Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It's because she's a nasty, nasty bully and when it mattered LVP always took her side.
  3. While they seem lovely as people, I don’t understand why people like mom/son and even the twins go on the Race to begin with.
  4. What kind of camera was Emily using? They looked like Polaroids, and not the hip kind of Polaroids. They looked cheap, fuzzy, and randomly framed. I felt dirty just looking at them. But...but...but...they were being silenced.
  5. So nice that despite being charged with the shooting of a police officer that the guard let Jason "have a minute" with Carly, complete with heartfelt hug. This fucking show.
  6. I just watched this on HBO and loved it! What a creative, wonderful group it was. Everyone was so supporting of each other, loved the pieces and really enjoyed every episode. A true reality gem.
  7. It made sense to me that Dawn crossed over after finding peace. I don't know if Mr Martin is evil - though what's with the IT'S MY JOB to take care of all of you bit, why is it his job? -- but preventing them from looking back keeps them from healing and reaching closure so they are ready to leave. Maybe a psych professor can die next and help out? Dawn isn't the one who's been there the longest! Rhonda said she's been there 60 years, which tracks with her beatnik vibe, putting here there about 10 years before early-70s Dawn.
  8. Just a thought but have you tried rebooting ISP modem if there is one and/or your router?
  9. What was odd was that the distance from the [fictional] city of Winoka in the Dakota Territory to Walnut Grove was easily covered via covered wagon in a single day (from 6AM to early afternoon) for the Ingallses yet it took about two or three days for the Blind School kids to walk it. Now, one must wonder if it would have taken so long if they had given had the kids ride the two wagons that Charles and Joe Kagan drove (and Harriet Oleson tagged along) or was there not enough room for everyone to sit. Also, it was a bit much that they had all the students (as well as Mary and Adam) sleep outside in the pouring rain overnight while Charles, Joe Kagan and Hester-Sue got to sleep inside the two covered wagons- as did the uninvited Harriet! Of course it was funny how Harriet was the ONLY one who complained about how tiresome the journey was while the blind kids stoically grabbed the knotted rope and did their best to keep up with the pairs of horse pulling the wagons.
  10. Hopefully we'll find out WTH is going on behind the scenes of this show sooner rather than later.
  11. Why are they having all of the washed-up couples of yesteryears come back for a reunion next week?! I didn't give a shit about them then and I certainly don't give a shit about them now! 😅💯
  12. According to a previous post she's some kind of reality tv personality in the reality cooking genre 😄 Agreed. I do have to mention that all he and Raquel did was kiss a couple times - not what I'd classify as "making out" even though they called it that enough times to qualify as a drinking game! So who knows what he really did with Scheana. Probably because he claims to want to keep the house and buy her out, while she claims she's only staying so he can't do that. (Not that I'm saying he can afford it; just pointing out what they both are saying about why they are there.). Furthermore they both seem to live like pigs so has it always been Sandy's fault when the dog got into stuff she shouldn't? I'm not super tidy but my dog wouldn't be able to access leftover takeout or medication no matter what- the worst she does is lay on my clothes that are spread out on the guest room bed if I don't shut the door! (Which she does gleefully, BTW 😄) Haha good take! Although Scheana likes Marina del Rey and the other two aren't coupled up, which seems to be the necessary story for The Valley. 🤷‍♀️ Oh she's the worst. And I see she's still trying to get on the sympathy train for what Rand did to her, and no one is still giving a crap 😃
  13. I never considered continued resentment being a possible season 2 thing. Honestly the way the finale went, it felt like a cleansing. I don’t need this to carry over and for me, FOR ME, the chemistry has made me forgive a lot of things in many shows and the few complaints I have about Mr and Mrs Smith I forgive because of Donald and mayas chemistry. I really need this season 2 announcement soon.
  14. Oh, that look Hope gave Steffy at the end..I'm betting cash money that Steffy just unleashed something in Hope. Something that will resemble the "Logan' myth that Steffy keeps spinning. Hope should start whispering in Finn's ear about what little remorse Steffy feels for killing Sheila, reminding him that Steffy actually said she wanted Sheila dead the very day she ended up killing her, letting him know that Steffy also killed her emotionally troubled young cousin. She needs to tell Finn the entire history of Steffy chasing every man Hope was ever involved with. And give details!
  15. Flowering trees hit by frost or snow often bloom more the next year - hope that happens with your magnolia.
  16. I wondered about that, too. She sat out a year and this was her comeback.
  17. I don't remember seeing him before; he was a cutie! Winning by a buck! Wow! I said Brave New World for FJ.
  18. [Cue Titanic-esque music] Hang in there, Norm! 😂😆 Then, at the end, Etta James singing "Stormy Weather" as Bobby and Athena lock eyes and run into each others' arms in slomo. Lola's getting 10-20. The unrepentant con artist got [a short] life without parole. Cory will have learned nothing significant from the experience, but maybe he survived to create something world changing while everyone else is caught up in distractions.
  19. Fallout is a 10 episode Genre TV Series streaming on April 12, 2024 on Amazon Prime. The Fallout TV Series is based on a huge Fallout role-playing video game franchise, Fallout (1997), Fallout 2 (1998), Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel (2001), Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel (2004), Fallout 3 (2008), Fallout: New Vegas (2010), Fallout 4 (2015), and Fallout 76 (2018). The Fallout TV Series uses a completely new cast of characters and a new locale from what has been seen in any of the video games. This makes it easier for people who haven't played the games, to experience the world created within the video games without needing to rely on knowledge from the games. The TV Series is considered to be canon with the video games. It was the year 2077 when nuclear war breaks out across Earth, a time that was eerily similar in retro-futurist style to the earth in the 1940s, from clothes, to the entertainment, to the vehicles they drive, but... with hover cars, and advanced tech, like robots. 219 years later, the lucky individuals who could afford to, rode out the nuclear devastation in luxury subterranean atomic bomb-proof bunkers (Vaults). We learn what life was like in the Vaults when we follow Lucy, a vault dweller as they unseal their doors for the first time and step out into a new world, to find out if it is safe to return to the surface. Some people had to remain on the surface of the Earth as the atomic bombs rained down and the effects among other things includes a very long life span, so long in fact, the the people who were alive when the bombs hit are still walking around centuries later, they are commonly referred to as ghouls. Experience the weird and highly violent hellscape waiting for our Vault dwellers, giant insects, voracious mutant animals “abominations” and the ghouls who have adopted an "Old West" gunslinging lifestyle and have had centuries to ponder about past mistakes. Ella Purnell as Lucy, a vault dweller who leaves the safety of her longtime home and whose idealistic notions are tested when people harm her loved ones. She is an upstanding member of Vault 33, where she spends her time preparing for the future! She wears a standard vault dweller jumpsuit and has an all-American can-do spirit. Kyle MacLachlan as Hank, the Vault overseer and Lucy's father, he is eager to change the world for the better. Hank has a Pip-Boy on his wrist. (Pip-Boy is a series of wearable computers manufactured by RobCo Industries. "Pip" is an acronym for "Personal Information Processor"). Moisés Arias as Norm, Lucy's brother Aaron Moten as Maximus, a young soldier "squire" who hides his tragic past as he serves in a militaristic faction called the "Brotherhood of Steel". He believes in the nobility of the Brotherhood's mission to bring law and order to the Wasteland and will do anything to further their goals. Walton Goggins as Cooper "The Ghoul" Howard, who survives in the wasteland as a Bounty Hunter. He is pragmatic, ruthless, and hides a mysterious past, which we will occasionally see in flashbacks from hundreds of years ago, before the bombs dropped, of his life and his family. While ghouls do not age, most eventually turn feral, leaving behind nothing more than a highly aggressive zombie. Michael Emerson as Wilzig, an enigmatic wanderer who aids Lucy Matt Berry as "Mr. Handy", a helper bot made by RobCo Industries Xelia Mendes-Jones as Dane Johnny Pemberton as Thaddeus Aixa Kendrick as Moldaver's Elite Guard Rodrigo Luzzi as Reg Annabel O'Hagan as Steph Brotherhood of Steel Power Armor (Warbots) The Brotherhood of Steel is a paramilitary order with chapters operating across the territory of the former United States. The Brotherhood's core purpose is to preserve advanced technology and regulate its usage. Their Power Armor has a person inside. Vertibirds hovering around an airborne carrier called the Caswennan. The XVB02 'Vertibird' is a VTOL ('Vertical Take Off and Landing') craft with an extremely durable armored fuselage and can be armed with a variety of offensive weapons and defensive countermeasures. “Vault Boy” is a winking cartoon boy who perpetually flashes a giant smile and the thumbs-up sign. The origin of this symbol will be revealed on the show.
  20. Yes, it is the normal way that they remember fallen soldiers so that those not able to attend can pay their respects.
  21. What Ishido did is not the same as simply gathering his army and steamrolling everyone else. Definitely going to just agree to disagree.
  22. I just caught something on a rerun of this episode- at that Ziggy place when Sandoval approached Ariana about the letter of intent… while he was kinda leaning over into her space and he was wearing huge dangling lightning bolt charm. She had to have seen that, and it seems like an underhanded douchey move while he was pretending in front of Lala that he’s changed and being polite and nice.
  23. I don't care about Angie and Ormewood. I think the show is struggling to fit the characters into the show. However, I didn't mind the Real Housewives story. I've never watched one of those shows, I'm not a reality TV fan, but the humorous aspect of this plot line was an interesting contrast to the seriousness of the rest of the ep. There were a lot of jokes betw Angie and Ormewood at the beginning, too -- the pudding conversation -- so maybe the show is going to do more funny stuff with them regularly. Maybe. And the wife being gone is ok by me. Ormewood being married did its part in the show, and now there's no need for it anymore. My guess is that this will free up the character to have some sexual/romantic relationships. I remember watching Gullah Gullah Island with my son long ago. I don't remember if there was any mention of Boo Hags, but probably not since it was a children's show. I agree that there was not enuf Betty. Funnily enuf, as I was watching the ep, I glanced over to our kitchen and caught a glimpse of the knife block, and it looked like Betty! Something with the dark brown and light brown wood and the kitchen shears in the block. Any idea where Amanda's stalker/whatever guy came from? Had there been a hint about this before? (I can't remember.)
  24. No mid round drop today? Surprise surprise, the Greek person cooking the Greek dish goes into elimination. I thought I’d eventually get over it but I can’t. Zach’s hair is stupid and the bun on top just looks fake to me I really don’t like watching the safe team critiquing the dishes of the two people in elimination like they are professional chefs or something.
  1. Load more activity