Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I've suggested to my colleagues that we change ants to mice and use it in our library.
  3. I agree. I don't think nuDanny is bad at all, he DOES have screen presence. Sure, Hudson West is better right now, technically speaking, and they should 100% put him on contract. But Danny is good, he's got the rawness there, he will improve, and right now when they are in scenes together I find them electric. No complaints! Loved Kemo yesterday.
  4. Cool - so part of this is based on the Wow! signal picked up by Ohio State's Big Ear in 1977. Go Bucks. But one thing I don't understand - wasn't the point of the transmissions to respond to a signal they received in the 1960s? Isn't that why she contacted the scientist in California? It seems that "Stability" vs. "Chaos" is a reference to what it could be like in a 3-body system. The players of the game apparently need to progress though it in order to solve or better predict how the bodies will behave for their society to experience any sort of prosperity.
  5. Can someone oblige me, please: why does Steffy get called Stuffy?
  6. How far was the journey from the closed blind school to Walnut Grove? I'm losing track of where the blind school was located and when.
  7. I think it would take the patience of a saint after 11 days of basically no food to sit around for what presumably was an hour or so minimum, possibly as many as two, with a platter of tempting treats and say "politeness means we will wait for Q to return before partaking." All they needed to do IMO was do what they did: save Q the approximate third of the reward he was due. Sucks for Q if they saved a little less than a third, or if it meant Q was relegated to third pick of everything. (Or if they literally were touching pastries to divide them in thirds, one of which was left for Q because I don't think most players would want any other contestant's meathooks on their food. but they might be beyond caring as to that score)
  8. Do any of these people work for Lisa anymore? There seems to be no reason for them to hang out or interact. They squeezed all they could out of Scandoval.
  9. Omigosh, it was painful watching the twins dither and triple bald snark the detour. This was only the second leg (technically) and they were already unable to think straight. Also hard to watch Mom take her sweet time picking beans while Danny knows the last two teams are catching up. Also hard to watch Sean not want to walk down a hill and practically quit the game over it. Really? The bored/sleeping dog was hilarious.
  10. I’m so sorry, @Salacious Kitty. Thinking of you.
  11. Don't kill me, I'm 65 and have "great hair" and have never had hormone therapy, but I started out with too much hair so there is that. I wonder how long that's going to last! So perhaps it's just genetics. I wish she would cut it a few inches, though. I just like it better the way she had it before. Victoria's weight is like the elephant in the room, no pun intended (seriously, no). I have to imagine that Theresa must talk about it with her daughter off camera but on camera it's silence. I guess if she has medical issues they may not want to disclose that on the show. It doesn't help that she wears the same ginormous oversized tee shirt all the time. She is an attractive young woman and is not doing herself justice. I get it that she is a SAHM and has more on her mind than her appearance, but there are health concerns too.
  12. The CA to Costa Rica lady had me waiting the entire episode for her to also add that she was a vegan. She checked all the other boxes of a person I'd avoid.
  13. Why don’t they just put her in the bedroom with her sisters? There should be an empty bed since Kaylee left.
  14. I wonder if Jem's tribe will continue to suspect one of the guys has the idol. Usually I scream at players to not tell anyone they've found it, but it might have saved Jem if she had told Maria. That idol logo task was impossible. It makes sense to me to keep the live chat separate so we don't have to scan pages of banter before getting to post show analysis. I wish we'd do the same for TAR.
  15. I have to give this show its due as just about everything about it has improved from season 1. I even like Abby's new boyfriend. He's good looking and I like their on-screen chemistry. And yes to Roz coming back next season. I do hope there is one. I can't imagine why not but these days I know better than to assume.
  16. The nightmare of the proto terminator turning on its masters. As with Robocop I was asking how could those little drones carry so much ammo. And the RAF regiment troops carry live ammo on exercises, I might have made them even more helpless. So the MP's really tuned up the drone operator, at least enough discipline held that we didn't start with an eighth homicide. That was a big cliff to hang the end of the episode on.
  17. Today
  18. No i I meant it. Being a teenager is about figuring out what life is about and why we live it. It was a great thing for altman to do, listening to his son, and the son is right. I. Order to live, it whould be a choice. Neither forced or stolen from you.
  19. That picture would be more appropriate in her and David's room. Janessa isn't the one who had miscarriages.
  20. So glad they kept Ben, as he is a highlight of this so-far dull season. I went off Jem when she was smirking as they dug fruitlessly and destroyed that tree's root system in the process. So it's good she went out with her idol. Take that! Thank god the cursed tribe won immunity, got flint, and some food. I thought it would have been nicer for the two women to wait until Q got back from the journey thing to start eating it.
  21. I have to say I love when Boden goes papa bear mode to protect his people. So Gibson is gone already, I was hoping he would stick around. Him as a drug addict kind of came out of nowhere. I guess that's how Kylie returns.
  22. Alyssa posted to IG -- a poll asking followers what they wanted to see...I never respond because I do not want to be blocked...of course I wanted to...but is was a miss mash...do we want to see fashion, outings etc...WE WANT to SEE...Allie take Ballet and the others do little home improvement projects or do volunteering at a vets office...we want to SEE YOUR GIRLS....do SOMETHING......and Alyssa looks 6 shades of exhausted...Rhett is a year old now...my personal opinion is the pregnancy with Rhett took something out of Alyssa due to her heart issues...and she has not recovered...lets really hope she puts the brakes on no more babies and enjoys the kids she has...but alas --BROTHER...
  23. So many thoughts about this episode. It was really good. The best part was that little kid calling Frank a bitch for walking on the sidewalk 😅 And Shred is just okay with that, he is the protector of the neighborhood. Niceeeeeeeee
  24. A celebratory Mother’s Day for the Baxter family’s matriarch, Elizabeth, is disrupted when one of her daughters, Kari, discovers a shocking revelation about her husband, Tim. Premiere Date: March 28, 2024 Prime Video
  1. Load more activity