Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Thanks for the request. Forum can be found here. https://forums.primetimer.com/forum/8719-the-contestant/
  3. Hulu documentary that premieres May 2 2024
  4. Ok confession: I'm enjoying this series way more than I thought I would! I love seeing the beautiful French landscape and Lisa is coming off way more likable than she has been with our old school VPR cast; I think she's more present with with them and her punitive meeting harkens back to those early days with Stassi and Laura Leigh lol. Marciano is the villain you love to hate and Eric is laughably delusional in his quest to be the best "manager" ever! I feel like she really does want to "curate" (I know that's the annoying buzz word lol) these guests' experiences and I'm here for it!
  5. Thanks for the request. Forum can be found here: https://forums.primetimer.com/forum/8718-big-mood/
  6. I know the Lume commercials have been discussed, but that Dr. Shannon grosses me out. I don't need to see her point to her nasty bits and refer to them by their grossest names like "butt crack" and "under-boob". And she seems to have convinced the easily convinced that they need to spend extra money on a special deodorant for places other than their armpits. Supposedly there's science to back up its claims of preventing odor before it starts, but the reviews don't seem to be as great on that as I'd expect if it were really that great. Personally I think if you smell that bad in other areas of your body maybe you just need to take a shower, LOL. I don't get starting an obsession that's completely unnecessary unless it's just to make money off of people. But I guess that's the point.
  7. Big Mood is Dramedy TV Series streaming all six (30 minutes) episodes on April 19, 2024 on Tubi. The TV Series has already aired in the U.K. on Channel 4 in March 2024 and on Stan in Australia.
  8. Add to that, the wife was trying to protect her husband's reputation/money/future judgeship, correct? So why on earth did she dress in her husband's conspicuous green jacket and Islanders hat, that would point to/be easily tied to her husband? Seems like something you'd do if you wanted to frame him and ruin his life.
  9. If you party out in college, people wont care. But if you at 30 say you like one night stands and have never got a second date, that is a big red flag. Who wants a spouse that is proud she slept with most of Denver? Also STDs, especially when she gets drunk and doesn't remember things. Guys have been called hos too when they act like this, so not sexist. Emily is just a nasty woman who needs to take the humble position and get some therapy and stop blaming others for her problems. This is how she acts when someone is not into her? She needs to grow up. Yes, 2 one night stands>50 one night stands, especially if its within one year.
  10. Week 31: 2/5 with 1* Finally broke my 42 day losing streak with Thursday Connecticut* and Friday Harley Quinn. Harley Quinn was an insta-image of black and white diamond checked leggings, but I had to mute the think music to come up with the name of Harley Quinn.
  11. Hmmm…I had assumed she didn’t have enough time to get into the white costume and make herself up for that look, but I wasn’t paying much attention, honestly. I did notice that she looked extremely annoyed at not being in the top two. I’m sure that didn’t figure into her vision of how the season would end for her. Editing only goes so far, honestly, and I think she seems like a deeply unpleasant person. If she really did bail on the red/white/blue number out of spite, she loses any grudging respect she may have earned. Anyway, I am very happy for Nymphia’s win. This season felt like such a repeat of last year in many ways. I was expecting Sapphira to be crowned, and she would have been a worthy winner for certain, but the way she has been edited has made it seem like she could do no wrong, just like Sasha Colby last year.
  12. I only streamed this show, so I saw no warnings. The build-up to the reveal at the well was perfect and it made me gasp so hard that it would have made Isaac proud! I loved this episode so much! I also like the part when the ghosts were trying to figure out if they remove floor planks do they keep the ghost properties of floor or become like wall? It kinda of had dialog like the Barbie movie; Ken does beach, not surf.
  13. If they did that, the characters would have no time to emote, empower, empathize, lift up, speak their truths or otherwise perform verbal tongue-baths upon the people they have lived with day in and day out for the past five seasons. I would pay a premium for the season if it meant I could watch Saru blown into a million kelpy bits by a Klingon disruptor. Maybe call the episode "Kobayashi Saru." I HATE Saru. He's such a vanilla nothing. Chat GP has more personality than Saru. Even Adira has more personality than Saru (and that's really saying something). Saru seems to exist for no reason than to always be on hand to remind Michael Burnham how special she is. Speaking of the whole Michael Burnham-ness of our existence, I would not at all be surprised to discover that Michael Burnham is the answer to the question she herself posed at the outset of this episode: For millenia, philosophers and scientists have wrestled with the same big questions. What is our purpose? Why are we here? It's you, Michael. You are why the Progenitors first created humanoids all those millennia ago, so that one day in the distant future the precise combination of genetics, temporal mechanics, retconning and bad casting would align to produce you, the most special and perfect Mary Sue ever. At the end of this series, we will undoubtedly learn that YOU are the most powerful force the universe has ever known. Let us fly. Amen.
  14. I’m glad Joy self-eliminated. This wasn’t for her, and if she hadn’t brought anyone home to her family except one true love, well I get it. I’m a little surprised that she realized it, and that’s because I judged her. I think she has huge cultural expectations from her family, and this farmer wasn’t it.
  15. Where's Jay and his ghost notes when you need them :D? Yeah, there was some great quiet acting from Brandon Scott Jones in this episode once Isaac found out about Hetty. I like the little moment after she reveals the rope around her neck, too, when he comes over to her and softly says her name only to back off when she makes it clear now's not the time to discuss it. I like how he knew just how to show his concern without being too pushy about it, while still making clear that he was there if and when she was ready and needed to talk. Same with Sam - I think they handled that aspect really well, too, in regards to the perspective of those who want to help someone who's troubled and struggling but aren't always sure how to respond or what to say. I read something about how the show reached out to mental health experts for this episode to make sure they treated this with the sensitivity it deserved, and I think that really showed in the final product. I appreciate the care that everyone involved took in crafting this story. Exactly. This also explains why she's always been particularly vocal about wanting to be sucked off - here we thought it was just about her wanting to escape this endless purgatory (which would be a valid reason in and of itself, mind! - and which would also be a hell of a metaphor for the emotional and mental turmoil she was struggling with), but no, there's a LOT more to it than that. I just really like how this storyline adds to the layers of Hetty and her character like that. My mom was stuck on the whole thing of the debts and how Thomas could've still had to deal with the fallout of them after Hetty's death - my theory is that either some relatives knew how to make them go away/paid off the debts, or, given Thomas, upon becoming an adult, eventually got tied iup with bootleggers and mobsters due to his relationship with Earl, maybe that was his way of trying to escape some of those debts as well. But yeah, I mean, clearly Hetty was not in a good headspace for thinking logically or rationally in that moment, so in that respect, her reasoning that killing herself would spare Thomas makes sense. She also made a comment at the beginning of this episode about some tragedy befalling a coachman during her recent travels. Apparently traveling with Hetty was done at your own peril :p. Yeah, I wondered about that, too. She would've been mentioned in the society papers of her time, so I can totally see her family trying to be very discreet about her manner of death. And if they were, given Thomas would've still been a young boy at the time of Hetty's death, that has me wondering if he ever found out the truth about how his mom died, or if his relatives told him something different and he was never the wiser. At this point Sam could basically make a book of all the newspaper clippings and things of that sort surrounding most of the ghosts' deaths. Yeah, I really like how the title of this episode had so many meanings to it. Such a clever way to connect all the themes and storylines. I just love that this is the second time Isaac sneezing didn't end well for someone. First Nigel, now Patience...apparently it's a bad idea to be around Isaac when he's sneezing :p.
  16. Today
  17. After the Quickfire announcement of the increased prize from Wells Fargo, one of the chefs (Savannah, maybe?) said, "Thank you, Wells Fargo" in sort of a sing-songy voice that reminded me of Tim Gunn's, "Say 'Thank you, Mood,'" and the designers all responding, "Thank you, Mood!" Speaking of the Quickfire, I wondered if the chefs could share their farmers market ingredients if someone had something that would work really well with your concept, and they weren't really using it. And finally, everything I (a Southern Californian) really know about supper clubs comes from this novel that I enjoyed and recommend - Saturday Night at the Lakeside Supper Club.
  18. That's what I'm theorizing might happen. I know he got some reassurance in the Christmas episode, when he learned she'd come to be with him in his final moments, but yeah, I think they deserve a chance to have a proper parting of the ways and a chance to say any remaining things to each other they were never able to say because of Isaac's untimely death and all that. That'd be a really nice moment to see. It'd also be a kick for her and Nigel to meet each other, see what they think of each other and how they could bond over their respective histories with Isaac and whatnot :D.
  19. I've always liked Christiane Amanpour whenever I've seen her in interviews, and I agree that the interview Stephen did with her was really well done.
  20. You can meet and greet Ashley and Monique, among other local reality stars at the Kickstart Health & Wellness Expo on June 22.
  21. Aw, I'm glad you guys had such a lovely experience touring with her. That's really cool. So sad to hear this news. May she rest in peace.
  22. Me, too, but by the artwork—some of it looked like Marlene’s! Sliding glass door!! You can take us out of Detroit, but LOL! I get quizzical looks from my Chicago peeps whenever I talk about mine. Enjoy the jetted tub, Kenny. He’s not quite as odd as in the Marlene episode and seems much more comfortable around David.
  23. Before this episode aired, I thought that if they were going to have a stripper for one of the parties (which they did), that the poltergeist would've been attached to the stripper :p. That could've been a really funny way to go, too.
  24. Right off the bat I said "How could that cart woman not see Blair Underwood step out from the corner?" That was so obvious it hurt. I've tried a few episodes now, maybe one more. I'm tired of the TV trope of incompetent detectives shown up by the outsider on the most basic of evidence. I am glad the twatwaffle ball girl got nabbed, too. Extortion is not a misdemeanor.
  25. From my experience with Mary Kay even 30 years ago it was more like a MLM scheme because of the pushy saleswoman I had to deal with and because they keep recruiting salespeople and make you buy the product and you have to sell it or you're stuck with it. Mary Kay says it offers to buy back unsold products with a 10% charge but most of the time they discourage sellers from doing that. I know back in the day Avon and Tupperware weren't like MLMs but Avon today supposedly is, according to that article I posted.
  1. Load more activity