Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hey Joss, do you realize that Jason has killed people on Sonny's orders?
  3. For fucks sake, I cannot believe we are still on this Maddie shit. We already found her, we should be done now, but of course we need more of St. Olivia, the only person in the world who save every victim and stop every bad guy who is basically a one woman justice system who also has time to be the perfect mom and still have TV perfect makeup (unless the makeup artist decides to mess with Mariska and give her the overly aggressive eyeliner) who everyone worships. BLEH! Maddie's mom and Olivia are two peas in a pod, no wonder they've latched onto each other. Yes, this is all clearly about you, not your husband you guilted into an attempted suicide or your traumatized daughter, your the real victim here. I'm sorry, I know that the appeal of cult leaders is mystifying to most people, but I just cannot buy that this scraggly crazy eyed middle aged man without an once of charisma can instantly get girls to run off with him or get jurors to fall in love with him. The actor is just not interesting enough, or the writing is god awful, or its both.
  4. I had the feeling that there was no babysitter, which if that's the case, that's just negligence on Finn's part. Because if Joss hates Sonny than everyone must hate Sonny. It cracked me up that Joss was talking to Sonny's ex killer about Dex, Sonny's possible new killer. Geez Jason can you beleieve Sonny ordered Dex to kill one of his enemies. Have you ever heard of such a thing.
  5. I received my one and only infraction 3+ years ago, as a member of Primetimer, and not while a TWOP member. I remember being confused because my posts had been removed and I had not written anything offensive, either language or otherwise. I wrote to the mod who oversaw that forum and she/he said that my rebuttal, as well as another post had been reported by a third party, and thus hidden. Essentially what it all boiled down to was that the mod told me that I was " Telling other posters how they should post is not allowed, which is what you were doing." Honestly, it's still a head scratcher. My original post said that an actor's name was X. I was mistaken. I honestly thought his name was the name that I had posted. Some other poster responded back that I was mistaken, and I felt that she replied in a condescending way to me, as obviously I had made an honest mistake. So, the details are fuzzy at this point, and I wrote back something along the lines of 'well, ok, honest mistake, but you didn't have to reply back the way you did." I'm putting it in quotes, but honestly, I truly don't remember what I said, but I wasn't nasty in the least. So, basically, I was scolded/reprimanded for getting my feelings hurt. I'm all for the snark when it's about the shows, the plots, and the actors, but I don't feel there's a place for it here, for a member's post. I was embarrassed enough by my mistake, and the poster's tone to me was nasty and made me feel like an idiot. I still feel that I wasn't wrong, but whatevs. I know I'm thin skinned and very sensitive. It's not the 1st time my feelings have been hurt here at Primetimer and I have to give great big thank you's to @Yeah No and to @shapeshifter, who either messaged me directly, or came to my defense online.
  6. If I had to guess? I'd say Lisa doesn't actually give a flying fuck what Jax says about her (her ego is solid and isn't going to effected by anything he says), but simultaneously, she's not going to miss an opportunity to browbeat him. If Lisa actually showed up to Sur that day with no idea Jax was filming an event there, I'd actually lose more respect for her, because that would mean she knows far less about her businesses than I ever suspected, and that her staff would book someone who talks shit about her behind her back. It's weird - the story she's selling makes her look worse than reality, which (IMO) is that she doesn't actually care if Jax is there or not, and she is just showing up for work and to collect checks.
  7. Yeah, on Reddit I get "Dude,..." a lot. OH NO! I used an ellipsis. *looks around apprehensively*
  8. I am certain that he was trying to set Elsbeth up. Whether the he is shady, or how shady he might be, I think is unclear, but him leaning on Kaya suggests to me that he likely is at the least willing to be shady.
  9. Re: the aforementioned pet commercials Lord knows I sometimes prefer animals to people... but the problem with that attitude is that, like it or not, we do share the world with other people. If we don't attempt to connect and be civil with one another, humanity will only get worse, not better. I get those commercials are going for a snidely comedic tone, but they just feel needlessly mean-spirited.
  10. I like the kids drawings game. It's not really worth much as a competition, but it's hilarious anyway.
  11. Did the babysitter just up and leave Gregory and Violet?! Why does Joss care if Kristina has blinkers on when it comes to Sonny? Kristina can think whatever she wants. Joss is the one making this a thing. She needs to learn the world doesn't revolve around her. Though it cracks me up that Joss actually expected Anna to listen to her and not let Dex be a cop. Do I care that a group of cops are snubbing Dex? Not in the least. Sam, things might get better with Danny if you tried to talk to him instead of letting him try to figure things out for himself. Danny says he doesn't want to talk to her and she backs off. Don't back off. And speaking of talking, Gregory needs to talk to Chase and BL directly, not use Tracy as messenger. What is with people and their reluctance to engage? It's bad drama, IMO, to have all of this passivity.
  12. I agree with Gregory that they shouldn’t cancel the wedding because of him, but demanding that he remain as the officiate no matter what seems a little selfish and makes him look stubborn. At the very least, I think they need a backup just in case
  13. I like that the show took the wind out of "everyone must go to Harvard or Juilliard" and "everyone will get in if they want to". I find both ideas obnoxious, so I was glad they did that.
  14. Wow, that baby looks exactly like Garrick. I also didn't realize how far behind at least the Merryfield's storyline is.
  15. I immediately thought of Tiffany, and immediately rejected it as absurd. Also, I did so well in the math category that for the first time in my life I felt good at math. And that is really absurd. Surprise ending with the 3rd place person taking the win. I liked that he said he and his spouse would be happy whatever happened with their respective dreams.
  16. What is the response to the AITA scenarios? Everyone sucks here. They’re all terrible and in the wrong. Nina, Danny, and that other couple that’s pregnant (I think Janice? No idea about her husband’s name because he’s so normal) are fine and seem like kind and functional human beings. The rest of the lot I’m not about to attempt to rank who’s the worst amongst Jesse, Michelle, Kristin, Luke—and even Jax and Brittany. You’re all assholes. I guess the other two single friends are okay. The girl is slightly better by trying not to stoke the flames, but the gay guy is messy, too, trying to rile everyone up.
  17. My middle name is ellipsis! I'm surprised I wasn't banned for life at twop...🙄 @peacheslatour Great minds run in the same circle. I use a neutral name on Reddit (but I'm only hanging out at the Seinfeld section...those posters make me laugh!) At the Washington Post, I use initials & an area code. Back before AOL started moderating comments, it was too dangerous to let anyone know you were female. The men were vicious. Again, I used initials and frequently was addressed as "Sir" followed by indignant responses to my posts...😁
  18. Fraser is such a whiny bitch. May Karma bite him in the ass. Hard. I wish Anthony well. He's a great chef, but just not cut out for this type of job. More help might have helped, who knows. Maybe his father's death anniversary rattled him more than we saw. Everybody is different. My Dad died when I was 32, 33 years ago. I never dwelt on the anniversarys, you just move on. I hope the new chef makes Fraser cry in his Chardonnay. Ben is an asshole and Sunny is just stupid (and horny). "How dare you talk about me behind my back!" Um, it's called work. Most everybody in every workplace everywhere bitches about their boss when the boss isn't around. Like he did with Jared. Dylan seems to have grown some brain cells. Wow This "lead-deckhand" thing is so stupid. It's really not needed. I guess it's to manufacture unnecessary drama. Barbie-Kyle? The odd couple. Kyle annoys me the least right now. Don't fret Beabie, daddy will get over it. Paris seems really smart staying out of the drama (for now :)), and is a good worker. Xandi should drop the mean girl nonsense. This "lead stew" thing seems to have gone to her head
  19. My DirecTV DVR has no problem recoding Monday's shows. I would ask your provider for help with this, because it's a weird glitch. Or, maybe remove the show and then re-set it to record. Sometimes that has worked when I've had problems in the past, with recording other shows. I thought last night's show was extremely good start to finish. Jordan and Ronny seem to work really well together. Jordan takes the edge off Ronny so he's less of a randomly and relentlessly one note rageful maniac, and Ronny gives Jordan a little bit more bite. Jordan is good at not losing his shit when he talks to the most obnoxious people, but a steady diet of affable can make him seem a little too tolerant of horror at times.
  20. I’d really like to know how they divvied up responsibility for expenses while they were still together. The whole situation is ridiculous for people who are pushing 40. Nothing says “I hate your effing guts” more than ruining a credit rating, LOL.
  21. Kinda reminds me of when everyone has to call the Super Bowl "the big game" and we all roll our eyes!
  22. I think Lisa is bitter that they’re using “her show” as a platform to spin off “Jax’s show” that she has nothing to do with. I’m assuming she’s likely pissed about him getting another show on Bravo after probably being happy he was fired from her show. She’s so superfluous that she can’t even prevent Bravo from bringing Jax back into her place of business to spin off his new show.
  23. Siggy's stepson was arrested on five misdemeanor charges related to Jan 6. Apparently he was one of the people who went into Pelosi's suite. And the kicker is that apparently he got caught because Siggy posted pictures of him on her social media saying how proud she was of him. Womp womp.
  24. I remember when the Gambit movie was announced, I couldn't see it and was quite unhappy, especially after Wolverine Origins. I could bitch about Wolverine Origins for days...only good thing was casting Reynolds as Deadpool (but they still managed to screw it up). Making Emma Frost, Silver Fox's sister? 😏 Having her already in her Diamond form (which I think is her secondary mutation) was bad, the only good thing IMO was they hinted at Emma/Scott which I loved but, I hate Jean Grey and Jean/Scott. Sadly, I must accept those 2 are OTP, pretty sure Scott/Jean are back together, perhaps still in the Thruple with Wolverine. 🤢
  25. For the sake of arguing, would LVP want us to know what Jax said about her on a podcast? I read a lot of podcast recaps, but I have no desire to read one that involves Jax. So it was news to me that Jax said that she was essentially a lamp.
  26. Having seen two ads recently that made me laugh...I wonder if ad agencies ever hire comedians (or comedian-wannabes) 😁.
  1. Load more activity