Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I remember that and thank you! I've had that happen here every now and then. I seem to attract that kind of thing. I never did on TWOP, though. I've got a few myself. Some are just notes which I think are less of an "offense" than warnings. Most are head scratchers, though. Same here. I have a personal peeve when I've mentioned something and then someone posts on the same page to say the same exact thing like they never read my post. Another thing that happens to me all the time for some reason. Makes me think it's something I'm doing wrong.
  3. Nick isn't married to any of them. April and Jennifer are legally married and they want to find another victim for Nick to mooch off of and they want Danielle to legally marry this new girl.
  4. Blackthorne has a dream… Toranaga has a dream… We know what happens in the book, we know what happened in history, but the show ends with a boat partially ashore and Anjin-sama telling everyone to rest now. We can imagine whatever we like happening next to these characters.
  5. They basically gave away who killed Reena. We just don’t know why yet. The back story about the other characters remains interesting enough to keep watching. I’m going to have to read the book about this murder since it was based on truth.
  6. It would be hard to replicate the awesomeness that was Kishwar, but I have to say I like both Sav (for her sense of humour) and Sumeet (who seems really kind and gentle). Lily is irritating me as well and Alex automatically put me off side when she used that bloody hibachi! Agree re Mimi. In that challenge the other day she sort of acted like her decisions re the main course on Team Purple saved the day, but they clearly didn't!
  7. Not that long. We had Julie's just last season. She nullified every vote against her except for her own, which took out Emily on the bounceback.
  8. "You're already in your Leave Me Alone pajamas?" made me laugh. How early was Ben closing before that staying open an hour past the chains (which would mean 11:00 here) is this huge shift in his and Darlene's routine? Are Ben and Dan the only ones who work there? This seemed all so much ado about very little. And Louise acting like Dan should never have to work a closing shift was ridiculous; if the hours at your workplace change, some of your shifts are going to change. Jackie was driving me insane with her stupid vision board and manifesting crap, and I love that Harris said the doctor told her the first thing to do was stop listening to a psych student and a life coach.
  9. I found a post of mine also from 2014 on this thread: https://web.archive.org/web/20140330012151/http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/topic/3191930-worst-cooks-in-america/page-56#entry16428344 It's toward the bottom on the page on the "Worst Cooks in America" thread. I was talking about the board closing and how sad I was about it. My screen name on TWOP was "intuition". That was a rough year for me. I had the boss from hell that year so I wasn't posting that much.
  10. I just don't understand how so many of these people can claim to be superfans, and in Hunter's case, have been so into Survivor that he constructed all these homemade challenges, and yet don't get the very basics. Has there ever been a situation where a challenge monster lost immunity and wasn't immediately voted off? How wasn't his Spidey-sense tingling? Was his interview about him playing his idol edited in some way? Why oh why did Hunter even tell people he had an idol? He at one point understood the power of keeping it secret. I could understand trying to trust maybe one other person in the hopes that the two of you would keep it a secret, You would potentially be a lightning rod for all the votes and then you and your ally could pick someone to vote off. In theory, that might make sense. But then, who can you trust? You can't or shouldn't trust Q, who literally is in hot water for telling others that his then-number one ally has an idol and who is playing a game bizarre. And yet, Q was apparently the first person he told. It feels so long ago since the last correct idol play. Three of the Six have been ousted pretty much in a row, so I may still live the dream of a potential majority alliance imploding. Maybe it's weird of me considering it's a silly game, but I take some minor comfort in the fact that a fourth consecutive African-American was not sent home as it would have been if Q or Tiff ended up being booted. I wonder if Nami had been told that the last of their tribe standing would be Great Value Parvati and Weirdo-who-can't-eat-anything if anybody would have believed them.
  11. I was so hoping that Hunter would say nothing and just blindside them all at tribal by pulling out his idol!
  12. Boberett was the best part of Show today, but that's not saying a whole lot for me since I don't think BB is all that good. Or maybe he is, if I'm supposed to dislike BOTH of his alters. Remember how awful it was all those years ago when we had two Rafes running around? I'm starting to sniff that same odor..... Roman? WTF? Ava did a whole lot more than torture your sister, she KILLED YOUR DAD. He did the right thing for what, about 12 hours? Hell, even EJ did the right thing for longer than that, once upon a time. No chowder for YOU, Roman! Next! Could Ava and Harris be any more dim? Clyde's little black book is staring them right in the face. It's been hidden in Stefan's moustache.
  13. Dumb question: if they lost their crew, who was taping them saying they lost their crew?
  14. Sure - because she thinks she's so great and it gives her the chance to discuss her second favorite topic after genitals - "what I've done for you!" 😄 IMO she's looked like a bad business owner for all of the years that she refused to fire Jax. Now of course we know it was because of the show, but it didn't make her look like the "scary boss bitch" she wanted us to think she was. Since they referred to their method of birth control as "spray and pray" he didn't have to actually agree to it 😄
  15. People HAVE heard of toy makeup, right? Scheana may be dim, but I knew she wasn’t using real mascara, etc, on her toddler. Scheana does realize that that there are other meds she can try if Zoloft made her tired? Did she try taking at night? I think if her OCD was so bad, she should continue to try other medications. It took me several months to learn what helped me with depression. It’s not a one and done. Hearing that was frustrating. So that must be why she’s resistant to a nanny, she’s afraid of living ‘The Hand that Rocks the Cradle’? Too much Jax. One show is enough (I hate that I’m enjoying The Valley, in spite of him/Brit). Loved less Lala though. I really think Ariana has handled herself great his season, and laughed when she noped out of talking to Scheana when she started talking to Sandoval. Who knew getting divorced would finally see Tom and Katie getting along so well. Are all these people saving money for when this show ends and their bars close?
  16. Thanks so much for filling me in on Mae’s story. I watched the show from the beginning but somehow missed a season or a few episodes along the way.
  17. Did they even introduce the female guest judge? Soo in the mix elevates the competition - hope he wins it all.
  18. Ricky and Cesar have to be my favorite couple, they were so excited to finally get dressed up, and sing . I loved them. Danny and Angie did so well, and came in second. You don't need to be an athlete to win AR, just be a good team. Amber and Vinny, this is uncomfortable to watch, he's shouting, she's pouting. I'm not going to lay blame on just one of them, but they shouldn't get married! Sunny and Bizzy, their navigation skills were terrible. I figured they be last, and they were. I just hope they do better going to a fire!! The pilots aren't great at navigation either.
  19. It feels like Venus is squeaking by to the FTC, and possibly winning.
  20. Nice interview with Gina on the season finale twist, renewal chances and other things https://tvline.com/interviews/not-dead-yet-gina-rodriguez-season-2-finale-renewal-odds-1235203606/
  21. It would be nice if we could get some throwaway line about where Paris is. Didn't she and Zende get back together after Carter left her? And they broke up again when exactly? Taylor, too! Do we know where she is?
  22. She once tried to put a hit on Nelle - she wanted Uncle Jason to take care of the Nelle problem and while she didn't use the word kill it was obvious what she wanted to have happen. Joss' self-awareness is in the Andromeda galaxy.
  23. Ah, I can relate. My back is sore right now. Yet another issue to add to the pile. Every once in a while it acts up. I don't think it's sciatica but I could spend my life going to doctors for every ache and pain. Hopefully like the other times it will get better. Fingers crossed. My husband and I just had that conversation about what we would have died from by now if not for modern medicine. I probably would have died from a very bad arm break in 2016. Both bones in my right forearm broke clean through. I needed surgery and got pins and rods and months of physical therapy to regain the use of my hand. If that didn't do me in it would have been my gallbladder in 2018. More months of procedures and recovery because of stones still stuck in my bile duct post-surgery. Hugs to both of you!!!
  24. Rasika was both a contender and a personality that was fun to watch. Guess Tom is going to send her back through LCK a la Kristin Kish? I’m still not sure how Soo’s dish was anymore chaotic than the “concept” of Michelle’s. He made a firecracker shrimp with salsa verde and salsa roja. Tasty? Of course. Who doesn’t like crispy shrimp?! Rasika should have said “this dish is chaotic because it will be completely devoid of flavor and the most unpleasant texture because I made it up for this challenge.” LOL
  1. Load more activity