Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. As always, Hefty for the win👏👏👏👏👏👏 That was brilliant. And on a lighter note...let me get this straight, there's a feral puritan ghost named Patience roaming around in the dirt?!?!?😂😂😂😂
  3. This has been the most "filler episode" season ever! Still don't know we needed 99 episodes!
  4. I was confused too so I rewound and saw that Clare made her statement and finished off with "you all can believe me or not, I don't care!" That's when Emily asked why no one believes Clare. That shot of them both on screen crying was hilarious! And then it had a "sexy" cutout in the upper back but she was wearing something (a tube top? Spanx?) underneath, which made it look tacky.
  5. I think MTS will get it next year. This year’s awards are for work submitted in 2023. CH might get a supporting nod but she didn’t drive story last year. Same with Grossman.
  6. And that's the exact beauty of an alliance. NOT to come in last. Exactly! Danny helping out with his navigation skills assured he and his Mom get at the very least one more leg to run on the Race. I love strategy being used on TAR and this was brilliant strategy to trade off his strength in return for help from the teams he helped in other areas. There will come a time shortly when this alliance will go by the wayside. All the teams know that. But it has made perfect sense until this point. It is a very good season. Watch it. What tripped up a lot of Racers was that the start line was not at the very bottom of the map puzzle but half way up the right side. Also the temperature in those cars I'm guessing was probably around 120 degrees given all the Racers commented strongly on that. That and bouncing around the track with your adrenaline pumping adds to the disorientation. Then a timer in the background adding to the stress level. Might be easy to solve on your couch but I believe it was extremely hard to solve given those race parameters.
  7. Buck can be impulsive but I'd argue he has grown quite a bit over the course of the series from dealing with his unusual childhood trauma, ditching his womanizing to date towards a potential relationship more than just to get laid, and crafting solid relationships where he's even considered a potential guardian should something happen to Eddie. But more importantly, I don't think deciding to date a man is an example of refusing to grow up or impulsivity. It's growing and opening himself to new facets of himself. People generally don't date people they know they won't be attracted to on a whim, so I think it's a pretty safe bet that Buck is romantically interested in Tommy. And I do not think this show is going to be "whoopsie, we've changed our mind and he's not bi any longer." That doesn't mean Buck won't date women again. If things with Tommy don't work out, he probably will. But this creative group is going to keep him bi. Buck's in his early 30s, and while he hasn't had a multiple-year-long relationship, I think dating Taylor for a year probably was pretty significant, and he probably would have dated Abby for quite a while if she hadn't ghosted him after her mother's death.
  8. Sunny should be careful setting fires in her condo, because if it catches on fire, all she can do is sit there and burn up.
  9. My favorite episode of the season. I think a lot of us predicted it was Ralph who got sucked off but I still cracked up at how Nancy forgot to count him because the basement ghosts are all dressed the same and she doesn’t know the exact number anyway. Never change, Nancy. So there’s a Puritan ghost named Patience who’s just been wandering through the dirt for years now? I wonder if she’s related to George, the Puritan who lives at the Farnsby’s. Thor thinking Flower was speaking to him from the great beyond rather than understanding she was in the well and Flower falling in the well because she was chasing a butterfly are why they’re perfect for each other. I loved them making the lights flicker at the end. Hetty’s death was so tragic. She killed herself because she thought it was the only way to help her son. Damn. Great acting from Rebecca Wisocky. And next week we learn about Pete’s ghost power!
  10. US pudding and custard are synonymous. Frozen custard is not— it is soft ice cream like Mr Softee or Carvel. I made the BIrd’s custard with whole milk and sugar. According to recipe on the container. Meh. I love custard and pudding of various kinds. Rice pudding, vanilla pudding, chocolate pudding, crème anglaise made from scratch. Pastry cream. I think the Bird’s custard is supposed to be like a quickie crème anglaise.
  11. I need to think about the main story, but for now, I'll just comment about that poor puritan ghost.
  12. CThat was a great episode. Did not see Hetty's death coming at all. Although I recognized her dress so knew her death was coming. But suicide? Did not see that.
  13. Oh goody, another jury person that’s a scumbag groupie. Hey, Maddy’s mom: maybe the reason why your husband is on edge is because you treated him like shit and nearly drove him to suicide because you blamed him for Maddy’s kidnapping? But sure, you’re still the victim.
  14. It's Gary Lewis and the Playboys - Jerry Lewis was his father - and I'm old enough to have seen them on the old Ed Sullivan show.
  15. Pretty fun episode and the byplay about the ghost rules was entertaining. People called it that It was a basement ghost, specifically Ralph, who got sucked off instead of Flower
  16. I can understand not favoring one actor over another but they should have won for writing.
  17. I didn't expect Ari to get a nomination submission from the network she's suing.
  18. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, they were NOT playing around with that content warning. Holy SHIT. That was....dark as hell. When Hetty showed her neck... Damn. And then the realization that she did all this to try and protect Thomas...and we all know what became of him. Oh, Hetty. That ending talk with her and Sam and Isaac was so beautiful and touching and heartbreaking, though. I love how incredibly supportive and empathetic Sam and Isaac were, and I love Flower coming in to thank her for taking such a big risk to help save her as well. Such a good, emotional scene. But wow. Yeah. This gives us a whole new and intriguing and heartbreaking insight into why Hetty is the way she is. On a much lighter note, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, Flower's back! SO good to have her with the group again. I loved eveyrone scrambling when it hit them that she was saying she was in a well, and I loved their frantic efforts to try and get her out. The bit with them attempting to face time Sam was hilariously cute. As was seeing how incredibly excited they were to realize she was still here, and see her again. I'm so glad they've got their friend back, and Thor's got her back, and just...yay :D! I also LOVED the story about Thor, Sasappis, and Isaac all being stuck in the well...and with a Puritan ghost name Patience to boot :p! I want some flashbacks to that time period now, that'd make for a hilarious scene (and LOL at Isaac just shoving his way in and taking over telling the story about the well adventure and Sasappis being all, "...really?"). Also, we found out who got sucked off! Poor Stephanie, though. That sucks. Whew. Okay. Well. That was a LOT for an episode. Brave of this show to take that kind of risk in going there with that backstory - I hope people respond to it as intended. I can't believe we've only got two episodes left this season! Can't wait to see how these last couple play out.
  19. If I remember right, they went to high school together.
  20. The reveal of Hetty's secret was so powerful. The ability to balance the heavy things with the comedy is one of the reasons why I love this show. Flower revealing her secret made me laugh out loud. It was obvious, but wonderful. The lack of award show recognition for this show is odd and annoying.
  21. A little bit. Though if I remember right, in that Short Trek, Zora had been abandoned for hundreds of years, but was still operating without much issue. I know Zora is just AI, but there was something very touching and sad when Zora asked Burnham if she was real or if this was just a dream.
  22. No spoilers that was heartbreaking. Give Rebecca Wisocki the Emmy now.
  23. Definitely was not expecting that method of death for Hetty
  24. That's a "beef" I have with some challenges (sorry about the pun). It's been noted before - a wrong attempt should always require a return to some starting point, and there really should always be a ticking clock. Otherwise teams can just sit in place and guess away by brute force until they get it. Especially in a challenge with limited stations, you need to have a ticking clock to force teams to either get it done or get kicked to the back of the line.
  25. Please take the Danny Romalotti, International Rock Star storyline out back and shoot it - no one's buying it anymore. Danny or Cricket?
  26. Eric Martsolf was nominated for Lead Actor and Tamara Braun was nominated for Lead Actress. I think Ari was robbed. I would have nominated her over Tamara.
  1. Load more activity