Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I have to agree with you, especially re: Pete/Alberta and Thor/Flower. I do like when more ghosts are introduced cuz that's interesting, but I would prefer this Ghosts' series stayed more in line with the British "Ghosts." They had the matriarch sneaking around with the headless guy, which was funny. The idea of reintroducing Pete's wife was not great because she seems to be leaning into her "cheating" persona.
  3. 23 April “Anatomy of a Motorcycle Crash” New, Season 10, Episode (Justine Moore vs. Nicholas Webb) From the show site: A driver claims he saw the plaintiff approaching on her motorcycle and had plenty of time to make his left turn. But then, BAM, she was flying across his hood and sliding across the asphalt! Did he misjudge the distance, or did she speed up at the last second? Plaintiff/motorcycle rider suing defendant/car driver for an accident when he was turning left, when plaintiff hit his car and flew up on his car hood. Plaintiff was going straight going north, defendant was turning left, and going south. Plaintiff is suing for $5,000. The injuries to plaintiff were very bad. I'm surprised she survived. Defendant claims he was going less than 5 mph, and says plaintiff was going well over the 40 mph speed limit. Defendant says the speed limit was 35 mph, and the impact totaled the defendant's car, shifted his engine back, and he thinks plaintiff was speeding. Police report says defendant was at fault. Defendant did have his turn signal on. Plaintiff says defendant didn't have insurance, and she didn't have uninsured motorist coverage. Defendant says plaintiff was disoriented, and he says he thinks she was impaired. He also claims plaintiff said she didn't want the police. Defendant points out that if he had turned as suddenly and was going as fast as plaintiff claims, she would have slammed into his passenger door, not the front of the passenger side of his vehicle. Plaintiff claims defendant turned right in front of her, but he was going slowly, and unless the defendant didn't see her, or she was speeding. I suspect she was speeding, and maybe impaired. Defendant says he thinks from the damages, that plaintiff was going 50 to 60 mph in a 35 or 40 mph zone (they said 35 and 40 a couple of times.) The direction defendant was turning wasn't a 90 degree angle, it was to turn into an alley, crossing the path of the people coming off of a stop sign on his left. It wasn't a full right angle turn, but much less than that. As usual Corriero takes the side of the plaintiff. Defendant had been driving without insurance for six months. Defendant also claims the plaintiff seemed to be impaired too. Plaintiff denies speeding. Plaintiff says she had no chance to veer out of the way. The speed limit is 35 mph on that street. Police report was wrong, and plaintiff was to claim the speed limit was 40 mph. Plaintiff still wants her co-pays, but doesn't know how much that bills were, and didn't bring her dental bills. Motorcycle was worth about $4500. I think the police were wrong, plaintiff was speeding. Defendant came to complete stop, and saw motorcycle very far away, but she was speeding. Plaintiff receives $5,000. “Scoot Scootin' Boogie" Rerun, Season 10, Episode 9 p. p. 42, 21 September 2023
  4. Oh my goodness, he is freakin' adorable. 😍 At first, it was weird seeing him out of character.
  5. I guess I'm just confused. I thought being Bi-Polar was extreme moods, that swerved from manic behavior to lows? How Mooby is acting, with Valentin having messing with his meds-is more paranoid and delusional, which, in TV Land* I've been shown were symptoms of those who suffer from schizophrenia? But it appears that Show is treating them as if they are interchangeable? *Law & Order is how this was laid out to viewers.
  6. Watching this season on Peacock, as I can. I gotta say I still (so far) think Sandoval is a narcissistic little shit, but I think some kind of financial arrangement should have been worked out between him and Ariana with their screwed-up living situation. Sticking him with paying all the expenses is kind of messed up. How can you let stuff go for eight months? Did anything fall into arrears during that time? Just sell the damn house and split the profit. But then, Sandoval may be exaggerating most/all of this. Still comes off phony AF. Glad to see Schwartz is finally finding his balls and is standing up to his partner. Tom’s assistant/go-between/interference runner (Ann) deserves a medal for stepping up to that thankless job.
  7. Of live births, they have BDE. I wonder if they know what that means. 😂
  8. Isn't Tom also an executive producer, though? And since he is the LCK judge, presumably he has an opinion, whether or not he has any real say,
  9. Not just that, but the writers really screwed themselves having Sheila cut off a toe. Beggars belief that Sugar: 1) cut off the exact same toe Sheila did; and if so 2) no one in prison was aware of it
  10. almost surprised Pashkin held out on shooting Spider as long as he did. sheesh what an annoying idiot. can't believe Louisa didn't check the car boot. i guess that's why she's still in Slough House. Did we ever hear what got her assigned there?
  11. Great points. I was hoping Dave the truck driver would have said she paid him to move bodies and would explain how Jordan got Claire and Harrison out and then they’d also learn that Claire was indeed kidnapped. No such luck. SORAsed Lily’s kids were. I think they were high school seniors just before the pandemic. At least they didn’t have them graduate already. I lost track. I would have thought she changed the number so Jordan wouldn’t have it but I can’t recall when they made contact with Jordan did she still have the same phone number. Even though you’d think Nikki would have gotten her new phone number now.
  12. Oooh, I might have missed that. I took it to mean that after a long time in Japan, he did return to England, like I think his real-time counterpart did. Your interpretation is more elegant. I agree with your post (sans Jarvis, whose performance imho had nothing to do with the writing), but most of all with this: ...to the grace the ending gave to characters like Buntaro and Father Alvito who in a lesser show would have been straight-forward antagonists throughout.
  13. When my house was being remodeled for sale LVP was put in the downstairs and I loved it so much I almost kept the house!
  14. I don't either. I can't see her ever saying no Jeremy on anything.
  15. Which means neither Proctor and Gamble nor Unilever were able to secure a deal to purchase Lume/Mando. So now we get 3 different companies shilling similar products. I'm sure there either is or will be a Dove for Men (TM) whole body deodorant as well.
  16. the only problem with calling it Filly is that i keep thinking Philly, which is on the other side of the country.
  17. No, because 1) he is mentally ill 2) thinks he is smarter than her and can manipulate the story to somehow show him as the good guy
  18. I’m thinking, too cheap to get two board members extras like they used to have and a boardroom?
  19. I can hardly wait for hearts to be broken and secrets to be revealed! These jokers seem epic! Oh, the humanity!!
  20. There were some even better photos that I can’t locate now. Her wrinkles and bleached dentures were on full display. Believe it or not, she still has fans and defenders! Not what I was talking about but still… https://www.reddit.com/r/90DayFianceSnark/s/Erwi8UQusR
  21. I'm expecting this to be wonderfully done, and quite powerful; Yance Ford's documentary Strong Island about his brother's murder blew me away (I posted about it at the time in the Documentaries thread, if anyone is interested in an overview of that case and film). And this Hollywood Reporter review tells me this film is going to be right up my alley, too:
  22. I still don't like Abishola's mother, especially after she called everyone she knew and bragged about how rich she was going to be after the sale of MaxDot. I wasn't that thrilled with Christina and Douglas either. It wasn't funny. And where the h*ll has Dottie been?
  23. He's dreamy; I'm a few years younger than most of the fan club, but I think I'd fit right in.
  24. Yep, Kelly, didn't do anything. What always cracked me up in the show Kelly was always acting like she had so much to do. But of course she always pushed it off onto her daughters. That one shower where Kelly forgot to bring the food (I think sandwiches). The one before Tori's wedding she decided to get her eye surgery right before the wedding. Most mothers wouldn't even think about it because their so busy getting ready for the wedding. Not Kelly. She was shocked when her daughters thought it was a bad idea and she moved it to after the wedding. The episode she had her eye surgery Carlin and another girl I think Josie tried to act like it was going to be so hard with their mother down for a couple days after the surgery. But it was clear from their acting they knew it wasn't going to be any different then any other day since Kelly doesn't do anything. She still had Michael come into help out (aka) do everything for her. One more episode when later in the series when she was about to lose Carlin and Josie to marriage and moving out. She tried to convince Alyssa to move back home. So she could make Alyssa do everything. Alyssa put her foot down on that one. Kelly is so useless. I bet she only decided on Thanksgiving at Gil's parents was to insure she wouldn't have cook Thanksgiving dinner ever. She knew she could push it off on Jane. Poor Jane it's got to suck to have such a useless daughter-in-law.
  25. My BFF named her last kid Ezra like 6-7 years ago (I can't remember how old he is now - she has a lot of kids). Lots of "there's nothing Better Than Ezra" jokes on her socials - though I doubt Josiah and Lauren are doing that. Lots of old-timey names are coming back into vogue, so I didn't bump on that. The alphabetical theme is kinda hilarious though.
  1. Load more activity