S07.E17: Cillas' Story LIVE CHAT

Hey I ain't complainin' I got some fiiine fireman/EMT watching tonight
  3. SuprSuprElevated

Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Um... roseanne-barr-queer-youtube-video Screenshot -
  4. Godfrey

LaShaunta's business??
  5. When lvp was on wwhl and discussing the teeth issue, she said she could talk about personal appearances, too. Like who has has full body lips and hair transplants. It seemed like she was exaggerating, but, hey, maybe it’s partially true. A few weeks ago on Andy’s live radio show, he mentioned speaking to lvp at the reunion taping about anti gay laws in the middle east. Has the rhobh reunion show been filmed yet? Or was it the vr reunion?
  6. 88Keys

I don't know about being that big, but they often recommend pregnant women not lay on their backs because it can make it harder to breathe and cause dizziness. The extra weight can compress the vena cava blood vessel.
  7. Brooklynista

Meh. You can study to be a hime attendant anywhere.
  8. Smoothcoat

Aww, I love the Charmin bears!
  9. Wanda

So she’s been away from her daughters over a month? Without having said a proper goodbye? Girl just sit your sick ass down
  10. ams1001

It's actually called Zombie Blood Orange; my friend got it from a trip somewhere. (I also have a blood orange from Adagio.com.) I found it too bitter to drink hot so I stuck it in the fridge for a while then added a couple ice cubes and it was pretty good cold. (I usually find fruity herbal teas to be the same. I had a berry one that was like drinking hot juice.) I took an inventory of my tea last week and I had 37 different flavors (mostly black teas). Most of them are Adagio sample sizes, which are good for about 10 cups, so it's not quite as bad as it sounds. But that doesn't include what I've got at work. 😉
  11. poeticlicensed

More firemen!!
  12. mojoween

Jeopardy! Season 35 (2018-2019)

How would Alex know if James has fans? Is he hosting from the future? And you can’t even count me in that total. It’s weird, because I am fully ok if the Golden State Warriors win the NBA championship, rendering the regular season basically null and void, but I am beyond over James and his monopolizing of the game. It’s still fun for me to try and get the correct questions, but not fun to watch James.
  13. DC Gal in VA

138 pounds in one munt!? Damn good.
  14. umgoblue

Okay, my fine Pounders, life calls! See you next time...
  15. Pepper Mostly

More EMTs!!
  16. umgoblue

The romantic times are over...Dr. Now must have told her not to lay next to him eating anymore! Now what do they have?
  17. MsVixen

591? Impressive!
  18. Hana Chan

Wow! Losing over 100 pounds in a month! I don't think we've seen anyone stick to the plan so quickly.
  19. Pepper Mostly

Whoa! over 100 pounds in one munt?
  20. Brooklynista

Lost 138 in a months?? He lost a person.!!
  21. CrazyInAlabama

So Jessica dumped her three kids, and nursing school to stay with the Whale?
  22. cmpbl

Wow 130 pounds in one month!
  23. farmgal4

Kardashians in the Media

Nah, they won’t cancel the show. They’ll just rename it, Keeping Up With The Kardashian Kids, and focus more on the kiddos. Grandma PMK is going to take advantage of that cash cow.
  24. 88Keys

Mr. Keys guessed 720.
  25. Armchair Critic

If he is so concerned about the daughters maybe he shouldn't be taking up their mom's time taking care of his obese self.
  26. Eyes High

Season 8: Speculation and Spoilers Discussion

Does “adult content” mean sex scenes? I don’t imagine there will be any sex scenes in the last two episodes, so 8x04 is probably the last chance. With that said, Rebecca Van Cleave (Lena’s nude body double) worked on Season 8, so I guess any Cersei nude scene would have to be in the last two episodes. I see a lot of Cersei in Sansa, not surprisingly given that Sansa now canonically sees her as some sort of aspirational figure. It’s kind of sad that Sansa has turned into a mini-Cersei given how horrified she once was by Cersei, but there you have it.
  1. Load more activity