Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. LOL, I missed the screen lady. There are plenty of HHs that we can talk negatively about, but I'm hoping most of their behavior is because of the producers telling them what to say and only showing us the scenes they think will get a reaction from us, so I'm going to mention a positive couple. I already mentioned them on the other thread. Thay were the lady from NY to Ok and her sister. They were funny, nice and didn't have a budget close to a million dollars or an expectation to get a million dollar home for $250,000. Very enjoyable to watch.
  3. I meant easy as in set-wise in one specific location, in a family scene in Monica's home. As opposed to a scene where Monica's presence wasn't essential or requiring LC to walk from the entrance of the police station set into the interrogation room so Monica could talk to her son.
  4. My daughter is 10 months old and she’s constantly trying to get out of her crib. I can’t imagine janessa wanting to remain in her crib.
  5. Samuel was working to remove it. Jill said they would change babies on the beds. Of course, that means the girls' beds, not hers! 🙄
  6. Maybe TLC can do a crossover, and have Lilah meet up with Anna Johnston at next year's LPA conference. They would have so much to talk about, if only Lilah could talk.
  7. Please put your hands together to pray for my next door neighbor (the guy I eat dinner with every night). He’s in emergency surgery right now. Thank you.
  8. I also had no sympathy for Manny, he was just as complicit as the coach was in their scheme to commit murder, and he had serious anger issues, he should’ve just said no to the coach’s scheme, but he was greedy and something of a psychopath I believe. It was a twisted plot and I liked how they figured it all out. This show has the best cases of the 3 FBI shows IMO.
  9. I think Maria is overrated by the rest of her tribe. They all seem to want to be allied with her and think they are. And it's hard to tell because until last night we've seen so little of anything besides the Yanu clown car, but Maria doesn't seem like a particularly good player. As you mentioned, burning her extra vote for one thing, but also, it's day 11 or whatever, you know a merge is coming within a day or two, so why would you side with the guys who are all pretty likeable and who could be seen as threats to the others instead of with the two more or less goaty women. Maria's now in an alliance that, after the merge, is probably going to be targeted, whereas, had she stuck with Jem and Moriah, she'd have allies who no one is worried about. And I don't think she needs strong players as shields, since once she's in with a bigger crowd, her own threat level is going to decrease. She'll have less social influence, and she's shown a couple of times that she's not a physical threat. But her doing what she did was good for me because I don't care about Jem, but I've grown to love Ben. I thought the constant Spicoli-esque, "these things rock, these things are a bummer" narration was going to bug, but I just find him so much fun. It was so funny that he took a hammer along with him to defend against Jem's machete and him refusing to let go of it long after their conversation was done put it over the top with me.
  10. She mentioned using it for the grandkids, but why leave it there? Unless the kids napped or slept there when visiting.
  11. Me too now! And "earnest" is the perfect word -- it's always implied to me just a tiny bit of goofiness in an otherwise endearing interaction. He also needs glasses, so maybe he is basing how long I need to see something on how long he needs?
  12. That sounds like a good gig. I’m happy for Ariana.
  13. Like we all do, right? Right???
  14. You all may already know this, but I listened to an interview with Jo, and she said she and Slade were cast as a couple. That explains Slade coming across as another Housewife at times.
  15. Oh, this is too cute, @TattleTeeny Picturing in my head him standing there all earnest with his phone held out is giving me a good chuckle. Thanks for sharing this one and you told it perfectly. 🥰
  16. Yeah it’s a huge plot hole that they didn’t know about the victim’s pregnancy until later on. There were a few plot holes in the episode, but it’s good overall, the legal scenes were particularly strong, loved Adam and Ben’s stuff. Greevey was an ass and I was glad Logan went off on him, Greevey saying they didn’t mean to hurt anyone was stupid, of course bombs hurt people. Yeah I liked how they connected the dots and realized the IRA guy had a motive to kill the first victim and then got the guard to kill the witness, and it was interesting seeing all of the different agencies deal with each other in trying to bring the guy down. Stone did great as usual - the defense lawyer was probably a bigot and an extremist like his client, given the way he referred to the victim as an “Arab dope peddler”. It’s one of season 1’s very best - I would definitely put The Troubles and Mushrooms in my top 5 from season 1.
  17. Anyone else like Vicki’s voice? I think she has a pretty speaking voice.
  18. Still no connectivity. Went to the telco. Again. "We are looking into it and hope to have it resolved today or tomorrow." But tomorrow is Good Friday and this office will be closed. So if it isn't resolved today, nothing will happen until Tuesday morning. And I can't even contact anyone for updates! "We are doing everything we can!" He wasn't pleased when I said "See you Tuesday!" And walked out. Last night the reflux went from bad to worse. Even after taking the Nexium, it continued to worsen. I eventually had to go and get two large cushions out of the van and combine them with four pillows so I could get some sleep sitting virtually upright in the bed. Once I wedged myself into that position, I was able to get some shut-eye. More due to my level of tiredness than to anything else. 5Kg of penne pasta for $18.99 as opposed $1.85 for 400 gr. Of penne. The bulk price is $1.52 for 400 gr. Savings $4.15 over all. Short pasta is easiest to cook up a batch of for Mo and I to share. Bears thinking about. Ok, got to go home now. Left Mo with a bowl of chow but he didn't seem too interested. And I need to eat something too. IV Deli is right there and open for business and a nice, fat roti would go down a treat! So I'm oudda here before temptation takes over my soul!
  19. This show is so all over the place, can posting in the wrong place even be a thing??
  20. As disturbing as it is to see, Janessa was in a crib, I'm also questioning the changing table? Is that girl potty trained or did she just get potty trained and that's why they got rid of it? I don't see a reason to need to keep that in her room this whole time, just to get rid of it now.
  21. what about poor Dave, eliminated in episode 1?
  22. I was so happy for Abi, and his wife, and family. He's really working Dr. Now's program. I was very worried when they sent him home, but he's kept going, and I'm hoping he reaches his goal and the orthopedic doc can help him. I loved the devotion of all of the professionals in this episode, from the physical therapists, to the ambulance crews, and all of the medical personnel.
  23. cleo

MLB Thread

Happy Opening Day! I'm ready for this GD team to break my heart again.
  24. Audra, for whatever reason, idolizes or at least respects that family. Victor especially. Which is one of the reasons I haven't warmed up to her much. Even if she hadn't signed an NDA, I doubt she'd come for them anyway. Nate & Sally didn't, they were wrongfully terminated and pretty much took it lying down too. That aside, I wish we'd seen Audra at least consider suing or trying to devise some payback before giving up. But I guess that would've taken time away from JG living out his cringe fantasy of banging a younger woman, with a woman his age embarrassing herself over him via Tucker Lily isn't a Newman, so the writers aren't going to let her fire people for personal reasons and that be the end of it. I hope I'm wrong and Heather & Daniel just piss off.....Because I'm not looking forward to watching a character get punished for something that the Newmans do with impunity. That's just more of the same bullshit that has ruined the show for me over the years.
  25. I've never gone on a cruise, even so, I'd imagine that the mega-cruises would have a fairly large & well stocked/staffed medical section.
  1. Load more activity