Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I agree with you. Last week, I thought Roman should have been in the bottom. This week, I thought he had a break through during the group number. It's really difficult for a ballroom dancer to compete in the solo rounds. That has always been the case for this show. So stupid to have a showmance. This is not the Bachelor. Contestants previously got together but it wasn't the main focus of the show. I watch for the dancing. They purposely put Dakayla and Anthony in the bottom to showcase their relationship. Allison said that he was too goofy in the Broadway number which is dumb. If anybody is too goofy, it would be Jaylin. Mariyah should have been in the bottom too. She was great last week but the bump did throw her off. She was out of it more than Dakayla was. Maybe, they figured it was Braylon that bumped into her. In live shows though, you have to bounce back even from somebody else's mistake.
  3. From memory, so perhaps not 100% accurate: In Season 32, teams were sent into a (salt?) mine to perform a challenge. Five teams formed an alliance while in the mine (hence the name, but also sometimes the "Mine Five"). It ruined the remainder of the season and resulted in so many complaints and negative reaction from the viewers, there was a real fear that TAR would be cancelled. TPTB promised that steps would be taken to ensure that this would be curtailed.
  4. I really liked the ending. Most of all, how they acknowledged Toranaga basically being the same power-hungry ruler as everyone else (East or West). I'm not interested in watching battles. I understand many were hoping for the big one, but I didn't and was fine with their exposition. Also, the rapport Blackthorne and Fuji had in the end. Nice touch with Mariko's widower basically making peace with him. The Blackthorne actor was half-decent. He really was the weak link of this show... Yabu killed it too, so to speak. But before we mourn him too hard, let's remember he loved to boil people to death.
  5. That was one thing I had no idea was going on until late last year. In a now sunsetted forum, there were accounts that were swooping in upvoting rather hateful comments and leaving some as well that were just odd. Accounts made back in 2014-2017ish that never posted anything and never reacted to anything before. It made no sense for accounts that were barely active to just show up out of nowhere. Mod alts is the only thing that makes sense. I also found out a couple of months ago that the old community manager's daughter was also a mod on here. If the mod that you crossed for whatever reason was her, then you had no recourse.
  6. Hopefully Remy gets the ax on the next show. Her time has come to an end.
  7. Surely Tina wouldn't have gone to a baby shower in Canada? It's too bad she wasn't invited, but a sincere apology should have resolved that. I kinda winced when Courtney said Tina could take care of the baby. First Courtney wanted to go it alone, then she wants Tina to provide daycare? I know a lot of grandmas, and most of them don't want to babysit full time. I did laugh out loud when Malcolm opened his door to face a wall of baby gifts, then when he took out one Tina was on the other side! Great sight gag!
  8. Nope. Just was at the Urologist for a dialation. He always takes a sample. No UTI. I go like every 5 months for dialation. That’s lots of fun ..NOT. It’s a stretching of the Urethra. With 4 or 5 instruments one at a time. Yikes!
  9. So, Lauren hopes to have 19 more pregnancies? Gonna be tough when they get to X. I cannot think of a girls' name starting with X and the only boys' name is Xavier which is probably a little too Catholic for their tastes. As for E: Edward, Ethan, Eugene (my dad's name, don't mock), Ellis, Elijah, Elliot, Emmett. Plenty of better options than Ezra, IMO
  10. Chris Van Etten, fired head writer, remains on staff per Alley Mills, who said he pitched the cobalt hip. It seems none of the podcasters or X insiders had or could share this information. Always treat any tea being served to you by anybody with a healthy spoonful of skepticism.
  11. You know I totally forgot about Alternate Bo. Poor Hope. Can't exist with him, can't exist without him.
  12. He had to write it because he ran out of stuff for "Ali's Banned Book Club". I just had it on for a minute this morning, Mika is watching Palm Royale and she LOVES IT!!! Probably because it is described on IMDB as: "An ambitious woman schemes to secure her seat at America's most exclusive table." Sound familiar? She didn't want to watch "Masters of the Air" on their Apple TV app, there aren't any women that she can claim know their value, also she still doesn't understand how planes work. Senator Mike Bennett was on, so Joe made a list of all the "Mikes" in Congress. This is information you can only get from a trusted source like MSNBC.
  13. Thought so. It never fails to amuse me. I liked Roman well enough, but Im not too upset. I find it hilarious that every year they say, “vote vote vote!” Then, we vote, and they tell us “you voted wrong. We’re gonna fix this.” And then we vote the same way again.
  14. There is no TV show on earth that has ever accurately shown what happens when you get a tattoo. None. Spencer would have not been surprised after almost 25 hours to have found one on his ribs. Also that tattoo was janky as hell. Oh look Jordan is stupid and then Layla and Olivia show him how stupid he is. Lather, rinse, repeat. Coop no! You love her. You have to TELL her.
  15. Fortunately (in my view), Kimball is no longer with "America's Test Kitchen".
  16. I think that Jenny Agutter, now 72 years old, might prefer to have a lesser role at this point. Maybe not, but it stands to reason. I remember her as an actress back when she was in her teens. A long and distinguished career.
  17. Awww, was the awful Gas Man being a big old MEANIE to the SheBeast? That she needed BIG STRONG JASON to convince him to shorten the stoppage to just one day? And oh, look! Instead of no-blinking, deadpan, threatening hitman Jason, we get a courteous and polite one. And Big Old Meanie changes his mind. Cujo probably trashed the notices, because that would be SO LIKE HER. GAG ME with her tears over a stupid TATTOO! I get that I'm supposed to be happy that Anna has finally seen the light as to Mooby. But can she just FUCKING STOP with the WATERWORKS? First with Laura; then with Fucking MiniSheBEAST! And AGAIN with Molly!!! I really hate to agree with the miniSheBeast, but she was right in one thing-Anna is hiring Dex as a cop to protect his ass from Mooby, and use him to get Mooby. Not because she thinks he's good cop material. And heads up, Anna. It's not YOUR JOB or YOUR CALL to tell Molly who she can or cannot prosecute. Good Lord. What 14 year-old drinks coffee? I know I was supposed to think how sweet and funny that scene with Danny and Kristina was, but it just made me roll my eyes. Yes, Danny-I-wanna-just-see-and-visit-with-my-cool-dad-Morgan, the way to do that is to sneak up the fire escape and into his room, instead of openly going to see him. Oh right. Don't want Mom to find out. And trying on Jason's jacket? Jeebus Cripes. Glad that this supposed friendship between Ava and Nina is also done. And sorry, but I was there, Ava DID tell Nina she should report Cujo to the SEC; then later said she shouldn't. It wasn't some hypothetical thing. But yes, Nina was wilfully ignorant about who Mooby is. And lookit Cujo jumping and squealing like a tween at having her hotel back. I had to cover my ears when Olivia joined in the screaming.
  18. I reject this news. It makes me too sad. But thank you for all these wonderful years, Brenda!!
  19. Oh, thank you! (As far as I'm concerned, that just validates my comment since whenever I've seen/read anything from them and the insufferable Christopher Kimball it has always been way too fussy, complicated and time-consuming for me.)
  20. So after ending Lady Mariko's story we get the surrender of Blackthorne and the acceptance that he will be the Anjin forevermore. With his spoken Japanese really ramping up all of the sudden many samurai around him are showing up as political Christians and knowing Portuguese. I guess like Yabushige many had different interpretations than Lady Mariko and let their lords know on the side. In those last days with Lady Fuji I was shipping hard and hoping that she would stay on as the Anjin's consort. While Blackthorne in his grief of losing his translator went as far as ordering her to stay. But like other situations she pivots with the no playa I will be a nun now.
  21. Are they finished filming already or can they update the now final episode to make sure it doesn't end on any cliffhangers?
  22. ramon was on jimmy kimmel last night — told a couple of funny stories about fans and his internet birthday.
  23. They really are following the alphabet. Huh.
  24. Yes, ATK is America's Test Kitchens. Some years ago, I found a recipe that said to roast them unpeeled, then rub the peel off with a cloth or paper towel. It was an unmitigated disaster. The peels did not come off easily. Not doing that again.
  1. Load more activity