Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Christina87

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Wouldn't it be nice if they could shout out each other in normal ways? "Mom and Dad, thanks for all the wonderful memories of growing up! Remember the time we ___? It makes me laugh to think of it to this day! Thanks for educating (haha) me; I'm sure I tried your patience many a time. I'm so grateful I always had a roof over my head and food on the table, despite having eighteen siblings. Thanks for showing us what it means to work hard and build a loving family!" not that I believe they did all this stuff, but see? No mention of God!
  3. Dmarie019

All Episodes Talk: Small World, Big Lives

If that vet visit was staged Caryn would have been there probably crying. I do love Caryn's hair though.
  4. proserpina65

S31E01: You're In Our Race Now

I think the dating thing was a joke.
  5. Meh, having fun with girlfriends isn’t only for the young.
  6. RHJunkie

S07.E19: The Exorcism of Stassi Schroeder

I actually watched a Youtube video of someone breaking this down because I always get the two confused and truthfully, I think a lot of people use the term interchangeably (myself included) because they do share a lot of qualities like a lack of guilt, lack of consideration for others, violent tendencies. I think Jax would fall into the 'sociopath' category because there is a higher likelihood of a sociopath being uneducated, unable to hold down a steady job, lacks commitment and is very unorganized and ill-prepared. If Jax were a psychopath, chances are he would haven't been caught so often cheating and lying because he would have created a lie for every other lie he told and he would have methodically created a system of how to keep it all in check.
  7. Claire Voyant

S07.E19: The Exorcism of Stassi Schroeder

I feel sorry and I also worry for that dog. Although I understand why James is the way he is, he's still an abusive ass. I seriously doubt he'd be any different with an animal. I can only hope I'm wrong. ☹️
  8. BRAVO! I'm in the camp of what's so awful about Barbara? I think people are just turned off by her looks as that's pretty much all I read here on this board and others. Do you only deserve an apple if you don't look butch? Maybe she's purposefully stirring up shit to secure an apple, but they all do stupid shit to drum up drama that you can tell they wouldn't normally do. I'd much rather see episodes of Barbara on the job than Bethenny strolling into her office berating her staff and acting like she cracked the DNA code when essentially all she did was take her queue off Luann and call her brand "Skinny Girl" with a cute logo. I admire that she became so successful but she did what's been done forever with diet prodcuts. She created one low-cal alocholic beverage and then the rest of her stuff is knock-offs of existing products. I doubt if she hadn't secured the alcohol deal that she'd be as wealthy as she currently is; I don't see anyone raving about Skinny Girl products. Barbs may not have Beth's wealth but to be successful in a male-dominated construction industry is pretty damn impressive.
  9. bigskygirl

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Training? What it means to be a Christian? Seriously...
  10. Natalie68

S10:12 Tell All: Part 1

Interesting. I may have a project now for this weekend. Try and find these episodes!
  11. Writing Wrongs

Jeopardy! Season 35 (2018-2019)

Is there no cut off point for how much he can win? I hate his FJ notes and chest bump thing he does.
  12. Biosynth

Jeopardy! Season 35 (2018-2019)

I got the Crimea one but I couldn't utter the name fast enough. I kept thinking Balaklava! The place where Balaklava is! LOL. I got Plutonium too. And Atticus Finch. I was thinking Athens? Athens Bird? Finch? Atticus Finch! As for James, I'm not so much a fan. Maybe he's a nice guy, who knows, but he is a professional gambler and probably has a lot of money and doesn't need this jeopardy money. He seems like the type to want it all to me. Like a millionaire winning the lottery, you know? Also, that under bite is driving me nuts. I liked Ken much better, and Julia too.
  13. gingerella

S08.E01: Winterfell

Great point KFH! It would be easy for people to say, 'what has Sansa really done though, other than be tortured, tormented and persecuted?" But the thing is, she's been a witness, an observer, to the Realm's worst/best #sorrynotsorry villians and she has silently observed how the worst of Westeros has risen to power and held on to it, and for much of that - Cersei (I'm not including Joff because really that whole charade was Cersei's grab for power as a Dowager Queen), Littlefinger, Ramsey, Littlefinger - she may not have fought back outwardly much in the past, but she endured and she saw everything...She knows what it takes to keep up control and power and what will destroy it. I didn't really think of her in this way until your post KFH, but she really is best suited to rule, if there is a final ruler, and I very much doubt there will be. I think if A Show ends in the way some of us are hoping for, it will be the end of the Iron Throne and a new type of governance will prevail, though that will no doubt be fraught with it's own challenges. Right now, it's very much a King and his serfs type of situation, with some 'lords' and 'warden' set up for higher level local rule, but I think if we're lucky, it's headed for perhaps some sort of 'statehoods'...?
  14. Mindthinkr

Chit-Chat

My avatar is the symbol for Iron (Fe). It says that “there is strength in numbers” and that “we are all here for you”. I chose it to show to everyone that I believe in them even when they don’t believe in themselves.
  15. AnimeMania

Happy!

Toilet Monsters for the win! They said they were going for an Evil Dead vibe there.
  16. Tom Holmberg

Say What?: Commercials That Made Us Scratch Our Heads

https://www.thecut.com/2016/04/sad-truth-behind-the-baby-powder-ovarian-cancer-lawsuits.html
  17. DBAAT

S09.E10: A Supreme Snub

Agreed and Amen!!! Like I said before, this stuff should not be featured on these shows at all. We watch it for entertainment.
  18. AngelaHunter

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

But I bet she posted the pics on FB or some other inane social platform. I skipped this of course. Savagery does not entertain me, but honestly! This is the way some people live. They think fistfights (and kicking, biting, choking and scratching) jail time, restraining orders, stealing from family and friends and all manner of violence and vandalism is normal. This IS normal in their world - the way they do things. It never stops amazing and disgusting me.
  19. GHScorpiosRule

JAG

20. Lamb18

S38.E10 Blood of a Blindside

I thought this was the response to the question above it and not TVfan's question.
  21. kitmerlot1213

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Our queen Gabi was excellent today--I liked her and Ciara working together to try and save them selves from the goon and she played her terror over Rafe's getting shot extremely well. I think Gabi apologized to Ciara simply because she knows what it's like to be involved with someone that other people hate--Gabi used to defend Nick like there was no tomorrow. I can't believe that Rafe was actually listening to romantic advice from Lani--a woman whose answer to relationship difficulties is to get drunk and have sex with the nearest man.
  22. Personally, I just really don’t like her either. 😉 What I find bizarre is all the vitriol towards her from cast mates and viewers for behaviors that are no different from any of the others. She may be new to ya in the show, but she does know a few of these women already. There is history there. Was she a little spikey with Tinsley? yes, but Ramona called a dead man stupid last week for overdosing and Bethenney screamed hysterically at Luanne and called her a fuck doll a few seasons ago. Lu was pretty down and out back then. The only conclusion I can draw is that it is ok to be vulgar, sloppy, cruel and rude as long as you have the right hair, makeup, wardrobe and plastic surgery. As long as you have the money to look good while being a colossal asshole, all is forgiven. Seems to be an ever increasing trend in American society.
  23. emma675

The Grand Tour

Jeremy breaking down so hard surprised me. If I hadn't known they were continuing on with road trip specials and were beginning filming this summer, I'd have been really worried. I think he adores the interaction with the live audience and that ending after 17 years is difficult for him. I feel like James and Richard enjoy it, but don't live for it like Jeremy. I loved the shots of ordinary people with their old cars and old photos. That was really cool.
  24. Castiels Cat

Spoilers With Speculation

They rebooted season 6 hard and Jack absorbed aspects of both Sam's (soullessness) and Cas' (taking something into himself/possibly opening up a doorway to another realm IF he resurrects Angels in a misguided attempt to help Dean and heaven). He has 3 fathers and losing control is both Cas' brief season 7 storyline as well as Dean's MoC storyline. Jack has modeled his human behavior mostly after Dean in terms of how to be a man and a hero. I think he will want to sacrifice himself in the end although the Winchesters and Cas, his spiritual fathers, may decide they have to sacrifice him for the greater good with Dean being the one to do it because he always said he would. However in a season 10 finale mirror he cannot. There may be an endgame Michael twist. Michael wants to kill God and everything about the end of Ouroboros felt hinky to me like one of his set-ups. The head Lucifer could be Michael in disguise. Michael may even have engineered Mary's death to set this all in motion to get God to show. Michael had been shown to be about the long con. Also with nephilim grace and Dean he would be unstoppable. Of course I refuse to accept that they just summarily dropped that storyline, especially after remaking the connection to AT. And people won't like it however Dean immediately wantion to use the BotD is another example of his reckless decision making when his family is at stake which is what Death was talking about. This is what he did when he jumped worlds to save Mary and what he did when he said yes to save Sam and Jack. He put family over the world. It is his tragic flaw. So his storyline is very much still in play.
  25. MrsRafaelBarba

S20.E21: Exchange

Okay, thanks!
  26. Ms Lark

Bless This Mess

Making book on which goes first, "Abby's" or "Bless this Mess." I don't think either are long for this world. Must admit, the cow-phobia scenes were amusing. I'm not crazy about the lineup of stereotypes.
  1. Load more activity