Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I think Mother Mildred was involved with this.
  3. I had the feeling that there was no babysitter, which if that's the case, that's just negligence on Finn's part. Finn had said yesterday that the baby sitter had to leave at midnight (?) , (some specific time) and when he and Chase arrived, he commented that they were 20 minutes later than when the baby sitter had to leave, I didn't catch his excuse for being late.
  4. Well, Peppermint, your post is still up 15 hours, as of now, after you submitted it, so where is this paranoia coming from, but there does seem to be a racial component to it.
  5. BB really is crazy good and playing Bobrett's different sides. I was glad that they let Stephanie notice. Even Rafe got to look like 'what the' at him. But Jada is oblivious lol. I don't understand why he went from Bobby back to Everett and then back to Bobby so quickly though. I thought for a second that him writing either name makes him switch but he didn't write Bobby again in the pub and yet he clearly switched back to him. ETA: Unless, I guess he was just faking it when Stephanie and Tripp came in. Also, I am SO into a Stephanie/Bobrett/Jada triangle because I can already feel Bobby and Jada having some great chem.
  6. I know it's easy to say "don't feel bad" but I do mean it. I have found on other places on the internet that when a forum of any sort has been around for awhile you will find posters who think they are the owners and moderators. They will swoop in to "correct" posters who err in whatever way and police the tone. And sometimes the owner or moderator of that place will side with those posters, other times those posters are firmly handled. It really just depends on the forum.
  7. I think I enjoyed the episode overall more than you did, but I did wonder about this.
  8. HBO documentary that premieres May 29 at 9pm EDT and streams on Max Synopsis: In a span of eight years, MoviePass went from being the fastest growing subscription service since Spotify to total bankruptcy, losing over $150 million in 2017 alone. MOVIEPASS, MOVIECRASH chronicles the company's beginnings as an innovative movie ticketing model, exploring the visionary mission of its co-founders, its jaw-dropping early successes and its precipitous downfall caused by mismanagement and corporate greed.
  9. To me, her answer goes a bit towards "having problem conceiving another one". Like she is saying they would like 3, but remain happy even with 2 - because 3 isn't happening as planned
  10. HBO 4 part doc series that premieres with the first 2 episodes on Monday, May 20 at 9pm EDT with the final 2 episodes on Tuesday May 21 at 9pm EDT. It will also stream on Max Synopsis: STAX: SOULSVILLE U.S.A tells the story of an underdog record label comprised of Black and white collaborators who ushered in the groundbreaking, industry-altering soul music of Otis Redding, Isaac Hayes, Booker T. & the M.G.'s, The Staple Singers, Sam & Dave and many others that defined a generation.
  11. Joss isn't the only oblivious one. I can't believe Sam was going on and on about what a crappy father Jason is and all Dante gets to say is how he understands Danny wanting to know his dad. Do they even bring up how Sonny deliberately shot him in the chest anymore? Still, at least the camera gave equal time to Dante's sexy, sympathetic face compared to Sam's boobs. More chem testing Drew and Jordan? They do look pretty but Nina sparks more.
  12. Oh, I blame the writers, but surely the actress could have found another commercial to be in. On Reddit and other sites, the commercial has gotten a lot of negative feedback, and she should have known that would happen.
  13. I noticed Lilah was speaking much more too. Lilah in the bucket was dangerous. Unfortunately that is how Matt raised Zach. What I can’t believe is Tori going along with it! Josiah’s head is bigger than the other kids and he appears quite unsteady on his feet and he seems to be chunkier right now. I would hate to see him in that bucket when he is older. He also has trouble moving his head around or maybe it is just the scenes he was in which weren’t many. He is very blonde!
  14. Apparently a lot of Vanderpump individuals pay the same publicist.
  15. There are better choices for releases than balloons, which tend to end up in waterways or in wildlife's stomachs.
  16. Blanche is the name of a character in A Streetcar Named Desire, Maggie is the name of a character in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof - - but they're both by Tennessee Williams You may have, Waldo13, but apparently the writer(s) haven't, which is why I am even more convinced that the show is using an AI program that's been fed scripts from the 80s - pre-cell phones - to generate scripts.
  17. I wasn't home last night, so just checked the archive and only had an okay game, but I did get most of the TS and the missed DD of United Negro College Fund, and FJ was an instaguess I figured was correct, so that was nice.
  18. Looks like fun! (This really doesn't need a spoiler tag, but I'm being extra careful!) 😉
  19. I see where you are going and they might take it a step farther. Meemaw has often been harsh towards George. Imagine she insists on George helping her do something such as push her car home when she runs out of gas. This physical labor causes George's heart attack.
  20. Nice scene when Kyle kicked in the door to save his boy. A bit teary eyed watching it.
  21. I read it was a season finale... My two cents: Jackson needs another leg surgery...STAT! OMG! That just looks painful espcially for his feet. Lilah seemed to speaking better...but I was just speechless to see her in the bucket of the tractor...that was just crazy. Especially when Zach raised it up high. These two are just clueless about safety with toddlers. Josiah is basically ignored by Zach and Tori. Very little interaction with him...again everything revolves around Jackson. Anyone wonder about the passive agressive comment made by Caryn last week about Zach emptying his trash at the farm???
  22. In this the year 2024, a large government agency having a short, simple form that only be faxed or mailed, no option to fill it out online.
  1. Load more activity