Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I don't know why I feel the need to look so closely at these pictures that Jill posts but they are oddly fascinating. In addition to the highly inappropriate "memorial wall" in a child's bedroom, I notice what looks like a doll's detached head in a bucket, a flat yellowed pillow on a shelf that Jill is keeping for reasons? And why does a 6 year old need an industrial-type clock in her room - something you would see at a bank? Outside her room in the hallway, what am I looking at - a lighted set of shelves containing Willow Tree figurines? What is this woman's obsession with lamps and cabinet/shelf lighting in multiple spaces of every single room? I always did like those "hidden pictures" pages in my Highlights magazines as a kid...this is the twisted and scary version of that, I guess?
  3. Still can't believe that Anthony got Vivik to backdoor his biggest ally. And I'm not just saying that 'cause I had Dinis in my pool at work. I mean, it doesn't help....
  4. 4 to 6 pictures of her mom in her tiny room. Jill claims that Nessa did not want to leave her crib.
  5. Many people, myself included, don't want to wade through post after post of live reactions to get to the posts that were posted after the show finished airing. I believe that's pretty much the main reason the mods (when this forum actually had them lol) started the live chat threads. Having 2 threads is absolutely the ideal imo but yes it would be much better if we could go back to when the mods (which again, there don't appear to actually be any anymore) closed the live chat thread after the episode ended as that avoided the issue of people seeming to not know exactly which thread to post in which means some people are still posting in the live thread days later. Perhaps someone could PM @CM-CrispMtAirand see if they can make the live chat threads so that they'll lock after the episodes air. I totally thought of this commercial too lol. I wondered if Ben's band is the one featured in it. Well I guess I'm the only one but I think Maria's an idiot lol. Using both her votes was absolutely stupid. And as soon as the woman's alliance was formed I knew she'd be the one to break it so that didn't surprise me at all. If I were her, I wouldn't have given that confessional talking about how I trust the women and not the men when I knew I was gonna side with the men lol. I also feel pretty sure Tim was bullshitting when he told Hunter and the other one (I already forget who else went) that Maria was his #1. It's kind of stupid to actually name your true #1 there lol. I was massively over Jem though so I don't care that she was booted.
  6. I'm having a hard time finding a team to root for after last season when I liked almost every single team. The ones I find least likeable are the mother/son team -there's a lot of fake positivity which comes across as passive-aggressive to me. I'm glad the twins are finally gone - that whole Spicoli schtick was getting annoying and unfortunately, they were getting the most screen time. Maybe now that they're gone, we can learn more about some of the other teams.
  7. Could someone let us know who won LCK?
  8. Debbie's knee high orange hose socks with her dress remind me of the women in the nursing home I worked at in the 80s....cuz a lady doesn't go commando calf. Lol Nutalie acts like she's 20, and just arrived in the US with nothing. She's got a green card, a TV paycheck, a sweet&low daddy and Mike's been helping her financially. Zero sympathy for the "poor Ukrainian girl".
  9. Thank you. Galveston is one of my favorite places to be so this show is one of my favorites.
  10. Jasmine is a former NY Jet and Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader. She was featured on the DCC reality show and was cut at auditions for her third year. Since then she's been trying for reality show fame, I think she also did The Bachelor. When I saw her in this, I thought she was working really hard to try to elevate herself from "friend of" status.
  11. How could they expect viewers to come back after this tabacle? More of the same? So many viewers have bailed. It’s too drawn out with an unhappy ending lately. Most of hem have come on for exposure, I believe.
  12. Mine neither. Did not get FJ. I knew meso meant middle but other than that, I was clueless. Sometimes too much knowledge hurts too. Or we can't make our brains work the right way in the moment. All I could think of was "socket", like a wall socket. But yeah, that's not obnoxious enough for Tesla. So port was kinda disappointing in its simplicity.
  13. yeah, not sure the mean girls club attitude will get these women where they want to go don't think it will make them more attractive to potential mates and, yeah, becca's photography was lovely (though i don't know why we needed to see any of this) and whoever decided that outfit on becca would make for a sensually pleasing photo was very wrong
  14. I’d kill for a full circle moment from Alexis and Sam where Sam acknowledges that she finally understands Alexis’ POV of being scared about the danger Jason could bring to Sam and later Danny’s lives.
  15. lol There are FOUR lamps in that closet. What the actual fuck Jill. "small and white, clean and bright, you look happy to greet me" Its everything their cult values in a girl child.
  16. Sigh, I will always be wistful over what could have been with Xander/Chanel. Yea, Jada was definitely making valid points. When she said Stephanie was a smart woman I was like well there's where you're wrong lol. But still, she was just so OTT about it. She was also justified in being angry at Bobverett but she was OTT there, too. So yea, I guess whoever said it's in character for Jada to just act way OTT about things is right.
  17. They are going back to Chicago. Won't be happening in Tampa! "Married At First Sight season 18 will take place in Chicago and feature new pairs from the city. The upcoming season could premiere as early as April 2024 or as late as July 2024. The cast for season 18 has not been confirmed, but previous seasons featuring Chicago couples had low success rates."
  18. Loved seeing Ventress again. Not particularly in love with another character hemming and hawing about the Force and someone being Force sensitive or not.
  19. If that’s true then Tori is just a horrible person. I remember an episode where Tori talked about girls can be so mean, obviously she forgot to include herself. As much as Amy is a mess , literally and figuratively, I hope she gets to spend more time with Lilah maybe Lilah will have someone there to show her she’s celebrated too. Now that Matt and Caryn are “evil” 🙄 and don’t get to see Lilah much, I wonder how much Lilah gets to hear words of encouragement.
  20. I've been to Guatape, and it is just as gorgeous as it looked in this episode. And yes, it does go from beautiful sunny day to torrential downpour in the blink of an eye. El Penon has 740 stairs (I did have to look that up just now, and it's funny - different sites show different numbers of stairs). I'm middle age and carrying a lot more extra weight than I should, and I managed it just fine. Of course, I was taking it slow, resting every few landings. The nice part is that they have the stairs numbered - every 10 or 20 or something like that. So you know how much farther you have to go. The top point is a viewing platform (man made). Just below that is the top of the rock, and there are vendors there. A great place to have a snack and just look out at the world. I do wonder how Sean's fear of heights kicked in at walking down a stone step slope, but he didn't freak out at going up or down El Penon. Maybe the handrail is all he needs to convince himself he isn't going to plummet to his death. It seems Michelle has had to talk him through his fear of heights before, and knows how to manage it. I give Danny a lot of credit for being so patient with his mother, but damn if she wasn't finding the slowest approach to doing those coffee beans! I'm adding weights and measures to things I'd learn before going on TAR. First, know lb to kg conversion, but also have some sort of comparison system - my shoe weighs 1 lb, a gallon of milk weighs 3 lbs (I'm just making these up), etc., so you have some idea when asked to get 4 kilo of oranges in the market. While I don't mind the use of the Amazing Charter Plane, I hate the release bunching. I really want to know why they won't release teams in the time slots in which they arrived at the mat, and why they create these bunches at designated time intervals. I can understand not wanting to deal with stragglers, but they could cap releases at a maximum time block. So, for example, anyone who arrived at the mat more than 2 hours after the first team gets released in one final group.
  21. 4,226 steps yesterday. I didn't do much in garage yesterday, just couldn't push myself any more. Instead I started my Taxes...UGH! My knees and hands are really feeling the pain from all this building. I keep meaning to make an appointment for the hand surgeries, each hand done separately, but there always seems to be something holding me back. Either the Winter snow shoveling or now the construction. I have to get this done as I can barely hold on to anything and opening jars, etc is really hard/painful. Soon I hope. One slim strip of wall board is left and all the walls will be up. The the dividing wall will be dealt with. Looks so different in there. Will take another pix when last of walls done.
  22. If Kody and Robyn had even a modicum of sense between them, they would simply disappear from this show because like @Meow Mix said, whatever they do is going to be lose-lose. And I don't think that I would ever want to hear from them again, knowing how deeply they have hurt and manipulated Kody's non-Robyn kids over the years. I have to think that whatever is in the can already for this season will be it for the show. I don't even necessarily need to see "Christine and Janelle: Sister Wives No More!" or whatever we were potentially going to get. Everyone can just move on, shill more MLM stuff and see how it goes. Of course, I also think that Kody and Robyn heavily depend on the show's income, which could sway their decision to keep filming. But the very last thing any of us need to see ever again is Robyn crying, whether or not those tears are real or pretend. She simply cannot. No one believed her then, we sure aren't going to believe her now.
  23. So, they've basically turned this into America's Next Top Model for dance. I don't hate the idea, but I do miss the original format.
  24. Artist Richard Serra has died, age 85. https://www.npr.org/sections/pictureshow/2024/03/28/1241281531/photos-remembering-richard-serra-a-world-renowned-poet-of-metals https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/26/style/richard-serra-sculptor-death/index.html https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/27/arts/design/richard-serra-death-appraisal.html
  1. Load more activity