Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Matthew from Kin Kin was a bit of an odd duck. Thought he'd pick #2, really thought the privacy would win out. Guy was nicely dressed (even sans shoes) all episode. He hopped out of his van in clean, unwrinkled clothes, so I'm calling some shenanigans on him. If the big trees were the deciding factor, and he walks a lot, why not just walk to find big trees. Unique guy.
  3. Looks like she had another breast enhancement. Personally I think they are too large for her frame and look like balloons. Painful fit indeed.
  4. I took one for the team. This is from her web site. She seems pretty good at BS.
  5. Interesting. I noticed they were very careful and didn’t seem to want to discuss it at all.
  6. Plenty of other factors were at play, but yes. It’s a perfect parallel to the case itself. The jury favored the charismatic man over the strident woman with facts and evidence. Then of course there was this scene where Marcia tries to get the paps to back off her by changing her look: It was Ito’s “Good morning, Ms. Clark…I think” that pissed me off even more than Shapiro’s sarcastic thumbs-up. The bit with the reporter rolling his eyes over Dunne and Darden pointing out that O.J. was buddies with the LAPD, which enabled him to basically get away with beating Nicole for as long as he did. Especially when he had the nerve to accuse Darden of being the sell-out.
  7. I could tell watching this reunion that Candiace has already moved on. She was quiet most of the time unless she was addressed. She seems over these women and the HW experience. Sorry but not buying the Mia redemption edit at the end with Gordon. She was practically crowned Queen. I get it that Gordon was difficult to live with but Mia is no saint. Also not believing that she hasn’t been carrying on with the boyfriend for the entire marriage. I used to like watching Gizelle even though she’s shady. But after this season, I have found it harder to stomach her shenanigans. I’ve never gotten much out of Robyn. She is more of a blank slate to me or a yes-person for Gizelle. Not understanding why this show is so focused on Gizelle. I don’t see Wendy and Nneka reconciling. There is a lot of hostility between them. Yes and they apologize and then usually repeat the behavior later. So their apology would mean little to me.
  8. Some crap about how much he has grown to love Salem and can't bear to leave. I don't think there ever was Greek mafia involved. Xander believes it because it was a plausible reason for Victoria being snatched. I doubt this wedding will happen now that they have brought up a first wife, but if I were Sarah and Xander I'd be putting Maggie on supervised visits right now.
  9. I watched this episode and the next day I could not remember who was eliminated because it was…that boring. This season is very snoozy, the cooking is just meh. I think it’s tough to top last season. TC is my comfort watch, I don’t expect it to be exciting but…interesting and delicious at least?
  10. Xander mother mentions: To Maggie in spring 2019: My mother washed her hands of me the first time I went to prison (this was as a juvenile per conversations with Victor and Brady when he first came on) To Gwen last March: My mother is dead. At least she is to me. Apart from mentions of her taking him to Scotland after Titus died we know nothing except she taught him to cook, and during that conversation with Maggie that she didn't cope well as a widow and drank so much that Xander had to parent her and pretty much raised himself. The actress is 62. Paul is 44.
  11. Someone up thread said Venus is getting a cruel edit, making fun of her. I agree - the shot of Tevin laughing over what an idiot he thought Venus was…all I could think was how much that would hurt her to watch later. Except that - his crappy outburst is what put the target on his back. And maybe Venus is secure enough to just shrug & say she stayed in the game longer than he did. I posted last week - she’s very young and brash and I kind of love it. She hasn’t had her confidence stomped out - that happens to a lot of young women. She doesn’t feel like she needs to be sweet and keep her mouth shut. Why don’t people like/trust/want to play with her? I think because she’s very conventionally beautiful and society tells us a woman cannot be beautiful AND smart AND good. (And also because she’s kind of obnoxious, yes!!) I get why people don’t like her, I’m not sure I’d want to be on an island with her, but she seems a much younger soul than Charlie, who I think is closer to her actual age.
  12. And reunite them with Grandpa, Cha-Cha, and the farm. Tori can pound rocks.
  13. Kin Kin, Australia: Interesting dude. Surprised his work isn't focused on the environment or sciences. I didn't quite understand the suit jacket with bare feet look in the Australian bush. #3 was definitely the nicest option but I highly suspect they were already involved and he was just moving in.
  14. I almost wish they didn’t tell us ahead of time that this episode would be shocking or give a content warning so that we could be surprised
  15. Hollywood Reporter interview with Rebecca Wisocky about “Holes Are Bad” https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-features/ghosts-rebecca-wisocky-interview-holes-are-bad-1235877076/
  16. I noticed the women kept bringing up accusations then changing the accusation when the men said it wasn’t true. “You wanted to sleep with my friend Lily” “No that didn’t happen” “Ok, well you tried to kiss Claire’s friend in the hot tub “ No, that didn’t happen.” “Ok, but you tried to double date with Cameron” On and On. What I heard Brennan say about Emily had to do with her behavior and negativity during the marriage and the fact that she was selfish and liked to party too much. I don’t like Brennan but Emily seems negative, immature and mean. Becca and Austin at least stayed out of the fray somewhat which shows some maturity.
  17. Yeah. I thought since Hetty did what she did in part to save her son, save her family, that Sam was there to remind her that they were family. Oh well, thinking will always get you in trouble😂
  18. I think when Theresa was talking about money during the FS date, Gerry immediately went "cha-ching." He was looking for a purse not realizing the purse is not willing to give her up job for him to spend all her money. I wonder if when they were looking to get pre-approved when looking at a house in Charleston, she found out he exaggerated how much money he had; the same way he was called a restauranteer rather than he used to own a burger joint.
  19. Today
  20. I watched this episode yesterday. I do wonder how they picked the people. They all had a mystery about a grandparent but nothing sooner. My guess is there were people that had questions regarding their own parents, but weren't picked due to the controversy of the person still likely being alive. Then a lot like me (I didn't apply but wish I did). But honestly, there isn't a specific mystery there, just some questions that have been passed down over the years. But I guess we'll never know. Anyhow, I enjoyed it. I did wish they spend a bit more time on each one's families but I guess their goal was to answer their question and that's it. I didn't get the impression that he was less interested or bored with them. Obviously they had the change their intros as they weren't celebrities, so that's was cool.
  21. Wow. I had no idea. Thanks for informing me.
  22. Presumed Innocent is an 8 episode Drama TV Series with the first two episodes streaming on June 14, 2024 on Apple TV+. The TV Series is based on the 1987 novel by Scott Turow, that was turned into a film in 1990, starring Harrison Ford. Presumed Innocent follows Rusty Sabich, a chief deputy prosecutor in the Chicago Prosecuting Attorneys' office, who finds himself accused of murdering his co-worker (and, more importantly, his mistress) Carol Polhemus. The show explores obsession, sex, politics, and the power and limits of love, as Sabich fights to hold his family and marriage together. Jake Gyllenhaal as Rusty Sabich, the fervent prosecutor, suspected of killing a close colleague, when the evidence begins to point towards him. Ruth Negga as Barbara Sabich, Rusty's wife. Barbara is an artist, gallerist, mother and wife whose life is upended when her husband, Rusty Sabich is accused of murdering his mistress. Barbara fights to keep her family intact as she tends to her broken heart and broken marriage, and contends with her husband’s highly publicized trial. Kingston Rumi Southwick as Kyle Sabich, Rusty and Barbara’s son Chase Infiniti as Jaden Sabich, Rusty and Barbara’s daughter Bill Camp as Raymond Horgan, Rusty's boss, whose own career ambitions are threatened when Rusty is the prime suspect in their colleague’s murder. Elizabeth Marvel as Lorraine Horgan, Raymond's wife (They are also married in real life) questions Rusty’s culpability. She becomes a sounding board for Rusty’s wife, Barbara, while the two families navigate an uncertain future. Renate Reinsve as Carolyn Polhemus, Rusty's co-worker and mistress, she is a driven and enigmatic Chicago prosecutor, Carolyn is having an affair with her married boss, when her life is cut short as she becomes the victim of a gruesome murder. Matthew Alan as Dalton Caldwell, the reclusive former husband of Carolyn Polhemus Peter Sarsgaard as Tommy Molto, the Chief Deputy District attorney with a huge chip on his shoulder. He’s a bulldog in the courtroom and an insecure and lonely man outside of it. His only focus in life is to convict Rusty Sabich of murder. O.T. Fagbenle as Nico Della Guardia, a slick, ambitious politician who will do whatever he needs to get a conviction when one of his Deputy District attorneys is murdered. And he’s not afraid to use the tragedy for political gain. Lily Rabe as Dr. Liz Rush, Barbara and Rusty Sabich’s marriage counselor who finds herself on the front line of the family’s legal travails. Nana Mensah as Det. Alana Rodriguez, Rusty’s close friend and ally who becomes his only supporter within the ranks of the Chicago police force when Rusty is accused. Noma Dumezweni as Judge Lyttle, a formidable legal mind, she’s been on the bench for decades, and now she’s overseeing one of the most highly publicized trials in Chicago’s recent history. She knows the players and must call a fair game in what will prove to be the trial of her career. Gabby Beans as Mya, a young and gifted lawyer and recent Yale Law graduate. Sarunas J. Jackson as Clifton, an alluring and magnetic artist/bartender who distracts Barbara Sabich during one of the most difficult times of her life – her husband’s murder trial.
  23. Queenie is a Drama TV Series with all 8 episodes released on June 7, 2024 on Hulu. Queenie follows the life and loves of Queenie Jenkins, a vibrant, troubled 25-year-old British-Jamaican woman living in south London, straddling two cultures and slotting neatly into neither. After a messy breakup with her long-term boyfriend, Queenie seeks comfort in all the wrong places and begins to realize she has to face the past head-on before she can rebuild. She is not having a very good year. Queenie based a 2019 novel of the same name by Candice Carty-Williams. Queenie aired on Channel 4 in the U.K. Dionne Brown as Queenie Jenkins The 25-year-old, curvy, pretty south Londoner speaks her mind, especially when she shouldn't. Queenie is from a Jamaican family, striving to achieve in a predominantly white workplace. She is constantly playing catch up with her emotions and the situations she finds herself in due to a hard-wired habit of self-sabotaging, which she is mostly unaware of. As soon as she stops to reflect, everything she's been running from hits her, and it is the worst emotional pileup imaginable. Our protagonist is thus hellbent on outrunning her demons and disassociating - a strategy destined to implode. Elisha Applebaum as Cassandra, a member of Queenie's posse, "The Corgis" Tilly Keeper as Darcy, a member of Queenie's posse, "The Corgis" Bellah (R&B singer) as Kyazike, a member of Queenie's posse, "The Corgis", Queenie's longest-serving best friend from school, Kyazike is of Ugandan heritage, was raised in south London and is also 25 years old. She works in a bank where she can cross-reference eligible men with their bank balances. She always has the longest hair, the best nails, the highest designer heels, and the funniest stories. Kyazike is firmly on her quest for Mr. Right, who must have financial clout. While Queenie doesn't find her friend's quest aspirational, she definitely finds it inspirational. Samuel Adewunmi as Frank, Twenty-eight-years-old, Frank is Kyazike's older cousin, a man with his own van and grand plans in life. He is from Ends, is invested in his community and has known Queenie since her high school days. He has seen her on occasion with Kyazike over the years, although not since she hooked up with Tom. Frank is emotionally intelligent, well-read, and articulate - an intellectual match for Queenie. He thinks and speaks from the heart and challenges Queenie. He's her Truth Teller, straightforward and unapologetic but with a good heart. Jon Pointing as Tom, Queenie’s white ex-boyfriend Sally Phillips plays Gina, the hard-bitten newspaper editor at Queenie’s work, The Daily Read. Tilly Keeper plays Queenie’s colleague Darcy Elisha Applebaum plays Cassandra, Queenie’s best friend from university Mim Shaikh plays Adi, a resident wideboy (well dressed petty criminal, hustler) Joseph Ollman as Guy Melissa Johns Laura Whitmore as Dr. Ellison Joseph Marcell as Grandad Wilfred, Queenie's Grandad Llewella Gideon is Grandma Veronica Michelle Greenidge plays Aunty Maggie Cristale De’Abreu as Diana, Queenie’s little cousin
  24. I'm thinking it will probably be tied up in the last two episodes. Johns Hopkins is in Baltimore, MD. It would make sense now that MaxDot has been sold that they are free to move there.
  25. If this picture had a smell it would be cigarettes, alcohol and desperation. 🤢
  26. This was easily my favorite episode this season. We learned so much. We learned it was Ralph that was sucked up and Stephanie was left behind. We learned that ghosts cannot Facetime. We learned there is a Puritan ghost wandering around in the dirt because Isaac covered his mouth when he sneezed. Finally, we learned how Hetty died. Before this episode, I always figured she died from a drug overdose, cocaine, or morphine. But I never thought she used a telephone cord. It did come in handy to help save Flower, but that was rough to see. Especially when she said she did it to help her son, and her son ended up murdering Alberta. This is the episode they need to submit to the Emmys for writing. It was funny, it was sad. Rebecca Wisocky was wonderful. It helped to understand why Hetty seemed so uptight (besides the time period she lived in). And yes, I am happy to see Flower again. Our Ghosts are back together.
  1. Load more activity