Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The new season starts on April 7 in her regular Sunday timeslot of 11/10c
  3. Even with today's technology, human scientists can scan for possible inhabitable planets; why didn't the aliens? Why not live underground or become a space-faring species like in Battlestar Galactica? What does the "restarting civilization" and "re-hydrating" the aliens after a 'chaotic' cycle really mean? Do they lose all intellectual progress? Do they have to evolve from protozoa again? Again: build satellites and spaceships and send them to a safer place during the 'chaotic' periods: your technology and some of your species could survive to return and catch you back up.
  4. They would really need to play up the old man Sam "I'm too old for this shit" and this is my last mission mentor role for the legacy Infinity Saga characters to make it work.
  5. Can someone else answer this? I know you didn't mean to single me out but I'm tired of having to defend my opinions. It was just an impression I had.
  6. If you don't count the years in the ice, Steve Rogers was only like 28 in Avengers (same age as Natasha). So if the hook is that this new team is Avengers, but they are young it seems like it's already been done.
  7. He was in Ocean's 11,12,and 13.
  8. Big morning for Rev Al today. I caught the end of Lemire's show with the Rev and also on MJ He knows Trump. But no one asks him why he isn't mobilizing all the black leaders to be in Detroit, Milwaukee and Philly
  9. Do new higher-up doctors get some kind of secret orientation? They always just seem to show up with most of the attendings/chiefs not even knowing who they are, no one in charge ever makes any kind of announcement or introduces them, and they always seem to know their way around like they've been there forever. I know they're being punished, but is it really the best use of two residents' time to sit in an ICU room watching a patient sleep? And then when something (inevitably) happened it seems not a single nurse even came into the room to help Mika. Who was staffing the rest of ICU? Isn't the whole point of the ICU that there are nurses there to keep a close eye and be able to jump in quickly? (Ignoring two department heads being the ones running the scans for one patient instead of techs who actually do that for a living, since that seems to be SOP for this place.) I didn't even realize it was him until "Levon" said it. Couldn't figure out what he was so worked up about. (And I couldn't help but assume the boyfriend knew exactly who he was and called him the wrong name on purpose.)
  10. I'll get to the meat of these eps when I'm not so preoccupied with IRL, but I would add that Drew/Ryan has gone from wanting to skip rope with Nina's intestines under the prior creative team to playing debonair IT guy for her and sharing coffee in a matter of weeks. I don't take it too serious now since they were very clearly testing Drew and NIna and those recent scenes re: returning to Crimson were legit (and shockingly) smart and enjoyable, for me at least.
  11. Jesus Christ, I don’t know who was more stupid: Charles for meddling and Harriet for deliberately picking the orphanage bully. Whether it was the “I can fix her” mentality or just the warped need to replace Nellie just to make herself feel better, this was clearly a woman that shouldn’t have kids!
  12. And these were the same writers (well Waldron, anyway) that gave Loki a well-thought and nuanced redemption arc and a tragic albeit karmic ending. But please go on about how the MCU doesn’t have a woman problem or that it’s too “woke” now. 🙄
  13. I didn’t read the book and you’re right, aside from Halina and Addy I don’t know the characters very well and was confused who was who and how they were related. I will continue watching because it’s a very compelling story.
  14. I wonder if E was taken and capital sigma looks kind of like an E?
  15. I noticed in the intro to the article it says Answered Prayers was published after Capote's death. I thought the book was never found. He didn't complete it. Ah, never mind. Saw something saying an unfinished version was published in 1986.
  16. is anyone familiar with the product that Soo used to coat his lobster? Pearl rice or something like that? I've never heard of it. My thought on his dish was that it looked very colorless. Plus those fried rice noodles don't really taste like anything. I guess you can dip them in the sauce he made.
  17. That seems to be a common theme with those apps that give you discounts, someone humble-bragging about paying less than the person next to them at the counter.
  18. An entire season dedicated to her cutting her hair sounds about right. I remember there was an episode a season or two back where the main thing that happened was Nathan ate a lot of ice cream. The short hair makes sense though, Erin has short hair in real life and the showrunners were probably like, we're sick of maintaining those wigs, and it's the 20s in the timeline anyway (or at least I think it is, who knows with this show) so long hair had fallen out of fashion.
  19. It killed me that Jem didn't use her idol. I wouldn't count on ever "relaxing" or not staying vigilant, if I were in Survivor.. She learned the most important lesson of Survivor... Trust No One!
  20. He looked familiar to me, too, and when I looked him up I have seen some shows that he's guest-starred in but I still couldn't place him. I think I first thought he was Wallace Langham (from the original 'C.S.I.').
  21. Have they expanded their business and changed to homes.com? I suddenly realized there are no weird Jeff Goldbloom commercials playing recently.
  22. I’m definitely not a Kody fan - however: I‘m not going to blame any family member for the suicide. Suicide occurs even in the most supportive families. Maddie has made comments that Garrison’s biggest concerns had to do with social media and him feeling ‘less than’ in comparison to others.
  23. The actors, except Iman Vallani a typical 22 year old playing a teenager for child labor laws, who have already played their "Young Avengers" roles on film are already the same age or older than Scarlett Johansson and Elizabeth Olsen were in their first MCU appearance
  24. And yet who's getting yelled at? Scheana. Your shithead BF fucking grabs her a dozen years ago and you're going to shit on the one he grabbed? I'm sorry, fuck Katie, she is the absolute worst.
  1. Load more activity