Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. She smiled...but it was still downturned.
  3. never fear @JMO, Dr. Joss will swoop on and cure Gregory’s ALS,thus securing her place in GH’s hallowed halls. Why, I bet she’ll even be written up in Harvard Medical Journal and win the Nobel Prize in medicine! All in the next 3 weeks 🙄
  4. I just tried sounding cheerful while frowning. I can't! Frozen face impacts vocal tone! New medical discovery by me!!
  5. Whatever season MaryAnne was in I didn’t watch 🤷‍♀️
  6. So Tiffany sunk her game for throwing names out-which is part of the game. But I guess because she was playing her own game that made her such a threat to Q. When he voted a member of the 6 off and ruined her game. Hmm, maybe it will be Q tonight. Since when did Hunter become so paranoid? He seemed so level headed until this episode.
  7. She is 533, did manage to lose 10 pounds. Better than nothing. Clarence is really looking closest to normal. And if I remember correctly, he is doing it without surgery, all by himself?
  8. Q: I've been at the beach all day, talking to nobody! Ben: It's been nice! I love Ben.
  9. Roshonda. You only lost ten pounds. You did not "work really hard".
  10. I’m behind. Not liking Probst showboating and giving out so little popcorn.
  11. Now that’s a first a popcorn TC. Yet not Spicy imo. Q may have talked less today but the little he did was enough to dig his hole deeper.
  12. I am not even tempted to make a guess about Roshonda's weight, but I will say she is stable at wherever she was, in mid 500-s.
  13. I liked it when Jeff just sat there and nodded his head while everyone argued around him. He's becoming too much of a character in the game.
  14. Bonny-Everett-Bobby? So Bobby switches to Everett when typing his byline? Then switches back after closing laptop? This is actually good and subtle. Roman should not have given into Harris. Why does Tripp to look after his mother? Good they're leaving. Tripp should not be all about Ava and saving her from her choices. He should have cut her from his life ages ago.
  15. Not Jeff bringing a cushion and popcorn. And he gives it to everyone. AND LIZ CAN EAT POPCORN!
  16. Ill feel so bad if she has a condition. She laughed in the car but they only showed it from behind. In my defense, that monotone vocal delivery was still odd. Time to see a therapist maybe? For depression
  17. TC is starting so something is going to happen. I can't believe idols aren't going to come out. Maybe there will be a re-vote.
  18. It's not just that: Keeping a secret isn't considered 2021-2025 Survivor
  1. Load more activity