Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I’m thinking back to a former manager I had years back. He was pretty funny and truthful. But at the same time not a hard worker at all and he just quit the job one day, I looked his name up and it seems his work history is like that. Moves around and only stays in work gigs shortly. Kind of leads to my next point of It Is What It Is when it comes to working. The company I work for is really pushing a work happiness study if you will of employees. Like questions are along the lines of are you proud to work for this company. It’s supposedly “anonymous”. I mean in theory it’s a good idea it just comes across more forced to me. And as I say when it comes to work I have a it is what it is kind of attitude toward it.
  3. I can’t wait until my church choir is done for the summer. (Thankfully it is now late April so it won’t be much longer.) We were learning a new song and I missed a rest or an entrance or something like that, and the conductor (a different person than the director/organist) admonished me/called me out in front of the group and pointed right at me for not looking at her and missing my mark. The director did nothing about this and just agreed with her. First of all, this is a non-professional church choir and we’re not singing this song for at least three weeks. Cut me a break if I look down at an unfamiliar piece of music the first night we get it. I’m also not going to be in a choir that admonishes me like I’m a child for making a mistake. Oh, and the director continues to hold us there for over an hour. I wouldn’t mind an hour and 10 minutes but at an hour and 15 you really need to start wrapping it up. He always wants to do “just one more song” or “look at this part again.” While I’m happy that he and everyone else in the choir has time to sit in church for 90 minutes or more, I no longer have that kind of time. He’s a nice person but I’m sick of how discourteous he is about practice times and doesn’t even seem to keep an eye on a clock. Even when someone leaves early to catch their ride, he doesn’t seem to get that he should be more efficient. For an amateur group, we sure have to practice like we’re gearing up for America’s Got Talent rather than Sunday Mass in a city of 10,000 people. I don’t want that kind of pressure for a church choir. I don’t want to be yelled at like I’m in an elementary school chorus. When practice was over last night, I left immediately. Didn’t even stay for conversation. Maybe I’ll skip practice next week. We’ll see.
  4. Survivor - Spicy Jeff (Sneak Peek 1) SurvivorOnCBS Apr 22, 2024 Survivor - Spicy Jeff (Sneak Peek 2) SurvivorOnCBS Apr 22, 2024
  5. Well said. I totally agree and believe if we could have peered into Vinnie's mind he probably wanted to dash out of there and not stay and help with the puzzle but wasn't going to risk Amber's wrath overnight in the pitstop. HIs aggressive personality does nothing to suggest he would want to hang around while his girlfriend does someone else work.
  6. ‘American Idol 22’ episode 13 recap: Who made the Top 10 and who was eliminated on ‘Billboard #1 Hits Night’? [Live Blog] John Benutty, Denton Davidson April 22, 2024 https://www.goldderby.com/article/2024/american-idol-22-episode-13-recap/
  7. Goodness, Lady Aylward certainly was a warm and fuzzy mum.
  8. ‘Missing’ Shows, Found! The Latest on Snowpiercer, Severance, Holey Moley, Rings of Power, 61st Street and Others BY MATT WEBB MITOVICH APRIL 22, 2024 https://tvline.com/lists/missing-tv-shows-renewed-cancelled/
  9. I wondered the other day if Eminem was going to be part of the draft, and cue a relatively cute and harmless commercial with Roger and Marshall. Marshall, besides not having the college requirement to enter the NFL, there is also the small matter of your age.
  10. 'So You Think You Can Dance’ 18 episode 6 recap: A showmance started to take shape in ‘Challenge #2: Broadway’ Daniel Montgomery April 22, 2024 https://www.goldderby.com/article/2024/so-you-think-you-can-dance-18-episode-6-recap-challenge-2-broadway/
  11. Have these people ever tried to wash a cat? Although I've seen video, cats don't like water on them. Thanks for the recap. I've seen the promos but not inclined to watch. It's hard to imagine how such bizarre homes came to be built.
  12. Cassie's voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Even Michelle Buteau sounds bored this season.
  13. And Kelly and Gil laughing about how they always broke the hammock when they came to visit. As if it was the funniest thing instead of them being assholes.
  14. I'm just happy that it's the season finale and not the series finale. I really expected the show to be canceled.
  15. The main story was okay. I laughed when the wife turned out to be a sleeper agent too. Although I probably wasn't suppose too. Of course Robyn jumps on the plane and kills the guy in the air. I wanted to like Delilah's protesting story. But it wasn't good. Too bad I usually like Aunt Vi and Delilah's teaming up stories. I hate the Miles vs Dante. It's really stupid and they completely changed Miles. I can't see why he would ever change his mind about Robyn's "job" and Delilah's safety because of her job. It's just so unnecessary.
  16. On every season I've watched, someone from the deck crew has always helped with dishes. They have the resources.
  17. Thanks for the request. Forum can be found here: https://forums.primetimer.com/forum/8735-tires/
  18. Tires is a 6 episode workplace comedy with all episodes streaming on May 23, 2024 on Netflix
  19. The Lewis arc in hindsight was the start of Benson taking over the show and it really hurt her character. The show progressively declined after the Stabler years. Seasons 13-17 we're more hit and miss but still had some great episodes and storylines. Season 18 was pretty rough and I tend to skip most of those episodes on rewatch. I do enjoy season 19 though and think it's the last decent season before it really goes down the crapper in season 20 and beyond. The show is not even a shell of its former self anymore.
  20. I said Hansberry. It's always Princeton.
  21. Today
  22. Me too! I did those things for years. I was taking a class in college where we had to demonstrated something, so I taught the exercises to my roomie and she demonstrated while I narrated. She looked really cute doing them and got an "A" while I got a "D." Those were the days when male teachers could grade girls on looks and no one even noticed.
  23. Thanks for the request. Forum can be found here: https://forums.primetimer.com/forum/8733-shardlake/
  1. Load more activity