Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Rob loves the kids as his own, and Tennie loves her kids more than anything else in the world.
  3. Dude. You are in Oklahoma. Say goodbye to your little electronic system once they see this.
  4. How surprising, the inmate loves those kids as his own! That’s novel.
  5. Everett should write an article about the personal bias of the police commissioner using blackmail and his ignoring mental health issues. I can't even listen to Konstantine. Thomas should have not given the card and Chad should not have his kids in the house with that man. I liked the original reason Everett didn't sign the papers he shouldn't have given in.
  6. No camera I the bathroom? Mary and what's his name from 90 Day are laughing at them.
  7. Same here! There was something really ick hearing him say it twice and I said to my husband "he doesn't like women"
  8. I always have my closed captioning on for this show.
  9. how the fuck is this man doing that behind bars?
  10. This woman is so pretty, she can't get a guy on the outside? SHE HAS KIDS SWEET JESUS
  11. Yeah, it’s all about your “security,” dear.
  12. Mrs. Rob is very pretty. Mr. Rob is a controlling fuck.
  13. It's going to take me a while to understand these people; I've lost my ear for it.
  14. According to Joy's most recent vlog, she is suffering from PPD. She is in therapy and taking anti-depressants. I'm glad she is getting real help and not just trying to pray it away.
  15. Tennie, I’ll go out on a limb and guess that you are the crazy one.
  16. Omg....ALL NEW PEOPLE!! I can't tell you how exciting this is!!!
  17. A vanilla envelope? Oh goody, we're starting off well. Remember "dreams and aberrations"? Remember "comfortility"? Remember "we're inseprateable"? Remember "rondy-moo"? New coinages await!
  18. a reverse Louie from lakeland going on here maybe?
  19. Thank the Lord, our show is back!!! I have missed you all!
  20. thats how long if felt since we got to chat here haha
  1. Load more activity