Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. He kept saying this, but he’s been in his living room with Ava all week. 😂
  3. They really should have let him explain his ideas without interrupting him and trying to "correct" him. That was rude. If you want to give more than lip service to the concept of free speech, you should allow people to speak, even if you think they are wrong. Maybe Sunny was completely conversant with the text of his book since she read it twice, but it is unlikely that the majority of the audience knew anything about it, and that was the point of having him come on the show.
  4. The scene with Drew, Olivia and Alexis about Ninawas unnecessary totally agree. It’s like kicking a dead horse. We get it show, Nina is hated!!
  5. Said in the morning before tea. I didn't realize the double entendre!!
  6. Well I was wondering how Jason was going to make bail but then when I saw Mikey in the courtroom, I realized he would happily pay it. Hell, he’d take the money from ELQ if he had to, and not even blink at the impropriety of it. Joss asking Nina if Nina cares what Sonny’s family thinks of her. When did Josslyn become Sonny’s family? In fact, why is Joss still on the show? Can’t she just forgive Dex and leave town with him? At this point I really wish Jason was Guilty just so Kristina and the others could have an I told you so moment with all of the Carlys. I liked how Molly held her own against Diane, and had to chuckle at the ‘longer than a CVS receipt’ quip. so Carly is once again barging into Sonny’s home, DEMANDING to know why he wasn’t at Jason’s arraignment. As big an ass as Sonny is, it was hardly out of the norm that he would want to spend the time with his son who’s in a coma. I really wish patient advocates were as kind and understanding as Stella. We need more Stella’s in healthcare. im still trying to figure out Ava’s end game. Yesterday she was all ‘Jason is evil, he doesn’t deserve your loyalty, he hooked up with Carly pretty fast when they thought you were dead’ and today she’s saying that maybe Jason is innocent? I’m actually invested in this story and want to see how it plays out. But it better not be a red herring. I want her to be playing him for some greater reason. And I want to see him suffer, however briefly. so tomorrow we get to see Jason at Sonny’s place. Is he going to tell Sonny he’s working for the feds? Cause I’m sure that will instill confidence in the mob boss Lol!
  7. The reason it strikes me as manipulative is that Thomas is getting everything he wants, with Hope telling him repeatedly she’s not ready for marriage. She’s giving him sex, intimacy, co-parenting, working with him… and she sets one very reasonable boundary that he can’t be arsed to respect. When he fails to break down that one wall, he takes his ball and goes off to Paris like a big baby. Not only that, he takes off with Douglas to add insult to injury. Hope has been crystal clear about the marriage thing, Thomas is probably hoping breaking up with her will cause Hope to chase after him and withholding their son will pressure her into making a “real family.” I can definitely see an argument where he’s not being manipulative, only heartbroken, but he is being punitive. He’s putting his hurt feelings over what’s best for Douglas. I really hope Thomas coached Douglas to say all those awful things to Hope. I’d hate to think Douglas was naturally blossoming into a horrible Taytot. Not that Thomas needs more strikes against him, but it’s better than Douglas coming up with it on his own.
  8. baldryanr

X-Men'97

Plus Jubilee seems to be crushing on Sunspot and Storm will probably have a thing with Forge. Poor Beast must feel left out.
  9. I had no clue for FJ. In my defense, I've never read the novel, although I have seen the movie, and once worked backstage on a production of the play. So I guess I don't really have an excuse. I only got two TS -- suit up, and Kansas City & St. Louis.
  10. Haha! We are just watching now to snark at it. So much of each plot is predictable and everyone starts every conversation at level 10, with every issue one of life and death. Every time someone (usually a client) tells Mike off now, I'm rooting for them, because he really does have a god complex - he always knows what's best for someone. We just watched an episode where Mike promised (aka "gave his word") that he wouldn't work on the prison class action suit, and my husband thought that was it, but I told him that Mike was sure to show up in court in the morning anyway, and guess what? He did. Too bad I didn't bet money on that. 💵
  11. Did he really? I saw him being arrested, but thought he might’ve been set up. Still, very happy that Brennan is back. I missed his mature hotness.
  12. This show is so much better than I expected! Not only not ready for someone new -- remember she was in love with her BF two weeks ago -- but also certainly not ready to accept and move on with an afterlife when they haven't even solved her murder. That's obviously going to preoccupy her! Instead of dissuading her I'd think the ghosts would actively want to help her solve it, if only for something interesting to do. THEN she can settle into their support group. I legit do not know how this will end and am really not even guessing; I'm just along for the ride. But I just finished Travelers and I really don't like seeing lovely and kind "David" as a shady character here -- and I'm not sold on his alibi either. (They called it a solid alibi, but when he was talking to Claire outside his house he said something like he told the police he was with his father, which is not the same as actually being with him.)
  13. My daughter and I found the twins very entertaining. Not just that, you are not allowed to get too far away from your partner on the race unless one is doing a Roadblock. That's why a lot of the more fit partners started up strong on the steps then had to stop and wait for their partners to get closer. This is the team we wanted gone, just be quiet already! They also had to eat something like a gyro that season (and one team had to eat two because they couldn't figure out where the clue was. But last season? the one team had to eat a plate of bugs for a Fast Foward. Phil also came out to eliminate a team on the first leg of the race in Brazil, they were doing some kind of slide puzzle? it might have been the social media season?
  14. But wasn't an important precursor to KYV the time Joe had a great deal of $ deposited in Mika's bank account without her knowledge. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-scarborough-on-his-pa_n_867524 Also, someone else read this article and Joe's comments and does it sound like they were together all the way back in 2008? We knew there was monkey business going on BTS, but when he says "we woke up one morning" who is he talking about? FYI: Mika didn't divorce Jim Hoffer til 2016. Mika knows her value because she saw the deposit when she went online to check her bank balance. Oh the hypocrisy is strong with this one.
  15. He was the head of the WSB and also Pikeman. Or at least he had a connection to Pikeman.
  16. He became the director of the WSB after Frisco was ousted. Tried to have Anna killed over some ops.
  17. My answer to FJ was "1984"...at least I was in good company. I liked Sam's story about his hand-knit sweater-vest & the cute paper corsage made by his nieces.
  18. Diane (but Claire could be a dark horse) Sally Audra Mariah Lily Nina Lauren Nikki
  19. bmoore4026

X-Men'97

She wasn't. It was Cyclops who led a squad on X-Factor's headquarters, so Storm has no idea who Forge. I don't think his meeting Storm is a coincidence given that he's a government agent.
  20. Or host a meal every Friday night or a party once a month on Sunday! (Although, does she have any oncome, or would Abishola and Bob be paying for all these parties.)
  21. Yesterday
  22. That's a lot of coat info...thanks. This was about the failed auction but I hope they found it a good home. It was 2018. https://columbophile.com/2018/06/02/columbos-raincoat-and-shoes-up-for-auction-again/
  23. After you vote, you cannot see what the current vote tally is. With all the new talk about transparency, community, etc. it would be really nice to be able to see the tally after one votes. Thank you for considering.
  24. I liked the twins. I racked up when in what should have been the heat of competition the one doing the pick stopped and appreciated, the pretty bird. I like when racers appreciate what they experience.
  25. One of the obscure facts I know is that "Cuckoo's Nest" is narrated by an Indian (okay, Native American) that doesn't speak. So, yea me! And an asterisk to boot!!!
  26. Anyone else loving Rashika? I loved her comment about talking about herself in the third person. Here's a link to a video when Nyesha Arrington visited Rashika to learn about the restaurants 3-day ribs. Looks like Rashika has some serious chops. PS: Is it okay to post this here? I'm a bit afraid of getting my wrist slapped.
  1. Load more activity