Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. While hosting a gathering in memory of their late Uncle Reuben, the Langers get caught in a web of deceit. Premiere Date: April 25, 2024 Amazon Freevee
  3. Delta did an interview with the Glamorous Trash podcast. It's a show about celebrity memoirs. She talks about her time on the show, her challenges with weight, and public image, and public opinion. I never read her book, so I don't know if she's ever talked about using meth to try and control her weight but she goes into it here. It's a really good conversation (with bonus Gerald McRaney)!
  4. Season Review: Started out weak and got weaker.
  5. So, I've read after awhile your body becomes adjusted to it and it does not work anymore-what then?
  6. S05•E10 - Bonne Terre Another compelling COTW from FBI MW. The part about acrotomophilia is interesting. Mrs. Rowan must be thinking what she has is true love when it’s a fetish for amputees. One minor complaint - the bits surrounding the execution of the death penalty and the efforts to stop it are overly dramatized. Remy flirting with lawyer Abby while others are busy digging up a body is just weird and insensitive. So, they aren’t going forward with the new roommate arc. I don’t understand what Hana sees in Ethan. He isn’t good looking, he isn’t charming either. The actor who plays Ethan has always played a bad guy. Watch out, Hana‼️
  7. S03•E10 - Red Light Amanda and her visa situation don’t really make sense. Her paperwork should have been sorted out when she’s being reassigned to the Fly Team. No one’s checking? Hope her uninteresting personal drama ends here. 🙄 That Shane Sutton actor looks so familiar but I cannot place him. I must’ve seen him in Hallmark movies or something.
  8. Brainwashed or not, Travis Keating is an asshole. And Aaron Mamet is such a wimpy “prophet”. The armed cult reminds me of Eddie Cahill’s story in NCIS New Orleans. What’s Maggie thinking? She should’ve grabbed the kid instead of letting him running away. I laugh when OA mentions about bolt cutter in the shed. They struggle to get inside the main house. What make you think running back to the shed to get the cutter is a good idea? Scola literally says they only have 5 minutes. Am totally OK with Maggie-less episodes. No question asked. I simply assume Missy P is pregnant again.
  9. He owns the Malcolm role the same way Billy Miller owned the Billy role too (*sniff*). I just watched today's crapfest and OMG, ED as a horny menopausal Southern hussy? I did NOT see that one coming at all! Josh must really hate her or have a grudge against her. It was like watching an alley cat in heat run up against anything it can find. Soooo cringey and sooo not campy. Totally revolting, and I've always liked ED's portrayal of Ashley, so there ya go! I was appalled at the Jordan/Harrison scenes. To make a child actor go through that seems really inappropriate to say the least. What the hell are his parents thinking? That shit could scar a kid for life! Imagine being that young and having to shoot a scene where you're that close to that...FACE! And not for nothing but Aunt Jordan looks waaay better dressed as Toulouse Latrec in English touring gear than as Aunt Jordan, just putting that out there. I also echo whomever asked, why didn't Kid Pomp just ask Little.Lord Fauntleroy to open the door? Kicking it in was so OTT. Kyle's not even that manlh so it was very out of character. Lastly, I used to love PB's Jack but TIIC have pussified him to the point where he's just this wealthy simp who blusters a good game and almost never delivers. Hes a patsy. Basically a less vile version of PeePaw. Oh how the mighty have fallen!
  10. Today
  11. Yeah, the big wedding that wasn’t gonna be a big wedding is gonna be a wedding in the Q Mansion with half the cast there. I hope it’s soon because then we can move on. The Gregory storyline while a worthy health issue doesn’t make for great tv. Although, I like Gregory “Gonzo Gates” Harrison and Tracey together. Also, can Violet go to boarding school already?! Jason has now seen everyone in PC except Spinelli? WTH? Shouldn’t Spinelli have been like the 2nd or 3rd person Jason should have talked to? Like, to get the 411 on the people of PC. Very odd.
  12. Related; UCLA's report from March (Hollywood Reporter article): 'Movies With Proportionate Racial Representation Notched Highest Median ROI in 2023' excerpts: Direct link to the Hollywood Diversity Report 2024, with more data and graphs: https://socialsciences.ucla.edu/hollywood-diversity-report-2024/
  13. Whaaaat? I cannot believe you got three red warnings. You ? I have two sitting there wondering if anyone sees them. I feel better now knowing I’m not the only one.
  14. For those wondering why the non-participants in the welding challenge were wearing eye shields, it’s because looking at a welding arc, even from a distance, can damage your eyes because it emits UV light.
  15. I don't remember all of them, but here are the ones that I do: James (China, with TWO idols) Ozzy (Micronesia; and it was actually back at camp, because he didn't even bring it!) Colton (One World; though he was actually evacuated) Andrea (Caramoan) Jon (San Juan Del Sur) Neal (Kaoh Rong; though he was actually evacuated) Scot (Kaoh Rong; though it was actually Jason's idol first that was slipped to him!) J.T. (Game Changers; one of the best vote-offs ever!) Chris (Ghost Island) Aubry (Edge of Extinction) Brad (41) Danny (44) Sabiyah (45) Randen (46; though he was actually evacuated) Jem (46) Hunter (46) There are likely others, but I either didn't see their seasons or simply forgot them since their seasons were that forgettable.
  16. A compelling performance by Archie Panjabi. 👏🏻 Those scenes at the morgue are heartbreaking - Suman bursting into tears and the ME detailing every aspects of Reena’s injuries. Even the sound of rustling cloth feels unsettling. Chief Roy Bentland is such a d!ck. Manjit’s inability and lack of strength to identify Reena’s body shouldn’t make him a suspect. He’s kind enough to even invite those delinquents to his house when Suman won’t. Reena’s official COD is drowning. But she would have died from her injuries sustained in the second attack. Those injuries are consistent with car crash victims. No indication of sexual trauma. The discovery of Reena’s Steve Madden boots in Kelly’s closet has opened up a whole new can of worms. Why keeps a pair of boots from a dead girl? Was Kelly the one who put a cigarette bindi on Reena’s forehead? Warren is acting suspicious too - the whispering with Kelly, his bloodied pants and the 187 song. But who’s the main culprit between these two? Warren getting beat up by a local teen gang for indoctrination is a disturbing echo to what happens with Reena. So, Cam and Rebecca were lovers but Rebecca ran to New York and ghosted her. Things between these two are complicated.
  17. That is too bad. I believe if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing. Now, I jus block the wise asses, and feel much better. It took awhile to learn. Not everyone has good intentions. No need. 😀This thread should be fun, not combatable. We don’t need anxiety at this point. Live and learn.
  18. C'mon. Men are not at all called ho as often as women are. Promiscuous men are called studs.
  19. I would guess on a coffee date the first thing a women would ask is what do you do (because asking for the last 5 years of IRS returns is frowned upon). So, she would have known he carries a gun. Somewhere between 5 and 27% of Police have used a gun during their employment, but the FBI numbers are much lower so it's not like the job is that dangerous where she would have to quit. Also, you end up with multiple police emptying multiple clips at a suspect because they can't hit shit when the target is shooting back (unlike on TV).
  20. Sounds like it was interesting. Thanks for the info.
  21. 90 minutes of mostly watching teams drive around lost is not as entertaining as it has been in the past.
  22. Even the outside has furniture and decorations. And blocks the windows and is that a garage door? She loves stuff and puts it everywhere. So much clutter, I don’t like it. Was Dave helping her decorate/paint?
  23. Lantern7

X-Men'97

Is it me, or did Bastion sound like Jeff Goldblum to you guys as well?
  24. It's been proven before, but one more time: there's money to be made in diversifying films: 'Hollywood Forfeits Up to $30B Every Year Because of Racial Inequity' excerpts: Direct link to the report: https://www.mckinsey.com/featured-insights/diversity-and-inclusion/from-margins-to-mainstream-asians-and-pacific-islanders-in-hollywood
  25. Good leg. Even with Ricky & Cesar making the top two yet again, I don't think there's an overwhelming favorite to win. Well, except for Yvonne & Melissa, who seem under-served by the editing. Welding! Nice to see Racers take shop class. Also funny to see those not participating in the Roadblock wearing the protective gear and eye shields, even though they weren't near the action. Detour would have been a nightmare for me. I don't think I'm capable of maintaining a constant rhythm, and I don't speak Spanish, let alone sing it. Bless the Girlfriends' hearts for trying their best at singing. I guess they don't go to karaoke often. I felt the other singers were getting annoyed that they had to keep performing while they kept screwing up. Amber & Vinny . . . I really hope they have split up by now. I don't think a million bucks would be enough to keep them together. He's just so damn pushy, and I just want to pull that long hair from his head in a violent manner. Sunny & Bizzy . . . they ran out of other teams to outlast. I figured Yvonne & Melissa's singing would have let the Firefighters dodge elimination yet again, but it wasn't mean to be. Oh, and Angie & Danny wound up in second place. Here's hoping they don't feel the urge to help other teams. I'm willing to bet that they thought the teams would be leaving in a 2-3-2 pattern instead of 2-2-3, where they were stuck with the Girlfriends & Firefighters.
  26. Oh goodie, another challenge where they see who can balance the longest on a tiny platform. I can remember the last time I was this sick of a single player. It was only a few weeks ago.... Bhanu. And before Bhanu, I was rooting for Jalinsky to go home. This season won't make me stop watching, but there is a very good chance I will remember it as the season where I spent every tribal council actively rooting for a particular player to go home so I don't have to see them one more week.
  1. Load more activity