Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I hadn’t thought about Orange Julius for years, but yes that’s what it was like, a creamsicle drink. We used to have several franchise locations in NYC.
  3. Deadline said there's no plans to move it it to Paramount+ which would have been something CBS decided before announcing cancellation. I really liked this show. I even shipped Todd & Susan.
  4. I am seriously tired of the book promos, but when the book has a topic as patently bullshit as Eddie Glaude's "we can be the leaders we need," my tolerance is zero. He has been making the rounds of all the shows on MSNBC. Inquiring minds want to know where these people find the time and energy to write these books. I'm a writer and I struggle to find any time to work on my own projects because my day is consumed with my paying job. I suspect they use their notoriety to pitch ideas to literary agents, the agents find them a sweetheart deal with a publisher, the publishing house assigns an editor and possibly a ghostwriter to work with them, and only then does the "writing" of the book begin.
  5. Instaget FJ for me tonight. I also got the TS of Gila River, Twelfth Night, Our Lips Are Sealed, mingle, and nosy. I said on-demand water heater instead of tankless, so I need a judge's ruling on whether or not that would have been accepted.
  6. This episode feels like it could’ve used a re-investigation and a showing of it. The detectives should’ve been shown testing the actual time and Nolan/Samantha should’ve been verifying the witness. After this, the detectives should’ve done a second investigation of the evidence or even interviewed the wife. (I will admit, did enjoy the final scene though). 2nd best episode of the season.
  7. I dig an old school supper club! There's another Wisconsin culinary tradition I can't get as excited about. Maybe they will go to Door County for the traditional fish boil. https://www.foodrepublic.com/2016/11/21/door-county-wisconsins-iconic-fish-boils-are-history-in-a-cauldron/
  8. Thank all gods everywhere that horrid woman is GONE. Bye, Ayanna, you terrible, mentally unbalanced, TOXIC person. I have rarely disliked anyone on this show as much as her. I love me some drama, but she was just....no. Also, before anyone screeches about the gif, it's clearly hyperbole and clearly wishes no actual ill upon Ayanna. 🤪
  9. Forum created. Thanks for the request. https://forums.primetimer.com/forum/8717-rather/
  10. We will agree to disagree since I call it cooperation and collaboration for an alliance. Like the NFL player in that alliance said. You play for the team and everybody has their strengths and duties to do. But in the NFL they all split the winnings. That’s because they are one team. The amazing race is several teams, each consisting of two people, and those teams are racing AGAINST each other, and only one team will win the prize. The concept is 180° different and it’s ridiculous to help each other, especially to that extent. If you want to win, you have to beat them. Not win together.
  11. Yesterday
  12. Netflix documentary that premieres May 1st. The doc looks at veteran newsman Dan Rather’s long career in news
  13. Ha, yeah, I forgot! Right, katsu basically means cutlet, but it's always breaded and pounded flat. As I mentioned earlier, it's the sauce that makes it a Japanese katsu. But I guess they don't want to use old fashioned terms like schnitzel.
  14. Redditors are suspecting an instructor comes to teach ! Which would be so sad as girls don’t get to go out again if that’s the case
  15. Week 32: 4/5 with 1* YTD: 79/160 (49%) with 7* In honor (defiance?) of Tuesday's "Don't Eat That!" category, I found some crayons we can eat.
  16. baldryanr

The NBA

Not much love for the two most recent MVPs.
  17. Who played the ball girl? She was very good. She was so good I wanted to smack her several times 😆 I'm enjoying this show. I've always liked Carrie Preston, and she is an absolute delight in this show (I didn't watch The Good Wife, so I didn't see the character there) I too wonder if they're faking us out with the captain. His machinations seem too obvious. Maybe he's deep, deep, deep, deep undercover.😅
  18. Now that Daisy has stopped scratching her hair off, it's growing back a reddish color which was surprising. I think it will look really pretty.
  19. That's what I do with unknown numbers as well. I do. It's one of those cordless phone sets, where the main base has an answering machine, and then the additional handsets just sit in small charging bases.
  20. It could be that, or, let's face it, this is a TV show with a budget. She could be freezing it and the producers are FedExing it to the United States weekly for her kid. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  21. At least on the male cop's part, he seems dismissive of them because they and Reena are people of color (Indian). That's why Uncle Raj looked at Cam and said, "Him I get it, but you too?" implying that because she's also a person of color (Native American) she should be more empathetic. Lily Gladstone's character is very interesting. The guy who plays her father, has he ever done any role other than incompetent local cop? Until now I didn't realize they were dropping them one at a time. Boooo!
  22. I'm pretty sure when they had the conversation and she was weeping to Cal he did ask that question and Austin didn't seem to think it was a big deal and neither did Cal, which is why I don't refer to him as "pastor" anymore. Becca is the one who kept bringing it up - she is the one with the religion problem IMO. Which once again is neither of their fault; it's on the "experts". Proper questioning on the subject of religion would have let them know that Becca doesn't like Christians because they have told her in the past that she is going to hell, and Austin comes from a stricter Christian background which = not a match. It's not rocket science 😄
  23. I'm into all of this actually Xander and Sarah are disgusted at Maggie. Kon killed his first wife. No shock Bobby at last! Team Kayla!! Kristen is using Alex for the one thing he's good for Sloan is busted by her unemployed 50 year old hubby who is tracking her spending Teen stuff...zzz not for me
  24. How much is he charging for these classes that they're going to make a real dent in house payments?
  25. Lane never getting a nomination for Mason was a travesty. Justin never courted it either, I think he was just so well liked in the industry. A lot of this is a popularity contest
  26. This was a fantastic way to remind us of the distance discovery and its inhabitants have traveled, changed, while making many nods to star treks past.
  1. Load more activity