Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Caryn wants a small private wedding off the farm. Good for her to avoid too much stress, work, and conflict. The fundraiser was a good refresher in farm events.
  3. I’m sorry to hear about Foo Foo. 😿🌈💔🦴
  4. I don't think that's sustainable WITH Bravo money. That's why his whole "I made Ariana a fair offer" was such BS. He can't afford the house. He should have sold last year like Ariana said.
  5. I wonder if the forensic accountant is going to be able to look at the finances. This is quite the turn of events. Thanks @NowVoyager for even including pictures! I’m interested to see how this turns out.
  6. As crazy as TWoP moderation was, around 2005 I was posting on healthboards.com about cataract surgery, and the word "Google" was strictly forbidden. It might have been punishable by banning. Maybe in a colonial America sense. 🪨😱(hyperbole, of course) Anyhoo, I found an old post of mine from 2014, where we were chatting about where to go after TWoP shut down: https://web.archive.org/web/20140329231916/http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/topic/3220621-the-sci-fi-meet-market-life-after-twop/#entry16430522 It’s kind of sad to think many may have died without their aliases being known who might have wanted them shared after they were gone. But better to protect privacy of the living.
  7. I lurked on TWoP for years before starting to post and Howard was one of the mods I pm'd with and who explained to me what "boards on boards" meant, so I wouldn't violate that rule. I never had a problem with her. I can't remember who it was that told everyone that there was another forum, created by the same guy who had created TWoP (Glark/David), had going, and I know a bunch of us came swarming in to Previously TV! But I really miss TWoP.
  8. Kristina needs to realize that she is never going to have a mature discussion about Sonny with a twenty-one year old twit. Joss is insufferable and she needs more of a storyline then constantly whining about Dex. And the other cops aren't being nice to Dex? So? Every rookie needs to go through some kind of hazing and if Dex is as super-awesome as the show keeps telling us he is, he'll win over the entire police force in a matter of days while solving every case.
  9. My last appointment with Dr. Jacinto was 16th of February. I was supposed to meet with her on 12th April but she cancelled. I just got the new appointment: 23rd July. Yes, the new appointment is 102 days after the one that was cancelled. More to the point, it will be a total of 158 days after the previous appointment in February. In the mean time, I have no idea how I am to get medication since my existing prescriptions have no repeats. I could go and beg Dr. Kristi and I feel like she would write a new prescription for me, but she does not have the expertise in neurology to advise about titrating the drugs down to minimum levels. Also, as she is not a QEH physician she can not (I'm pretty sure) write a prescription to the QEH pharmacy. This means that the Pyridostigmine that I get for free from QEH will have to be replaced with Mestinon which costs $300+ per month at other pharmacies.
  10. Agree. Last night’s episode not only felt like a season finale but also a series finale. The show had a good run.
  11. I had heard some speculation that Omega would release the Zillo Beast. I had a laugh out loud moment when she came upon it. Yay!! I mean I hope she releases it because it would tickle me heartily. I'm glad that Emerie trusts Echo. I think he will trust her, especially since she's mentioning children. Even so, I want him to open all the cells and just bark out an order and watch the Clones take over. It would be awesome. I never saw Crosshair as self-serving. You, Rampart? Absolutely. Not Crosshair. Crosshiar really believed in being a good soldier. He explained to Hunter that he was part of something bigger. But we've seen his regrets and Rampart hasn't but even so, way to not understand people dickhead. At this point, Rampart can't really rat out the boys because Hemlock/Empire already know about the infiltration. He's better off trying reconnecting with the Batch than surrendering to the soldiers. He might believe that he can somehow smooth talk his way out of the situation but that would be a last resort, I imagine. I see two options--the guys find him and take that armor to finish the infiltration. Or the beast comes and eats Rampart. I guess we'll see what happens. I hope next week is a nice long episode. Just so we can get some sort of epilogue.
  12. Howard's tone was enough for me to never investigate further, so I had no idea that was a woman. Thanks. I didn't join here until 2016 after finding out about Previously.tv from somewhere. I thought it was on the TWOP boards, but could have been mistaken. I can't imagine I lurked here for 2 years before finally deciding to create an account, but maybe I did.
  13. And the TLC site says Diana episode from Season 7. So I have no idea what we will actually see? But I guess I will tune in just in case!
  14. Agree, or at least a closure of that series angle before opening a different one. It's time, IMO. I only watch a show or two every 18-24 months but have tuned in more this season because it felt like we might be near the end. And as I've posted, it is amazing how many plot angles are just repeats of repeats from prior years. Not a lot new to say, and everyone has moved on.
  15. Damn, I've got to get a new hobby. Actually, I have completely abandoned figure skating fandom. I hate the "new" rules, and trends. Get off my lawn.
  16. Becoming Shogun locks the heir out as he would have been Shogun being of noble birth to Lady Ochiba while the Taiko was up from the ranks like Lord Ishido and could only rise to Chief Regent. Winning the battle was only step one now the others would force the Emperor to call up Lord Toranaga much like King Charles nominally calls up the Prime Minister after an election today.
  17. EXACTLY. He never ever admits fault. Instead, he uses false equivalencies of the other persons' past behavior in an attempt to diminish/justify his actions. He's exhausting. I hope Schwartz isn't dumb enough to move in with him. Did I hear him say that after refinancing, Tom would have a 10% interest rate and an $22k mortgage? That's not sustainable without Bravo money. Too much Jax & Brittany. Stay on your own show.
  18. The details will come when I make my second watch of the episode in a few days but I thought the heads on the stakes had the distinctive samurai haircut. I was surprised when Blackthorne and Lord Toranaga where talking about ordinary villagers
  19. Alba Huerta and ‘Top Chef’ Pitmaster Michelle Wallace Team Up At Julep’s Annual Kentucky Derby Party by Kayla Stewart Apr 22, 2024 https://houston.eater.com/2024/4/22/24137434/alba-huerta-julep-michelle-wallace-top-chef-saint-arnold-intel
  20. I didn't see this as an "If/Then." Toranaga told Blackthorne what he wanted to tell Blackthorne. Mostly to deflect that he ordered the burning of the ship. But I don't think he was necessarily also killing villagers to drive home that point. I'm not sure if we were supposed to recognize any of the heads on the posts when Anjin returned to Anjiro. I got that sense that it was more because of Yabushige and his deceitfulness and the Christian lords who were aligned against him that he was cleaning out people that were traitors. I didn't get that it was willy nilly slaughter of innocent villagers. Mariko was the servant of Toranaga. His goal was not to overthrow the heir, but to overthrow the regents. I very much think her goal was to die if it came to that, and it would very likely come to that. Her death at the gates would have been just as effective and she probably would have preferred that. I think that she believed her (and possibly her family's) redemption would come by her sacrificing her life for her lord. I think there's more to this than we see on the screen. She came back from Edo declaring that things were not happening fast enough and now the council would answer to her. It does seem that she had a lot of influence as the heir's mother (and the daughter of the previous ruler, let's not forget). Seeing how Ishido operated, maybe she did flip and decided to dump Ishido for Toranaga. Toranaga did say that it would be Ishido who showed up on the battlefield with no banner. She had the banner, but he had the army. It is confusing, however, what exactly will happen once Toranaga becomes Shogun. Does that leave room for the heir to become some sort of defacto ruler, like the Parliment and the Crown in England?
  21. I do judge Scheana for the affair with a married man (and do not believe that she was as innocent as she claimed) but I think what everyone was reacting to was Sandoval’s tendency to always deflect when people try to call him out on his own bad behavior- in his case, it is very annoying that he will bring things up from years past, like he keeps all these things in his back pocket to throw at people to say to imply that he is not actually a horrible person.
  22. I beg to differ. See Youtube. Arguments and insults escalate into physical fights all the time - shoving, slapping, knocking phones out of hands, punching. The weary police intervene. It's a demonstration that some people know how to draw the line when anger goes from rage-screaming to physical force. It's called impulse control.
  23. You may wish to read the rest of the article as well - very interesting... Here's what it's like to be a 'Top Chef' judge, according to 5 Milwaukee chefs and celebs RACHEL BERNHARD, MILWAUKEE JOURNAL SENTINEL April 23, 2024 https://www.aol.com/heres-top-chef-judge-according-100148550.html
  24. One of us for life sounds threatening… with care mom Rodrigues lol. Not Jill and David just mom. Jill you are not his mom.
  1. Load more activity