Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. MadameKillerB

Season 8: Speculation and Spoilers Discussion

Of the Starks left, Sansa is def the most Stark-y.
  3. xaxat

Box Office

How many years is Endgame going to hold the box office record? I saw it late last night, and there was not a single empty seat in the house. Not even stray one in the first or last row.
  4. I'm pretty sure that's Amy
  5. Lu has been decent this episode. She's been an entitled brat the past several episodes that I feel it's worth mentioning when she's not acting like a total tool. She seemed thoughtful and genuine when talking with Tinsley. Tinsley may not have been totally forthright in her hesitation after that Al Anon meeting...her explanation just doesn't seem genuine. She said that she was fine with telling her story but her issue with the meeting is that it requires her to speak in front of people which she doesn't like yet part of her storyline this season is about her getting back into NYC society which includes taking on hosting gigs...which requires her to speak in public. Ramona does lie but she lies with such conviction that I think that her delusional self can easily convince herself of things that didn't happen and can easily misremember things. I love how all of the women acted surprise seeing Mario at the bar and then retelling the story as though it was completely random yet none questioned how he happened to have 'gifts' for them. Maybe it was a surprise to the women but it was just an interesting moment where you clearly see production at play and they didn't even bother to think of a good explanation for it, lol. I'm not sold on Barbara being a part of this group but I don't see why Ramona has to harp on the wrap dress. It's actually a flattering style on Barbara. The mid-season trailer does look good. I guess there will be some irony to enjoy when it's Bethenny of all people losing her shit over Lu making everything about herself. I guess Bethenny recognizes it easily because she also does it all of the time as well. Hilarious in the clip alone, you can see Bethenny flip out on Lu for making everything about Lu and then turns it into something about Dennis which in turn is about Bethenny because that's all Bethenny has done this season - made a man's death all about herself, lol. Pot meet Kettle.
  6. preciousperfect

S11.E08: Birds, Broads and Breakups

No lane for Barbara. Off the show ASAP. She doesn’t fit in at all. It’s so cringeworthy watching her try to crowbar her way into the group.
  7. WindyNights

Interesting that Michelle thinks Arya isn't much of a Stark anymore and yet Bran, Sansa and Jon are and that Sansa is the one that represents Winterfell.
  8. Scarlett45

Small Talk: The Prayer Closet

I’m so very sorry- that’s scary under the best circumstances. But you have been proactive and I’m sending you all the healing vibes!
  9. SuprSuprElevated

In Memoriam: Celebrity Deaths

boston-celtics-legend-john-havlicek-dies-79
  10. That's what I was wondering as well; Is that Erin?
  11. BitterApple

Season 8 Discussion

I'm not sure if any of you saw the Instagram post for Chad on the Bates Family page. Kelly was wishing him Happy Birthday and mentioned that one of his best attributes is that he "never says no" to anyone. IMO, that is an incredibly unhealthy way for an adult to live their life. You could argue he's just a naturally easygoing guy, but the fact he's aging in dog years tells me he's feeling the stress. Circling back to Alyssa, I think it's great she's able to set boundaries and do what's best for her sanity. When you have an overwhelmingly needy family, space and distance can be a good thing.
  12. Whereas I think that this was the authorial intent all along. For me, the "Sam messes up, so that Dean has to fix it" thing has been going on pretty consistently since the start of season 8, even including Dabb influenced season 11B and most of season 13 and 14. I saw Sam as leader as a set up for him to fail at it - which he did. There was no Sam "learning from his mistakes" or the "hero's journey" of messing up, but ultimately succeeding as leader. It was just Sam being set up to fail as I predicted it would be at the beginning of the season. For me, having Sam start another apocalypse was pretty much expected. It's what they've done to his character for years, and they have been systematically undoing all of his character growth from the first seven seasons and turning him back into the "little brother" since the beginning of season 8. And now they've even brought back Sam's hot headedness to help start this apocalypse.*** *** I think. My station cut out on and off and the moments when Sam shot at Chuck and why were part of that cutting out.
  13. BW Manilowe

Miscellaneous Celebrity News

From NBC Los Angeles: Former Today Show Co-Host Tamron Hall, 48, Gives Birth to Son (and First Child) Moses
  14. Dee

Avengers: Endgame (2019)

‘Avengers: Endgame’ Soars to Record-Breaking $60 Million Opening in North America
  15. Eyes High

Kit spent three weeks on the buck, so I'm thinking Jon gets in on the dragonriding as well. Michele Clapton did a Vogue interview about the costumes. Some possible hints for S8: Targ colours for Dany as foreshadowing: "Armour" for Sansa: ...So I guess we can blame Sophie Turner's "warrior of Winterfell" line on Michele Clapton. Cersei feels threatened, and the Lannister colours are coming back: Arya may just be passing through Winterfell (or not?):
  16. meep.meep

S17.E07: Elegance Is the New Black

No, I think the closest they've gotten is on a team challenge in season 6 where one member of the team won, and they eliminated the other team member. I agree with everyone about the horror that was Hester's look. And the judges must realize that if they send her to make a collection to show at Fashion Week (they are doing that, aren't they?) that Hester is going to repeat this. So showing a look with "elegant" pasties at Fashion Week is going to be on the three of them. For the record, I am fat, not curvy. While I think fashion designers should make things that look good on me, I recognize that it is much easier for these folks to work with the same model over and over again, just because they know their measurements. Tessa could have been more diplomatic about it. Garo dissed his, but in a TH, not to everyone. And he was right - she's been the kiss of death and she can't walk.
  17. I'm not here to debate. I think is was @LaurenBrook who already stated how do we know Kelli hasn't already spoken to Daph and Gina. We don't.
  18. 17wheatthins

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

We will all believe and clap and you’ll come right back to post here!!! 🧚‍♀️ 🧚‍♂️
  19. LGGirl

QVC

There is no way the Q can convince me that I need an $150 mirror or want one. Now they are peddling a $70 foaming handsfree battery operated soap dispenser that works intermittently. I can buy a manual one for $5 that works every time.
  20. WindyNights

Memory, Sorrow and Thorn aren't the inspiration behind the Others. He came up with the concept for the Others, the Children of the Forest and the weirwood trees much before Memory, Sorrow and Thorne ever came out. You have to read Tuf Voyaging's Guardians to get it. But it's pretty much GRRM adapting his sci fi story for fantasy.
  21. peacheslatour

Reel to Real: Backstage, Twitter, & All Media Dram-ugh

I don't know. Devon has always seemed like a little old man to me.
  22. Talking to the girls is great, but it may not solve the problem. To me, the damage control is more about protecting the brand than the safety and well being of the girls. Shaming the girls by posting their weekly weight in order to get the girls to make sure they have acceptable weight in order to fit into the uniform is wrong in so many ways. You would think after what happen with Courtney and Kaitlyn would have been a huge wake up call to address the weight issue via losing too much too soon the correct way instead of calling them in the office, calling them out in front of others, or knowing a girl may be doing it in a dangerous way without getting the girl the best help possible is a lot more important than *gasp* the fans and viewers may find out a girl did it an unhealthy way and it will tarnish our good name.
  23. Vixenstud

"The View": Week of 4/22/2019

What in the Marie Osmond 50 lbs. overweight before NutriSystem is Meghan wearing?
  24. ahrtee

S14 E20: Moriah

A few additional thoughts: 1. Unless they continued filming more scenes of the zombies fighting (and the end result) at the time, there has to be some kind of instant reset, since I can't see them spending all the time and money (and ...um...continuity checks...) to match the final "epic" battle after however many months before they start shooting again. At least, not to pick up exactly where they left off. All those extras, makeup, multiple camera angles.... Or maybe the missing scenes (like the angies and Cas driving the Impala) will be used next season? 2. I'm going to do something very unusual for me and *maybe* defend Sam here. After all, they've always shown him to be a dead shot (except when he had the Trials sickness), and since they seem to be recreating so many favorite scenes from old eps, maybe he was actually *planning* to shoot Chuck in the shoulder (the way he shot John in the leg to get him to fight off Azazel.) Of course, Jared didn't play it that way this time--more like, "oops, I missed," so it didn't come across as deliberate. (Maybe they didn't tell Jared the reason he was supposed to miss?) 3. I think Dabb never really had any ideas of his own and just "borrows" them from other shows (including this one). Not to insult comic-lovers (my own experience with comics is from way back when they were all 2-D heroes and villains) but it seems to me that that's what Dabb's expertise is--writing 2-D characters with 1-D motivations. I'm hoping this was his swan song and that's why the big thumb-in-the-nose to everyone. But I can see him using Jack to Save the World and restore everything, ending with the happy Winchester family eating dinner in their suburban Kansas house.
  1. Load more activity