Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. In the Western NY (Rochester) area where Jeopardy! airs on CBS, it's being preempted tonight and tomorrow night (Thu. & Fri.), and they no longer air it in the wee hours afterwards, so, Tube of You it is for me. Yesterday the AUTO PARTS 101 for $1,000 clue seemed like it should've been the $200 clue, but I'm old. Maybe "throwing a gasket" is no longer a figure of speech? For FJ I kept throwing words like Mesoamerican around in my head and got nowhere in 30 seconds. After the reveal and the discussion here, I recalled the Nox, a fictitious race of space aliens from Stargate SG1 that I think came out at night?
  3. It's "bisc-squared" as they're talking about breakfast biscuits. I think Tyler says, "Mathletes!" at the end.
  4. Wow, I did not expect them to go through all of that in one episode. But I don't mind that they didn't keep all of that stuff with Jean and Maddie unclear for long. Bishop being the one to take Nathan to the future was surprising. I thought he was going to stick around as part of the team. The nightmare scenarios were interesting. Eww to that Rogue/Magneto stuff. Are they going to have Morph have a crush on Wolverine?
  5. I wish someone could explain Jem’s thinking in tricking the tribe like she did and making them dig for three days.what did she hope to gain? Then we find out they actually killed a tree and she thinks it’s funny! Good riddance. In the interview she talks about growing up in a domestic violence situation yet she has no qualms about putting tired, hungry people through that ordeal and laughs about it? No wonder Ben was worried she had a machete.
  6. Diane - convinced Claire that Jordan was in the mansion & she hid. Sally - Christine stopped to take a call from Danny. Audra - dismantled & hid Tucker's copter in her backpack, used it to get ahead. Mariah - Esther got lost in the woods. Lily - Ashley's alters just stood in the woods arguing. Nina - Almost lost her chance by going out to search for Esther. Lauren - Abby broke a nail & stopped to repair it. Nikki - bopped Tessa on the noggin with a vodka bottle to get ahead.
  7. Every time they show a little clip of Kristen on her TC season, I'm reminded of how long ago it was, because she looks so young, baby face and all.
  8. Yeah, I think I saw some article recently (NY Times?) that said we should be getting a lot more protein than is generally recommended, and it kind of sent me into a mental spiral. This page from Harvard Medical School says to just multiply your weight in pounds by 0.36, which doesn't make sense to me either, but what do I know? Cheese and Triscuits Hint of Salt crackers sounds good right now. 😉❤️
  9. Making their way inside the Mansion with all the dexterity and grace of an Aunt Jordan, in my game, would be Diane, Sally, Audra, Mariah, Lily, Traci, Abby, Tessa. (Poor Esther was felled by a rabid feather duster on her way in, so sad.)
  10. I would've been. I haven't watched every season, but I know the order. 1. Borneo 2. Australian Outback 3. Africa 4. Marquesas 5. Thailand 6. Amazon 7. Pearl Islands 8. All-Stars 9. Vanuatu 10. Palau 11. Guatemala 12. Panama/Exile Island 13. Cook Islands 14. Fiji 15. China 16. Micronesia/Fans vs. Favorites 17. Gabon 18. Tocantins 19. Samoa 20. Heroes vs. Villains 21. Nicaragua 22. Redemption Island 23. South Pacific 24. One World 25. Philippines 26. Caramoan/Fans vs. Favorites 2 27. Blood vs. Water 28. Cagayan/Brains vs. Brawns vs. Beauty 29. San Juan Del Sur/Blood vs. Water 2 30. Worlds Apart 31. Cambodia/Second Chances 32. Kaoh Rong/Brains vs. Brawns vs. Beauty 2 33. Millennials vs. Generation X 34. Game Changers 35. Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers 36. Ghost Island 37. David vs. Goliath 38. Edge of Extinction 39. Island of the Idols 40. Winners at War 41. 41 42. 42 43. 43 44. 44 45. 45 46. 46 Thank you! Good night!
  11. Easy to explain the The Bug's presence on the show, but her? We need an investigation! Claire explained how Jordie is so good at research cuz she clearly found the perfect drug to plan her escape. Maybe Jordie can help us find an answer to this -- that is, while she's on a break from torturing the Vics & Niks . . .
  12. 28 March 4 p.m. episodes- p. 518, 5 January 2024 Child Abusing Animals?! ; Family Fiasco Mama Drama! - Plaintiff Rachelle Robinson accuses defendants/ (her son) Michael Thompson and (his wife) Debbie Thompson of sealing her vehicle, suing for $2000. Plaintiff mom gave defendant $2,000 to purchase car for her, and I'm betting he spent it on one of his numerous tattoos. Plaintiff mom says she gave son $2,000 for a used Blazer to purchase from a friend of his, plaintiff picked car up from defendant about a month later, but since plaintiff couldn't register it, she couldn't get insurance. Title was in defendant's wife's name, and he wanted to get a title loan against the Blazer, to open a tattoo shop of his own. Plaintiff says defendant's only income was under the table tattoo job money, and his wife's son's SSI payments. Plaintiff mom got mad at defendant son when he again borrowed money from grandma. Money went to plaintiff's account, and she wouldn't give it to him right then. So, they had a huge fight, and since Blazer was in his wife's name, defendant son got the police to seize the car. Plaintiff had the car about six months, when the son took the car. Defendants already had a title loan on the car for almost $400, and then repo'd the car. Defendant says the $2,000 was a gift from the mother's income tax, and not for the car. Plaintiff gets $2,000. Ex-Lover Left in the Dust?!-Plaintiff Jamil Shanks suing former girlfriend/defendant Ebony Russell for lease breaking fees. Plaintiff claims former girlfriend stuck him with the lease on an apartment, when she took her two kids, and moved back in with her estranged husband. The litigants didn't move into her previous apartment because her husband lived there. Defendant says that plaintiff should pay everything himself, because she doesn't want to pay. Defendant also refuses to find roommates to cover her side of the rent. The apartment was a four bedroom. What did that man ever see in her, especially dragging two kids with her, and paying almost nothing on the bills? Defendant only paid for September, and October rent, and then said no more money. Plaintiff didn't look very hard for roommates. Plaintiff worked extra hours to pay the rent, with six months left on the lease, and paid two months, then quit with four months left. Plaintiff will get two month’s rent from JJ and Byrd, $600 (that's her half of the rent) . Where can you get a 4-bedroom house for that price? (This happened in St. Louis) 5 p.m. episodes- p. 516, 13 October 2023 Short Marriage ; Long Wedding Debt! ; Jeweler Shares Business Secret! p. 517, 28 November 2023 Most Ridiculous Error in Judgment Award Goes to... ; Hooters' Manager Not So Manageable?
  13. Are you allergic to salmon? (if so, never mind but I've never heard of someone being allergic to salmon/halibut/tuna) - fleshy fish like salmon are easily cooked in many ways and a great source of protein! The other possibility is nuts! Try throwing roasted or raw almonds and/or walnuts into your salads or just munching on a handful a few times a day - find whatever nut you prefer. And last but not least is eggs! You can have eggs for dinner as a frittata and throw every kind of lovely cheese/onions/herbs in...or just scramble or fry a few up as a meal or snack. Frankly, protein powder is a substitute for REAL food so try to get more real protein into you before you resort to a chemical, manufactured solution.
  14. You are very kind. I for some reason remembered him.
  15. Yes, but he’s so miserable someone has to care. My friends say I’m too kind.
  16. The show has been renamed. The other issue should be fixed as well. If it isn't, please check back.
  17. Yawn, so Jordie escaped -- oh, we never could've predicted that! Anyone surprised? Anyone? The kid who plays Connor is actually a pretty good actor. But then again, look at who he's playing against -- the idiot who thinks bawling her eyes out is acting & the fool who "acts" with his cheekbones. So yeah, hard to judge the kid's acting skill with those 2 nearby, but I still think he's OK. Connor is way better off getting far away from those 2, who would completely ignore him & offer him zero help. Even if he were to get regular therapy, think those 2 would monitor if he was actually going? Yeah, right. Chelsea would be continuing on her weepy crying binges & babbling about her oh-so-terrible past, & Adam's too busy causing trouble for everyone & just being a PITA & an asshole. Did some crazy makeup person paint Jack orange today? Kyle's pomp didn't look pointy today. Was waiting for Claire to notice that. Still trying to predict when those 2 will be married. May or June?
  18. That’s so horrible. As much as Amy and Matt might get on my nerves, I rarely have had to fast forward through their scenes, no matter how cringey. For the most part, I like Caryn and MYMAN when they’re onscreen, but when I was watching towards the end I would fast forward ZIT. First, I don’t care about ZIT’s junkyard, but when she toppled over in her little camping chair and they just laughed at her it broke my heart 😔. They didn’t even see if she was ok first. They are two nasty people 😡
  19. I understand cast shake-ups, but getting rid of an entire cast of women who got great ratings for the most part never made sense. It was a crazy move. Even if there are multiple Housewives I dislike, I wouldn't say fire all those Housewives the same season. Imo they should have put OG RHONY on pause until they got a good cast together. Instead of bringing back Leah and Eboni, maybe they could talked some former Housewives into returning and/ or brought on a friend of LuAnn's or Sonja's.
  20. Notwithstanding the fact that the complaints against Boden had some validity, or at least would in the real world, the paramedic chief is right. Boden is overprotective of his station, to the point that eventually something will go wrong and all the growling in the world won't stop the upper management (or the media) from looking into the operations. Maybe it's just me, but my first reaction to the hazardous gas coming out of the storeroom would be to block up that door with a towel while all the patients were evacuating. I wonder if Chicago Med has dedicated parking for a 40' vehicle so that the truck crew can go inside and check on their friend. I would think that CFD would have some kind of Employee Assistance Program where Gibson could get referred to treatment without prejudice and eventually return to 51. The medical aid at the biker bar had some realism to it. Those bikers, as we learned from "Mayans MC" are very particular about their kuttes.
  21. The driving dog was the best part. And Frank thinking he was tailing him. Victoria's sudden ability to play the organ came out of left field.
  1. Load more activity