Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Time spent in this forum is never wasted! Y’all are some of the best imaginary people in my life!
  3. We spent two fun hours chatting with some good pals. Have a great week all! Can't wait to see some of you for Love DURING Lockup, Friday 9PM est.
  4. I didn't dislike Kishori and Karishma, but the pressure of the race was bound to catch up with them. I'll also echo the sentiments about wanting to see the race wanting move on to legs outside Latin America.
  5. All right friends, I'm heading back to Britbox and finding a nice police procedural. Have a fantastic week, hope to see some of you for Love After Lockup on Friday! Love you all!
  6. No, Chicken Fried Steak (white gravy) and Country Fried Steak (brown gravy) are both round steak, tenderized, and fried with the breading like fried chicken has on it. Meat and three places are very popular here, a meat entree with three sides. Month 10-Everett, and the sister shows up. He's now struggling again. And he's drinking juice with dinner. Now, he talks about getting surgery in Seattle. So, Charles thinks he'll claim to move to Houston, get surgery, and then sneak back to Everett. No surprise, he's not going to Houston for surgery, and he's doing a video call with Dr. Now. He wants Dr. Now to refer him to a Seattle surgeon. Tomorrow night is the 2 hour Supersized of Charles. I think I'm skipping that.
  7. I don't think she was pregnant. When I saw the one bare shoulder, I thought she'd been watching too much Meghan Markle. Then, when the camera pulled back and I saw how short the skirt was, I was horrified. I can't imagine she looked in a mirror before she walked out.
  8. Better episode than I expected. Good night Pounders!
  9. Well, good night, everyone. I can't believe this is it... weren't we promised a WATN season too??? If I don't see you for a while - have a fabulous Spring, and Summer, and Fall!
  10. Lying on the bed looking like a lump. That's a fitting end to the show. Good night.
  11. Bye, guys. Are we sure this is the season finale? Charles is never gonna lose another ounce.
  12. Yeah, I’d probably get sick in the rally car.
  13. Well, that was a waste of time. But you all aren't. ❤
  14. He's inspirational isn't he? Well I will be here next week, can't miss this chat, too entertaining. I might even try Love during Lock up again, maybe not throw things at the tv this time. Night everyone!
  15. Seth, seriously, get over yourself. We get it, you’re anti religion. But even the South Park guys had the humility to acknowledge that even without religions, the human race would find something to hate about each other.
  16. That tres leche cake better be good for that much money!
  17. This reminds me of Cars and Lightning McQueen.
  18. Thanks, I will check them out. Are Le Creuset toxic?
  19. Honestly though he can refer him to another Dr closer to home
  20. A tarp kinda thing to cover the computer and monitor because ash gets everywhere and is bad for electronics and a mask, like we wore during covid. Before I left Washington, I went on a tour of Mt St Helens. It was fascinating to see life coming back to the mountain. I still have my little bottle of volcanic ash.
  21. 1/3 of the budget on a cake that apparently kinda sucked.
  22. Once again, Brian gets a human girlfriend. But for once, it's a vet that's around dogs. Perfect in every way EXCEPT she's an evangelical Christian. And of course, he was horny and she wouldn't have sex with him and he made it everyone's problem. And thanks to Road to The Multiverse, we know what happens when there's no Christianity: super advanced science and yet there's still a Sistine Chapel, but Andre The Giant is on the ceiling. But this time, everyone's Jewish.
  1. Load more activity