Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. S03.E18: The Bait- The team must stop a student, holding six classmates hostage, from detonating a bomb. I’ve just always like the dynamics of the team in this one and Tony is the lead on the case.
  3. Regarding the late night flower delivery: the only time I had flowers delivered at night was when I was mad at my husband and he rushed to the grocery store and bought a cheap bunch and presented it to me with terror in his eyes. 😡
  4. I have catnip growing in a porch pot that I can bring in to the kitchen. My furry ones go nuts. They eat the fresh leaves like salad.
  5. Puppies being put into a furnace? I missed that. Gross.
  6. That wasn't the first time Jill has trashed Julie. Julie is Facebook friends with Jill, so she has likely seen the posts. Good on her for taking the high road and ignoring Jill's nonsense.
  7. I don't know how many viewers care about the books. Although Doris Kearns Goodwin was on today with her new book about her husband and with her gravitas as a historian I always like seeing her
  8. Luna was in Zende's damn bed, so, of course, he thought she wanted to have sex with him! This is on Luna--not him.
  9. I agree, but it's just sooooo familiar. It looks just like the folder from a stationery set I bought in a card shop when I was a kid. It's amazing how stuff you had as a kid is permanently in your memory. I really think that's the same painting. It's interesting you mentioned Hallmark. It might have been a Hallmark product, I don't remember. There was another company that did pretty stationery that I bought back then but I don't remember the name. We're talking over 50 years ago here. I wish I still had it so I could verify that but alas I don't. @ABay, I see it says "planner" - Is it a Hallmark planner or do you know where it came from?
  10. Or even be elected in the first place.
  11. It looks like Grandma Julie, David's mother, is at the barndo for a visit. This is after Jill trashed her online for raising David in a heathen home or whatever. Maybe Julie simply considers Jill a bump in the road of life.
  12. Bravo, Chatty Cake, bravo - - and I really did want someone to, figuratively speaking, of course, drop that bitch in her tracks with a right hook - - she has no standing whatsoever as a parent of that child, and someone in the Abbott family should have thought about contacting his actual mother, Tara Locke, about this particular turn of events - in prison, or not in prison, she still has her rights as far as her child is concerned.
  13. Did Ashley see Jordan spirit Harrison and Eve away? Did Jordan tell her they were Ashley's three new alters and were going out for some fresh air?
  14. That’s going to be the fanciest home for stray cats I think I’ll have ever seen.
  15. There are plant stands that make it more difficult for the critters to destroy pots and plants. Also keeping a mister nearby and spritz the cat if he gets near the plants may help. I once had several dozen of the same African violet because the parrot kept attacking them and I grew babies from the leaves.
  16. REVIEWS: Riley Keough and Lily Gladstone Anchor Hulu’s Heartbreaking Murder Mystery ‘Under the Bridge’: TV Review (Variety) ‘Under the Bridge’ Review: Lily Gladstone and Riley Keough Star in Hulu’s Timid True-Crime Drama (THR) Under the Bridge (Roger Ebert) Hulu’s Under the Bridge Is a Harrowing, Respectful True Crime Ballad (Paste Magazine) ‘Under the Bridge’ Review: Lily Gladstone and Riley Keough Don’t Fit in Hulu’s Emotional Teen Mystery (The Wrap) ‘Under the Bridge’ navigates the familiar true-crime waters of troubled teens (CNN) ‘Under the Bridge’ Review: True Crime Strikes a False Note (WSJ) Lily Gladstone, Riley Keough, and a Stellar Young Cast Make Under the Bridge More Than Just Another ‘Dead-Girl Show’ (Time Magazine) 'Under the Bridge' Review: Lily Gladstone Is Spectacular in Hulu True Crime Series (Collider) Under The Bridge Review: Hulu's Haunting True-Crime Miniseries Fills The True Detective Void (Screen Rant)
  17. Yeah. There have to be some wrestlers who'd go for it, but big names not locked down by contract? I can't see it happening. Maybe if he bought into an established company with a few like-minded middle-level wrestlers, then promoted it far and wide among conservatives. Well, we'll see what happens in the next year or so.
  18. 1. Robyn said she wanted to have respect for the network and wait until after all of the reunion had aired before announcing her departure. That was a shot at Candiace because Candiace announced her news before the reunion aired. 2. When Robyn said at least she's being honest about being fired unlike other people claiming they're stepping away and taking a break. That was another shot at Candiace who mentioned in her statement she was stepping away and taking a break. That's clown behavior from Robyn. The girl is gone...Robyn never has to have anything to do with Candiace ever again. I don't know. When I'm finished with someone, they literally do not exist to me again. Robyn made it clear to Candiace several times she wants nothing to do with her...why did she feel the need to take a potshot on the podcast? Just a silly sad clown.
  19. Don't know where else to ask, searched and didn't find. Does anyone know if there's a forum for 24 in 24: Last Chef Standing? I just watched the first episode and am curious to know other people's thoughts.
  20. https://collider.com/ghosts-season-3-changes/
  21. I cringed when McGee just nonchalantly pointed to the outlet when the app nerd needed a charge. Of course he knows about electronic hacks so he should have known better. We all have known about them since they were exposed, revealed, and reported in airport charging stations years ago.
  22. And likely hook into what he is doing and use it for her own ends. Which is classic Ava. I found Sonny and Nina a profound snooze beyond the initial scandalous hook-up, so while Mo is really not doing great work period at this stage in his career (when Steve Burton is outacting you it's time to take a sabbatical) I at least prefer watching Sonny crazy, ill-tempered and getting played for a fool vs. Mr. Romance Sonny with the latest True Love he has taken to The Island.
  23. She apparently was hit in the face with a baseball, and suffered nerve damage (so I've read.) I agree, even "sexed up" dressing-wise, she looks desperate to hang on to that loser, and it doesn't seem to be working.
  1. Load more activity