Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. No,he first one that got out of the car with the long white hair.
  3. On March 21st I posted something similar in the As Seen on TV Does Any of this Crap Work board. It has to be BS
  4. Everyone's reaction to Jason's sleeve cracks me up. I don't know if it's OOC for him, but a tattoo in general isn't exactly way out there. Those aching strings playing under the Carly/Jason conversation were ridiculous. Jason chose to stay away. "How much am I supposed to forgive?" Way to show that unconditional love toward your kid, Sonny. It's Michael, so who cares, but the larger point remains. Oh, Anna. Why are you justifying anything to Josslyn Jacks? And the tears? That is embarrassing. And news flash, Joss: If anyone is given a flag at Dex's funeral, it will be his family, not you. Over/under on whether the bachelor parties both end up at the axe-throwing venue. If Bobbie's was in NYC, Carly would be waiting for a gas hookup for months. I love how Ava is now rethinking her plan to play devil on Sonny's shoulder: "Yikes, maybe this guy is getting way too paranoid." Given that Dex didn't even enter Cyrus's room at GH, what weight does his statement have? At least Sonny actually beat up Cyrus. Of course Carly gets the MetroCourt handed back to her on a platter. So much for her "I love working with the salt of the earth at Bobbie's!" At least it seemed like Nina drove a hard(ish) deal. I am so tired of hearing about the Bensonhurst Brigade.
  5. The “boutique” has been around for 5 years now. Screenshot from a video:
  6. Pork was not an option. The team had to make a relish tray, a fish dish, a chicken dish, a beef dish, and a dessert
  7. How the wife got the drop on a veteran of prison fights, I can only ask what was in her background?
  8. My highs for today : Jonathan Greenblatt and Susan Glasser Decent reporting from Jonathan Martin Today's low: David Ignatius. Unless you like being lulled to sleep
  9. Yeah, I definitely would not watch Kathie Lee.
  10. I found it odd that he singled out Wyoming as a state that hadn't expanded Medicaid to adults. The whole state has only 600,000 people. I know it's important to low-income adult Wyomingians, but a more impactful example would be Texas, which also hasn't expanded Medicaid to adults, and has 5,000,000 uninsured people--almost ten times the total number of people in Wyoming. And Florida has 23,000,000 people, and also hasn't expanded Medicaid. I can't remember if it was explained, but Medicaid is available to very low-income people. Obamacare was designed to cover people who make above a certain income (like $15,000 for a single person, give or take a few thousand) to get a subsidy that makes health insurance affordable. For those who make less than that, they were to be on their state's Medicaid program, with states receiving federal money to cover some of the costs of expanding Medicaid eligibility to everyone. However, not all states expanded their Medicaid eligibility to include non-parent adults, so in a place like Texas or Wyoming or Florida, people who don't make enough to qualify for an Obamacare subsidy get no help, as in zero, with their health insurance costs. They don't get a premium subsidy for buying a health insurance policy on the Exchange, and they aren't eligible for Medicaid. I'm sure this is too into-the-weeds for the show he did, but if you're just going to do a drive-by on Medicaid expansion and people who qualify for no help whatsoever with their healthcare costs, why pick the state with the smallest population in the whole country? It has fewer people than the District of Columbia!
  11. I do viewer reviews for CBS. Every single season I tell them they need to make a rule to stop collusion between the teams. I'm obviously getting nowhere.
  12. The Sherlock Movie Might Actually Be Happening
  13. This episode made NO SENSE WHATSOEVER. I won't even list all the obvious headscratchers - such as the witness being shown a 6-pack of bald men when he never mentioned the shooter being bald. Or the actual shooter being of a different gender, body shape, hair etc than the defendant. I know it was to drive home the point about unreliability of witness testimony, but seriously? For that matter, they could have delved into the problem of overly helpful witnesses but no. Nor did it go into the issue about the costs/expenses associated with exoneration cases, and the ethical ramifications of that. It was so obvious that the defendant was not the shooter that I assumed the point was that he had hired a hitman.
  14. It took her a "long time" to see/accept what Sonny really is despite his relationship with her daughter. Molly was surprised and asked what changed, I thought you two were friends. Anna says It took her a "long time" to see/accept what Sonny really is despite his relationship with her daughter. I have considered him a friend. We have to do our jobs in law enforcement, not pick and choose who we go after, etc. Molly pointed out that one of the other ADAs should do it due to her own conflict of interest. Anna got mad and put pressure on Molly to do it.
  15. To answer your last question: That is a robot call - they are set to hang up after several rings and go on to the next number in the list. It is not a live person (a live person only comes on spam calls if an actual human answers). Don't answer!
  16. Watching on UP cable channel in the US. They’re airing season 5 right now. I only started watChing last fall. I like this show. It reminds me of watchIng Lassie as a kid. Amazing dog. Some of the stunts look a bit hoaky, but I’m ok with that because they’re showing amazing feats while ensuring the safety of the dog playing Rex.
  17. So Anna gives Robert, the actual DA, a pass on prosecuting Jason and now Sonny but makes Molly do it despite Jason being her nephew’s father and Sonny being her pregnant sister’s father even though there are 4 other ADAs who won’t have the same conflict of interests? I’m sorry, but that lady is brain dead.
  18. Yeah, it is really fun. I was listening on my earbud and I think I cackled out loud during one scene in Target and a person looked at me like they were sure I was about do something crazy. It was a scene where the mean dragon, Ajax Nightwhisper, was trying to intimidate Birdie into abandoning Jim and he had her arrested (the Dragons had some cops in their pockets...) So she gets arrested: LOL.
  19. Linsey Godfrey and Emily 0’Brien were nominated for Supporting Actress. Wally Kurth was nominated for Supporting Actor. DVD was nominated for Guest Role
  20. Among the thousands of people who applied, likely there were other mysteries that were different and more interesting, but that the researchers were not able to solve.
  21. Sounds like my kind of place!
  22. This show is completely ridiculous - it makes FBI look like high art. Perp was a poor man's William Lewis. At least that guy gave a brilliant performance compared to whatever this guy was doing. Flynns were terribly acted as well - they don't even spring for decent guest actors anymore, which used to be the draw. Retire, Olivia - you should be eligible for a pension by now.
  23. She definitely deserves an Emmy. She can act rings around most of the women on the show.
  1. Load more activity