Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. This season is almost unwatchable to me because of the teams working together as much as they do. When one team waited for 2 others to finish before all leaving together was the last straw for me.
  3. Agree, I thought that was silly for Sheldon to use the chicken coop rather than the bushes. I suppose it was just so Jim Parson's could deliver his line afterwards.
  4. KK does look fantastic, no matter whatever else my feelings about her are, so whatever age she chose, she looks amazing.
  5. It’s been reported that Mandisa passed away. No cause of death was reported. Very sad for her family she was only 47.
  6. I agree about West. She's enjoying the attention of a kind man but I don't think he's really her type. His not having a job also is likely a thing for her.
  7. I saw this commercial during the latest ep of Vanderpump Rules. It annoys me because Schemer mispronounces "eSpresso" and they act like bitches with the "not famous" guy'
  8. Gah! I hate when people do that! I assumed he was a celebrity of some sort and them were being bitches was the joke.
  9. I think back in the day there was a difference. Avon and Tupperware I think existed before there was such a thing as the MLM structure but over time as MLMs became a thing they started to resemble them more. I found this article which attempts to answer that question: https://www.pyramidschemealert.org/extinction-alert-the-plight-of-avon-and-tupperware/#:~:text=Despite MLM's false portrayal of,DSA connections to pyramid schemes. From reading that it seems like both Avon and Tupperware don't want to be identified as MLMs and lumped in with Amway. Confusing at best. Should they be? I don't know enough to have an opinion on that. Mary Kay is technically an MLM but again they try to spin their image in such a way to distance themselves from companies like Amway. I'm not really convinced. 30 years ago I would never have lumped any of those other companies in with Amway but I guess we didn't know much about these things in those days. I always had a dim view of Amway since being approached by a creepy, pushy salesperson trying to get me to buy all sorts of cleaning products I didn't care to buy. It happened in my dorm in college if you'd believe that. A male student was trying to get me to buy laundry detergent among other things. I didn't even have my own apartment much less would I need those things. He creeped me out so much I avoided Amway salespeople like the plague after that.
  10. Matthew from Kin Kin was a bit of an odd duck. Thought he'd pick #2, really thought the privacy would win out. Guy was nicely dressed (even sans shoes) all episode. He hopped out of his van in clean, unwrinkled clothes, so I'm calling some shenanigans on him. If the big trees were the deciding factor, and he walks a lot, why not just walk to find big trees. Unique guy.
  11. Looks like she had another breast enhancement. Personally I think they are too large for her frame and look like balloons. Painful fit indeed.
  12. I took one for the team. This is from her web site. She seems pretty good at BS.
  13. Interesting. I noticed they were very careful and didn’t seem to want to discuss it at all.
  14. Plenty of other factors were at play, but yes. It’s a perfect parallel to the case itself. The jury favored the charismatic man over the strident woman with facts and evidence. Then of course there was this scene where Marcia tries to get the paps to back off her by changing her look: It was Ito’s “Good morning, Ms. Clark…I think” that pissed me off even more than Shapiro’s sarcastic thumbs-up. The bit with the reporter rolling his eyes over Dunne and Darden pointing out that O.J. was buddies with the LAPD, which enabled him to basically get away with beating Nicole for as long as he did. Especially when he had the nerve to accuse Darden of being the sell-out.
  15. I could tell watching this reunion that Candiace has already moved on. She was quiet most of the time unless she was addressed. She seems over these women and the HW experience. Sorry but not buying the Mia redemption edit at the end with Gordon. She was practically crowned Queen. I get it that Gordon was difficult to live with but Mia is no saint. Also not believing that she hasn’t been carrying on with the boyfriend for the entire marriage. I used to like watching Gizelle even though she’s shady. But after this season, I have found it harder to stomach her shenanigans. I’ve never gotten much out of Robyn. She is more of a blank slate to me or a yes-person for Gizelle. Not understanding why this show is so focused on Gizelle. I don’t see Wendy and Nneka reconciling. There is a lot of hostility between them. Yes and they apologize and then usually repeat the behavior later. So their apology would mean little to me.
  16. Some crap about how much he has grown to love Salem and can't bear to leave. I don't think there ever was Greek mafia involved. Xander believes it because it was a plausible reason for Victoria being snatched. I doubt this wedding will happen now that they have brought up a first wife, but if I were Sarah and Xander I'd be putting Maggie on supervised visits right now.
  17. I watched this episode and the next day I could not remember who was eliminated because it was…that boring. This season is very snoozy, the cooking is just meh. I think it’s tough to top last season. TC is my comfort watch, I don’t expect it to be exciting but…interesting and delicious at least?
  18. Xander mother mentions: To Maggie in spring 2019: My mother washed her hands of me the first time I went to prison (this was as a juvenile per conversations with Victor and Brady when he first came on) To Gwen last March: My mother is dead. At least she is to me. Apart from mentions of her taking him to Scotland after Titus died we know nothing except she taught him to cook, and during that conversation with Maggie that she didn't cope well as a widow and drank so much that Xander had to parent her and pretty much raised himself. The actress is 62. Paul is 44.
  19. Someone up thread said Venus is getting a cruel edit, making fun of her. I agree - the shot of Tevin laughing over what an idiot he thought Venus was…all I could think was how much that would hurt her to watch later. Except that - his crappy outburst is what put the target on his back. And maybe Venus is secure enough to just shrug & say she stayed in the game longer than he did. I posted last week - she’s very young and brash and I kind of love it. She hasn’t had her confidence stomped out - that happens to a lot of young women. She doesn’t feel like she needs to be sweet and keep her mouth shut. Why don’t people like/trust/want to play with her? I think because she’s very conventionally beautiful and society tells us a woman cannot be beautiful AND smart AND good. (And also because she’s kind of obnoxious, yes!!) I get why people don’t like her, I’m not sure I’d want to be on an island with her, but she seems a much younger soul than Charlie, who I think is closer to her actual age.
  20. And reunite them with Grandpa, Cha-Cha, and the farm. Tori can pound rocks.
  21. Kin Kin, Australia: Interesting dude. Surprised his work isn't focused on the environment or sciences. I didn't quite understand the suit jacket with bare feet look in the Australian bush. #3 was definitely the nicest option but I highly suspect they were already involved and he was just moving in.
  22. Today
  23. I almost wish they didn’t tell us ahead of time that this episode would be shocking or give a content warning so that we could be surprised
  24. Hollywood Reporter interview with Rebecca Wisocky about “Holes Are Bad” https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-features/ghosts-rebecca-wisocky-interview-holes-are-bad-1235877076/
  25. I noticed the women kept bringing up accusations then changing the accusation when the men said it wasn’t true. “You wanted to sleep with my friend Lily” “No that didn’t happen” “Ok, well you tried to kiss Claire’s friend in the hot tub “ No, that didn’t happen.” “Ok, but you tried to double date with Cameron” On and On. What I heard Brennan say about Emily had to do with her behavior and negativity during the marriage and the fact that she was selfish and liked to party too much. I don’t like Brennan but Emily seems negative, immature and mean. Becca and Austin at least stayed out of the fray somewhat which shows some maturity.
  26. Yeah. I thought since Hetty did what she did in part to save her son, save her family, that Sam was there to remind her that they were family. Oh well, thinking will always get you in trouble😂
  1. Load more activity