Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. again they do have control IF we are going by what has been established the 4 seasons before this .. this season they suddenly "softened" her and its 100% out of character ... the parents and elders in this shows world 100 % still have a say
  3. So funny you posted that, I saw that commercial (AGAIN!!!) last night and decided it was time to start muting it, just so cringe I wonder if that actress will put it on her resume, lol.
  4. Damn .. I wish TW.oP or something like it would come back. It sounds so interesting. I feel like something is brewing.
  5. This is exactly how I've been seeing it for some time now.
  6. I used to try to have dinner ready so I could have something to eat during the episode when I inevitably got hungry from looking at the food. It just hasn't been happening this season. I'm sure they're skilled chefs, but something isn't coming across for some reason. I feared Danny was getting a "knifed" edit so I'm glad it wasn't. I like him and Dan. Danny reminds me of Dolphins coach Mike McDaniel and I like Dan because I find him attractive, probably because he seems humble. And of course Michelle is awesome, she just really missed it this challenge.
  7. Jennifer Hudson is a prime example that you don't need to win American Idol in order to be successful. (At this point, I can see several of this season's singers having successful careers, regardless of whether or not they win.) ‘GOD TURNED IT AROUND’: JENNIFER HUDSON MARKS 20 YEARS SINCE AMERICAN IDOL ELIMINATION Published: April 24, 2024 https://www.movieguide.org/news-articles/jennifer-hudson-on-20-years-since-american-idol-elimination.html
  8. I agree with all the comments above. The contestants this season are delusional, attention-seeking, dimwit crybabies who are mostly legends in their own mind. The other thing that I didn't care for last night were Peachy's antics, seemingly trying to become more likeable with the viewers. It was out of character and (in my opinion) out of line for him to openly predict that the trio of Q, Venus, and Liz would be out first in the immunity challenge. And the whole bit with the cushion and popcorn at tribal council was ridiculous. To even call this show Survivor anymore is a joke. To compare the first seasons, where starving, bug-bitten castaways really toughed it out, to the Jerry Springer-like shit-show it has become today is laughable.
  9. I just love Jimmy and his delightful relationship with batshit crazy Mike Lindell! He's so kind in a snarky way, it's totally entertaining!
  10. Wow Violet, thanks for calling attention to that. I just watched it on YouTube and it's pretty intense. Violet made Ben cry and was just so sure she could tell he was lying, when he wasn't. ugh. Charlie was sweet to him though, and that was worth watching, too.
  11. Q almost put himself in the driver's seat to be the 3rd member in the finals. Everyone is gonna wanna take him to the finals bc they think no one will vote for him.
  12. EXCLUSIVE: Deal or No Deal Island’s Nicholas Grasso on Elimination, Temple Arguments, and His Hopes for a Winner BY KIM STEMPEL APRIL 25, 2024 https://www.realitytea.com/2024/04/25/exclusive-nicholas-grasso-deal-or-no-deal-island-elimination-interview/
  13. It was disappointing, don't get your hopes up. MiGM was such a fun, colorful cozy, I don't know how the producers/writers/director managed to make it so bland and colorless.
  14. This. There are a ton of things I have not done or postponed doing because a cat was comfortable on me. Yep if it's not broken or bleeding profusely you were OK. She is just doing her job. If people didn't take jobs that might have negative feedback there would be a lot of job openings.
  15. I'd rather hang out with slightly immature people that are genuine and getting over hurt feelings than stuck up phonies that think they're better than them. But that's just me, and maybe Lauren too. I did see progress in the women in the final scene with them together. It gave me some hope that they are headed in the right direction. Emily is the slowest one but that IMO is understandable and I think the others have empathy for her.
  16. It looked like a slab of blubber on top of whipped cream. Really unappetizing.
  17. So, we were at their mercy. Someone a while back mentioned lots of changes coming. Hmmm, Wonder if they are starting.
  18. huh, i don't see ANY progress in the mean girl gang - it's going to take a long time for them to realize they build negative energy off of each other i'd hang out with Chloe and the guys any day over any of the whiny women
  19. Unbelievable. And they’re basically saying it’s because too many women testified and the jury believed them?! At least he’s not getting in jail like Cosby but still!!!!
  1. Load more activity