Tropes You Hate

Or was chosen because it’s a thing that already happens in their relationship.
  7. Suzywriter

Pepper, you always make me shriek aloud!
  8. Wanda

How can Jessica just blow off her “nursing program” to stay with sillyus?
  9. sagittarius sue

Those are great!
  10. Lizz

So far we’ve had chip wrappers, fried chicken and maggots in the folds. He’ll have to work hard to top that.
  11. aliya

Y'all know me. All these people living together, bring kids to live w/men who aren't their father. I don't get it. Two adults can do what they want (tho I'm gonna still be judgmental), but women, leave your kids out of your affairs until you get married. Plus - this guy is hardly father material. He's sick. He's demanding. Your daughters are getting no idea of what a man/father should be to his wife or to his kids. I do not get the attraction, and I certainly don't see the concern for the children - which should be primary on mom's mind. She needs to go to school, take care of the kids, and live her life. I have to wonder if some of these women don't lose out on better relationships because they are so bogged down being caregivers to obesees they can't see the opportunities around them.
  12. Brooklynista

Dr Now gives zero fucks about his promise to be his biggest success story. "Yeah, alright"
  13. Concerned

His leg trembles like Jeannete
  14. DC Gal in VA

What did you guess ams1001?
  15. kicotan

S10:13 Tell All: Part 2

Most likely won’t ever happen...He’s apparently so NOT a famewhore that he lives off the grid in Montana, has no social media whatsoever and has not agreed to any interviews since the show started. Pretty sure he’s been offered a few centavos, too, but that’s just conjecture on my part. Fun facts: His name is David Preston Jessop. “Day-uhn”, his biological son, was named after him. The “Day-uhn” part is a nickname combining the Day from David and uhn from the ton in Preston. He is related to several of the ‘Sister Wives’ cast, besides his own bio kids. * 1st cousin & 2nd cousin of Christine Brown [1st cousin through Christine’s father Rex Allred, a half-brother of David’s mother Mary Diane Allred; 2nd cousin through Christine’s step-grandmother Ethel Jessop, a sister of David’s father Louis LaMar Jessop] * 2nd cousin of Mindy’s (live-in Nanny for Robyn, billed as her step-niece). * 1st cousin of Meri’s “other mothers” Shirley & Judy * 3rd cousin of Kody Brown
  16. To me there is a big difference about being grateful and saying over and over again how great being a DCC is and how wonderful it is. Kelli and Charlotte love girls who sing the ole honor and privilege of being a DCC song over and over again.
  17. Pepper Mostly

He is creepily invested in those daughters.
  18. sainte-chapelle

He isn't a dad he is a fucking referee..I have an acquaintance who always posted s daddy memes...dude you have been dating your girlfriend, who only had the kids on weekends, for a year...as Maury would say you Are Not the father...fuck off with that BS
  19. ShoePrincess

Try this. https://www.etsy.com/listing/592774290/my-600-lb-life-dr-nowzaradan?ref=landingpage_similar_listing_top-1&frs=1
  20. DC Gal in VA

Aaaaaaannnnnd it's 729! I missed it, guessed 757. Who won? Actually, you may need to re-calibrate that scale Dr. Now..........
  21. poeticlicensed

Hospital controlled diet postpones him having to control what he eats.
  22. fonfereksglen

Great honks!
  23. Callaphera

They all sell for LuLaRoe on the side?
  24. Julyolo

He still looks bigger than my 758 lb swordfish. Probably shorter.
  25. Uuuugghh

Why do these women choose too small patterned leggings and short shirts!
  26. 88Keys

Nothing happening, so you didn't miss anything. 729.
  1. Load more activity