Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. This week, on The Ricky & Cesar show: It's protection against arc-eye, which you get from looking at the electric arc. You don't have to be close to the welding. Team BAF! They are horrible. She wants him to turn right so she tells him to look to the left. He can't open his mouth without berating her for something. She's doing her best to put a good spin on it, but it's plain that she doesn't believe what she's saying. Word! They couldn't find a barn if they were locked inside one. I dunno. Who is Rihanna? After milking the other teams for all they' were worth last episode, Danny is all "We're going to race our own race!" I wonder why I keep hoping for an industrial accident where his foreskin ends up epoxied to his upper lip? I'd love to see a photo of Leticia's kid! Especially if Leticia herself weren't front and center and the kid jammed into the corner of the frame..... There are some teams here that I could do without, but my vote for the next elimination would have to be Amber & Vinny. Amber seems nice enough in the doormat sort of way, and Vinny looked like someone took a dump in his mouth when she was talking about getting married. These two need to be eliminated from the race and sent in opposite directions from each other. Next week... Crap! Some rock in the Atlantic...
  3. She also seems like the type to think he is "beneath" her because he is known as the balloon guy. She has very high standards, which is fine, but he doesn't seem like her type (just an observation).
  4. It's not a community college. It's supposed to be a regular state college or university (which makes it even dumber, I know). If you recall, back when Darlene was scrambling for a way to pay for Mark's college, we were all yelling about how he could just go to community college for a couple of years and get some required courses out of the way while living at home. But no, Darlene insisted community college wasn't good enough for Mark and he simply had to have to full benefit of the real college experience. Including living in the dorms.
  5. I get that the challenge was confusing, but neither of them made good food, and that's the real sin. There were a couple of dishes that the judges called too safe, but those people weren't up for elimination. I think grace for not understanding the challenge was definitely given. Michelle was up for a food that didn't taste good and pork that was poorly cooked. Rasika was up because her food was flavorless with a gross texture. Neither of them was up for elimination because their food didn't fit the challenge.
  6. No, they're saying it's "because the judge allowed the jury to hear and consider evidence which was inadmissible" Everyone is entitled to due process.
  7. Is Alex 13? A flash of boobs and he is driven so mad with lust he has to have intercourse? Guess that sex addiction therapy was a failure. No words for Maggie. You deserve what is coming
  8. I'm starting to warm to Rod and Leticia a little bit. Maybe it's just because Amber and Vinny are so awful, but Rod and Leticia seem to work well together and he treats her with respect. I don't think I've ever heard him yell at her or criticize her. I think I finally figured out which one is Yvonne and which one is Melissa, and which one is Sunny and which one is Bizzy. But, if someone is willing to go back and check - Sunny did the welding Roadblock but wasn't she wearing Bizzy's helmet? Still not a lot of placement shakeups. This has been a chronic problem all season. Ricky and Cesar always coming in first or second (first this week); Rod and Leticia came in third again, Amber and Vinny came in fourth again, Yvonne and Melissa moved up from sixth to fifth and Sunny and Bizzy once again came in seventh. The only real jumps were Juan and Shane (from first to sixth) and Angie and Danny (from fifth to second). Is everyone really this consistent? Or is the race just way too structured?
  9. I suspected and then confirmed my thoughts by checking the CBS website. Shelisa and Angie are the same age (55) and Derek is 57, and there is no comparison of their fitness levels.
  10. It looked normal to me. Most stencils for portraits look like a mess of lines. To be honest, that tattoo came out better than I expected, based on the other tattoos I’ve seen on Bravo shows.
  11. I had to chime in on the fashions…in short, it was a mess. I noticed the modesty netting on Melissa’s dress about halfway through and couldn’t unsee it. Was she planning to go ice skating after? Hated Danielle’s squished boobs. Things I did like - Teresa’s hair and Marge’s dress (but again with that top knot bun that does nothing for her). I actually thought Jennifer looked the best, her dress was kind of old fashioned but she looked the most put together. Rachel looked ok, and I agreed with her stance on no nanny….if I had the money I would also hire help in all other areas of my life (cooking, cleaning, etc.) so I could just focus on my baby. I didn’t notice Fessler looking that different except that her face doesn’t move AT ALL now, she’s got like a permanent Joker smile. Jackie was Jackie, a yawn per usual. I did agree with her take on Ozempic though. Like what are all these ladies going to do, stay on this for the rest of their lives?? I’m finally almost done with this season just in time for the next season to start, ha!
  12. People on Twitter (or I guess it’s called X) are obsessed with Mariska/Benson, praising her all over. It’s so weird.
  13. I goofed that one up. Thought they were asking for the guy, not the company.
  14. Oh, I am sure Lou knew and would have loved for it to have become one, but I thought he said "gangbanger" or meant "rumble". That said, Lou was a total perv.
  15. Breached baby? I was breached. My mom was supposed to have a c-section but I decided to appear on Labour Day weekend, so the doctor who was supposed to deliver was away. That wasn't when I was SUPPOSED to appear. But hey, most of us decide to show up at a different day anyway. The subbing doctor was younger and said he could get me out without a c-section. And yeah, in another era, my mom wouldn't have survived either. And I might not have. Also happened (almost) 45 years ago.
  16. Don’t Amber and Vinny work together? That must be fun, watching Vinny be a gigantic asshole two years later.
  17. If it's what I think it is, then it depends on the store. The one near me is a small, independently owned franchise of said chain and doesn't have close to the kind of security other people mention. Locking cart wheels isn't unusual for downtown Toronto - Whole Foods has had it as long as I could remember. And the first WF came to town 20 years ago!
  18. This show is so old and familiar to everyone, at least they understand it's not enough to make it to the final three. I don't blame Liz for wanting to be able to take credits for votes. She knows she's the type of person nobody will vote for at the end if she can't prove she made big moves. She's seen this show before. Unless, of course, like Gabler, you manage to stumble-fuck your way to the F3 then make the jury laugh while sitting next to two people the jury is more bitter about. What they haven't seemed to realize, maybe, is that the show doesn't care about who wins. They care about who's the best "character." So you can be someone like Carolyn who dominates the narrative from Day 1, makes the final three and then doesn't get a single vote, but the editors think you're the most interesting one. Which brings us to Q. The editors' obsession with him is ruining the season for me. Every time they cut to one of his THs he just sounds dumb. He's always saying dumb, delusional things. Apparently the show thinks it's hilarious that he's so dumb. So the season is being narrative by a dummy. And when it's someone else talking, they're talking about the dummy. I don't think I can stomach - how many more weeks? - of Q narrating the show. I will probably keep it on series record, then FF to the end to see who is voted off. If it's not Q, it gets deleted instantly without me watching another second of it.
  19. I was exactly the same, the air balloon that caught fire, the humanity, everything except the damn name until the very last possible moment.
  20. But a lot of times 18 year old kids don't make the best decisions for their future career path. One of my former foster kids wants to go to college for theater/acting. Is this smart? Not at all. But it is a means to a college degree which ultimately will benefit her as a whole. I appreciated that Dele didn't get into Julliard because so often on TV anyone who wants to go there gets in even when their skills and talent don't match the rigorous requirements.
  21. Owen Wilson is officially good in my book. Not that I ever disliked him before, he always struck me as a chill guy but hearing this? It’s nice to know some people have integrity!
  22. Yep! I do have to agree that there is a noticably absent amount of help for the chef this season. Enough that it does stand out a bit. I mean there have been numerous seasons where, maybe not every charter, but a number of charters, where you see the chief stew request assistance from the deck crew to wash dishes, serve and there have been times where you have had standing instructions to check in with chef if possible to see if he may need extra hands in the kitchen during dinner prep and/or service. Granted it isn't an official duty but over the seasons and franchises it's been something that's been offered depending on what's been happening with the chef, or the stews in the galley during demanding charters. It is a thing. Enough of a thing that when we as viewers see the chef struggling we automatically wonder how the crew is going to chip in to help (at least I do) so seeing it not happen in this instance does raise a bit of an eyebrow.
  23. That's exactly where you've seen him. I did a double-take but yes, Jesse Hutch has been on several Hallmark movies. I'm sure he enjoyed the opportunity to play a hothead in FBI: Intl.
  24. Just because he's a FDIC security guard, I wouldn't have assumed that he was carrying a weapon on a date unless he actually told me he was armed right at that moment.
  25. Carey

NFL Thread

Sorry for the Carolina Panthers Kip. However, it doesn't change the fact (at least IMO) that the once respected NFC South franchise is an NFL section, or the NFL section of Hell on Earth
  1. Load more activity