Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Fairly sure (not going back to rewatch) Molly said Sonny is her uncle. But since when does the PC get to decide who from the DA’s office will prosecute a case? It’s her job to bring the evidence before the DA and then he assigns a prosecutor from his office to handle. Browbeating Molly isn’t going to make it any less of a conflict for her. This 50+ year old woman is throwing a temper tantrum over a case against Sonny. And her whining about how she and Sonny were ‘friends of sorts’ was BS too. she LIVED with him! They shared meals together. She confided in him, gave him a heads up more than once when law enforcement was coming after him. I was hoping for better from Patrick, but all I’m seeing is the same old BS we got from Chris and Dan, and ever other writer before them…
  3. April 15 Week 32: 4/5, two * YTD: 68/160, nine * We're celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary this weekend, so cake for all!
  4. I'm sad but not surprised that you were ignored at dealerships. Sigh. You'd think that in the 21st Century that kind of thing would be history. But, nope. I've gone to dealerships with serious intent to buy a car - and the clear title to my current car in my purse - and basically been blown off. One guy seemed to begrudge the idea of my having a test drive. IIRC he showed me one car and seemed to think I was wasting his precious time. My last three car purchases (two new, one used) have been through auto brokers. I did enough homework to be fine with the prices, and financing was handled through my credit union so the terms were good.
  5. Click on the 3 dots on the upper right of the unwanted anecdotes. It should show a screen with options: see more like this, see less like this, block so & so, etc. That's what I do with unwanted posts from whatever. I don't know if this is similar to what you're dealing with but it might show you how to avoid getting these things.
  6. I don't think they are really worried about being too depressing. It's not like they've shied away from dark moments. Just all about the practical issues of being able to fit the technical elements. It is actually much harder and more expensive to shoot on a stage set up like an actual NYC "affordable" apartment.
  7. Well, she was yammering on how inferior he was and how he came from a ghetto to marry one of them, so I'd say yes.
  8. I cry foul on the red light camera showing a photo of the driver. In NYC, speed and red light cameras are not moving violations precisely because the camera doesn’t record the driver, only the car and license plate from behind. A little reality please? Cameras do not capture an image of the driver, only of the vehicle, which means that no points are received on a driver's license. The $50 violation is issued to the registered owner of the vehicle, who is responsible for paying it.
  9. I prefer to wear lighter shoes on the plane, but if space is an issue in your bag, wear the heavier ones. I have Raynaud's, so I'd take a pair of light gloves, too. What about swimwear? Have a great trip!
  10. 6,907 steps yesterday. Quick run to PO to pick up mail Rx, then dash into grocery store. Worked in garage painting divider wall and some stenciling. Chores inside in evening...it all added up to more than I expected. I was surprised this morning when I looked at the count! Progress report on the cat home: A new stencil on fuse box: Partial wall and storage shelf construction. Poultry fencing not metallic will fill in open space between shelf bottom and top of wood wall : There will be a screen door between sides in opening at the end of wall in photo below, by brown door in photo below. View from other side of wall. It will be painted to match, when I decide if I am also going to upgrade car side of garage: Bookshelf is attached to provide extra support on car side.
  11. Same here - how I ended up with a Suburu was me going to about 15 dealerships of many brands by myself where absolutely 0 salesperson would even acknowledge I walked in the door, let alone show me a vehicle. I had a large down payment and an old saturn to trade in, but they never learned that because no one spoke to me at all. Went in a second Suburu dealer and the salesperson apologized for being busy and asked if I could look at the vehicles for 15 min while he finished whatever. Had a test drive and bought the Crosstrek the next day. Husbands attitude was "go pick the car you like and buy it", he felt no need to be involved and he shouldn't need to be. But when I went with him when he got a new vehicle he was swarmed at the door by salespeople. 🙄
  12. I sent you a PM so as not to get too off topic!
  13. 2/5 with 1*. See, Mom, all those comic books I collected were useful after all!
  14. Same. More than the money, even, it was the time. I'd have the Phyllis streak of gray in my part after 3 weeks. I wonder if MS is considering it because I have to say I have never noticed her before with the roots showing so much. I doubt it, though, because she dresses like a teenager with the crop tops, etc. in her private life. OK... that is ENOUGH! lol No comparison. I wanted purple socks in my Donny Osmond era and never have I ever fantasized about Danny Romalotti. lol I always felt like it was the LAMEST storyline. You know if you want to have rockstar lifestyles and "launches" (Good God remember the Restless Style drivel?), set your soap in LA, Miami, NYC, Vegas. It ain't happenin' in Genoa City.
  15. I did notice Amanda's stone faced reaction shot to Plane's interview...and I was right there with her. Bitch!
  16. So I have a question…Carisi made an off-hand comment to Finn and Bruno about them both being divorced. Did I blink and miss something? When did Fin and Phoebe break up? They just got married a couple years ago!
  17. Spring break ????????? Are they school kids or working adults ? FFS
  18. You know more than me. I still don’t know their names, lol. All I know is that they all don’t look the type to work the Farm. Maybe one knows everything . I still watch tho.
  19. Top Chef season 21 episode 6 preview: The Bear star stops by! April 19, 2024 https://cartermatt.com/649753/top-chef-season-21-episode-6-preview-the-bear-star-stops-by/
  20. I have no idea what to think about Anna's behavior--if she's so overwhelmed with the possibility of Dex's being killed, then instead of trying to force Molly to prosecute Sonny, just don't have Dex join the police force. And Anna can't force any of the ADA's to take a case, that would be Robert's job. What is happening to my favorite heroine?
  21. I think it is such a great show that it never crossed my mind that it would get cancelled. I thought this season was improving with every episode and am very saddened that it's been cancelled.
  22. I used to post on a board that they would give what they call a Box of Hair to the character who did the dumbest thing of the week. I'm thinking nowadays it would be so difficult to pick because there are so many noms.
  23. this is my exact issue with these commercials. I don't give a crap where they store their dog food but, yes, it is actually dog food no matter what they try to imply what it is. It is food for the dog, therefore dog food.
  24. I agree that the new love interest just sounds like an inferior clone of Eliza's old love interest, but I don't necessarily agree that Nash should've been the new love interest... ‘Miss Scarlet’ Doesn’t Need To Introduce a New Love Interest—It’s Already Got the Perfect Candidate El Kuiper Apr 19, 2024 https://www.themarysue.com/miss-scarlet-season-5-new-love-interest-its-already-got-the-perfect-candidate/
  1. Load more activity