Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I think he did once and Mary got kicked by the horse....those chores can be a pain. It took him forever to pay for the shoes for the kids, all the crap he bought, poor Nel's. Good thing they had a nice cushion.
  3. And that's why I think it's stupid to cast someone so sheltered. Not only did he screw up his own (non)game, but he wrecked it for others. His naïveté is no better than the player who quits after the first week. B-o-r-i-n-g.
  4. What was it that April told Theresa? It must have been a doozy for her to say "I told you so"...without any explanation of what it was she told her.
  5. She has lovely bone structure. But, the weirdly dark penciled in eyebrows always sent me. Plus, as here, she often had visible roots. It's giving: Basic Bleach Blonde. I like to think she had the exceptional personality depicted on the show.
  6. I love how the sidebar shows "popular images" and it's all the food we're bringing to the virtual party.
  7. Today
  8. Wendy has said she is leaving her University role to spend more time with her children.
  9. Wasn't she a reporter when Xander first came to town? Yeah, come on Show, give the man at one leg to stand on! Couldn't he have blossomed into a hotshot photographer again? Why is Eric so utterly useless? It feels like they're doing it on purpose.
  10. Um, Jesse, the Derby is the first Saturday in May, not Sunday.
  11. Senior woman here - I never even heard of the video game but am enjoying the show. Much better than 3 Body Problem! I mentioned Fallout to my 36 year old son and he said, You're watching that? He has never played but knows all about the game and the show.
  12. Glad we got at least one "War. War never changes", even if it was from Barb and not Ron Perlman's epic voice. I'll take it, though. That said, assuming this gets more seasons, he better show up at least once: even if it's just a cameo. Man, I know opinions on corporations are at an all-time low, but Vault-Tec somehow outdid them all by basically going "Hey, you know what would really increase our profits? If we cause a nuclear war so that they have to use our vaults!" Damn, guys. I think even the Roys from Succession would find that a step too far. No idea how they pulled that off, but hopefully they are saving all of that for the future. Whelp, he might have only been in two episodes for the entire season, but Kyle MacLachlan sure managed to leave a lasting impact for this episode! Hank is just insane. Truly think he is bettering humanity by... dropping a nuke on an entire city just to protect Vault-Tec's interest. And to top it off, he's certainly not winning any Father of the Year awards for the way he took Lucy (and Norm's) mom away from her. Dude's truly a psychotic company man through and through. Moldaver is dead, but she at least turn the fusion on and powered up the city (world?) That said, it's all in the hands of the Brotherhood of Steel now, which is... troubling. At least Maximus is now looked upon as a hero, so maybe this new fame and status will help him find ways to at least slow the damage, if not stop it. Barb definitely knew Cooper was spying on her, right? Sounds like was equally down with Vault-Tec's nefarious plans, so any potential reunion will be a sight to behold, I imagine. The show looks good for the most part, but the de-aging of Hank/Kyle MacLachlan in the flashback was rough. To be fair, most shows/films still seem to be struggling on that front. Lucy and The Ghoul are now doing something they probably never would have predicted: teaming up (with Dogmeat!) to hunt down Hank. The Wasteland really does create strange bedfellows! A few quibbles aside, this actually exceeded my expectations and was a pretty good adaptation that I think can stand on its own as well. Obvious brutal and had some typical post-apocalypse tropes, but I thought they did a pretty great job with also capturing the bizarre, outlandish, and sometimes offensive humor from the games, which helped makes the series standout from the pack. The set designs and production was good as well, and the characters were enjoyable to watch. Acting was great too: in a just world, Ella Purnell will get even more roles going forward after this. And, of course, Walton Goggins. Just more proof that he's one of the best actors in the world, IMO. From what I can tell, most seem optimistic that it will get renewed (certainly as gotten a lot of buzz/traction online), and I certainly hope that is the case. We need a Deathclaw, stat!
  13. I agree. Not a fan of the self-penned sad songs, i.e., "Skinny." Don't care for gospel music either, although the singers were talented. I'd like to see more up-tempo happy music. Maybe we'll see that in the upcoming theme weeks.
  14. Three years between seasons is long, even by today's streaming standards. I used to complain about shows skipping weeks or having mid-season breaks on the broadcast networks. And of course the occasional filler episode in a 20+ episode season. But at least that meant that there was never more than a few months between the end of one season and the start of the next season.
  15. Ishido kills his own guards in a false flag op to blame Toranaga... which is what Crimson Sky was supposed to do anyway...
  16. If we're lucky, this show will decide to utilize his karate skills. That could be awesome. This dude should have been a Power Ranger. I do wonder if the person posting about Tate is someone that has a thing for Holly. That could be interesting.
  17. I wish more people knew about this show and watched. It's the softer gentler Gordon Ramsay* visiting great places and learning how to cook some authentic stuff. * Of course he is shown as still a bit too much and swears a lot, but not the complete dick that he's shown as on American TV.
  18. Also in the previous season she “married” the whole family in a weird ceremony they had. Nick wore a flashy suit.
  19. Does this happen more often than we know, but gets cut? Regardless, I'm surprised it was left in. There was a choppiness to what we did get. I don't gamble (it makes me anxious), but I do bet that there are sites where people are wagering how many games Alison will win.
  20. He can’t think properly without blood flowing to his skull!
  21. Archive game for me, and from that I was a little confused as to what happened with the Venice/Florence response; I'm surprised to read it's as simple as it seemed, that Ken initially accepted the wrong city. Goodness gracious, 13 TS. Congratulations to Alison on another dominant win, and thanks to her for a big laugh even just reading the archive with her Foghorn Leghorn response. If not for the TV category, I'd have only missed one in the entire first round, but I knew absolutely nothing in that one; no save by cultural osmosis this time I ran health, dictionary, and bands, got all but one in books, and missed two each in roads and people, so that was a pretty darn good DJ. But I didn't know FJ. For playing after my brain has usually retired for the night, though, I'm quite pleased.
  22. Thank you! I watched it. She's recording it from her guest house in upstate NY. She repeated herself as usual and her husband was there with her doing the cocktails. It was just like the food segment of her talk show when she did it from home during the pandemic.
  23. You've forgotten Tedi and Velma! No wonder they're always shaking their heads at their phones when talking to Carter. He has never attended the School of Law & Order either.
  24. How about if the other ghosts are watching reruns of The Nanny? Yes! I love all of this👆.
  25. She recently won an Emmy award for (IIRC) best daytime talk show so I think she's going to be around for awhile. l like her and enjoy watching when I can. She knows how to be funny without disrespecting celebs when she does the latest gossip news.
  1. Load more activity