Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. "Time bump." I do kind of love it whenever Trek (or any sci-fi show) just combines the word time with some other random word in order to explain a new situation involving some form of time-travel. In this case, it's thanks to a bug planted by Moll that Discovery keeps randomly flipping to new timelines every few minutes. Effective enough, but luckily for Discovery, not only is Stamets self-aware about it due to his history, but Michael and Rayner just happen to be attempting to teleport when it happens, so they are able to keep their memories as well. If not for that, it might have gone on for days or maybe even weeks! Atypical timey-wimey silliness aside, I did enjoy revisiting some of the previous looks (and situations) again, and I thought they actually did a solid job at not going too broad with the differences, but still seeing how these characters changed. In particular, Younger Michael and Current Michael are clearly the same woman in so many ways, but you can see how much more of a hothead and emotional Younger Michael was compared to Current Michael. Loved how Stamets initially kept claiming that a "spore breach" was happening to clear out engineering, but for the oldest timeline, he just simply bemoaned "I'm very angry right now! Leave!" and everyone bailed. Yeah, Stamets might always be a crank, but he really has mellowed out compared to the early seasons. Speaking of cranks, not surprised this ended with Rayner coming around to realizing that personal connections can be good things amongst the crew and seems to making an effort now. At least they did acknowledge this his stern old-school approach might still have some merit in certain situations. Cool to see Airiam again and the Lorca reference, even if we couldn't see him. That would have been cool. Or maybe a Georgiou sighting. Hell, I would have liked to have seen Pike. I wonder if we'll ever a holo/android version of Zora before the end, just to get Annabelle Wallis on screen one time.
  3. Many many years ago (late 1980s) on a trip to San Francisco, I had an Orange Julius that tasted like a liquid orange creamsicle. At that time, it seemed like a healthy drink since it was made with freshly squeezed orange juice. Google research says the Orange Julius franchise was purchased by Dairy Queen but comments say the Dairy Queen drink isn't the same as the original. There are Orange Julius recipes online if you are inclined to try it. Hope this helps.
  4. And mixed up, the way she switched back and forth between accents depending on who she was with. I wish she could have seen with her own eyes that Adisa was planning to kill her. Funny to see Kevin Kilner (Dax) after all these years. I think the last time I saw him he played the big-nosed father of Roz's boyfriend in Frasier, and before that he starred in the first season of Earth Final Conflict. That seems like a lifetime ago. Nice upbeat ending.
  5. I wonder if taking things off wasn't in the rules this time? It wouldn't surprise me if they had it in the rules that once you checkout, no changes, for the drama to ramp up.
  6. I hope Lala’s caterers had more mac’ ‘n’ cheese on stand-by. Pink and grey balloons…? Was that a specific, literal interpretation of the event?
  7. From Reddit: Of course take it with a grain of salt but L&L did an interview with HGTV and mentioned they were allowed to get materials at cost or have things donated. Lyndsay said their goal was to double or triple their budget by getting things contributed or sold at cost. And she also claimed the wine cellar was worth $70,000 but they got it wholesale for $15,000
  8. Kristen looks really pretty in the After Show. Rachel couldn’t persuade many individuals to attend her Puppy Shower. But Lala throws a SPERM DONOR PARTY, and guests enthusiastically show up and seem genuinely excited for her when she announces her choice.
  9. Titan TV says for 22 to 26 April Monday-“Beer Can Battle" 10/10/2017, Season 21 / Episode 27 Tuesday-“Victim of a Vicious Dog" 10/11/2017, Season 21 / Episode 28 Wednesday-“Truck Driver Tussel" 10/12/2017, Season 21 / Episode 29 Thursday-“Dog Fight Fiasco" 10/13/2017, Season 21 / Episode 30 Friday-“Shared Driveway Dilemma" 10/16/2017, Season 21 / Episode 31
  10. Today
  11. Last season, did Rachel tell them in the car that James raged during the holidays and body-shamed her mother? I suppose he’s thinking he dodged yet another bullet, since Ally Bally’s mother is slim. James’s rapping skillz strike again: he called their cat Mr. Bister, I believe.
  12. So I just watched today's shitfest and, wow. Way to go Chels and Adam making it alll about you! That was a master class in NPD right there folks, and not one but TWO parents! Lucky Connor! "It's because he thought his dad was dead. Then I came back and traumatized him!" "No! It's Meeeeeee! It's because of MEEEEEEEEE and my rooftop escapades!" Sweet baby jesus! OMG, I wanted to throw something at my TV. And that little PSA at the end? I think it's seriously inappropriate to have an underage child talking about mental health issues like that. WTFH is wrong with Josh and TIIC?!?
  13. The Amazing “let’s work together because we can’t complete tasks on our own” Race 👎
  14. Some of the retirements had caught me by surprise but with news of the show, I wonder if that ties in at all. Go out on a high, hated it, be free to capitalize on any opportunities that arise, etc. Or maybe not, lol.
  15. The sperm looked like tadpoles. How many VPR viewers asked their tall male friends, “Didn’t you tell me that your favorite song is Grown Ocean?”
  16. I'm sure Eric M submitted his scenes with Stacy and Finley (Rachel), I can see how they would score him the nomination. I'm guessing Tamara may have submitted the Bayview scenes, or the attempted rape scene. While a surprise Tamara is always good. I think Ari is 100% the snub here, but I'm not surprised. Most people don't get nominated while simultaneously suing their show ( production company). Unfortunate
  17. I didn't listen to Jeremy because, torture. And as most of you I would find living with him even worse. But Jinger continues to impress me. She managed to start shaking off her childhood right out of the gate and hasn't stopped yet. She has taken each step with tact and diplomacy. It seems sharing her growth has nothing to do with revenge, but more to do with showing how she was able to get to a place of recognizing that the world independent of the Duggar mindset was not so scary and not so evil. Sure the Vuolos are still uber Fundy and live and play among a more wealthy community, one that Jeremy embraces to the nth degree, but the Vuolo girls are living a relatively mainstream life which is a healthier environment than their cousins.
  18. Exactly ! I might still be standing there because of that ! 😛 Oh Angie, toughen up.
  19. There were so many scenes backstage of the women gearing themselves up to be deliberately combative. Before the last session either Emily or Clare (can't remember which) told the other one something like "This is the last time, just keep fighting." And I thought, what or who are you fighting? And why? They very clearly were only there to fight and win some kind of perceived battle between them and the men. Just let it go already! By the end of that last session, I definitely think Lauren was starting to clue in, when she said just let them get 10 words in already. I think Emily and Clare are the main instigators of this, and Becca is just a follower, letting herself be dragged down with them. I also caught a clip from the where are they now preview of Chloe talking to Brennan and Cam (I think it was) and she says "These women do not want to heal" followed by a clip of Emily, Clare, and Becca together and Emily says something like "Sometimes it's good to have some hate". Seems like maybe Chloe tried to keep in touch with them in some way but they have no interest in letting go of their grievances, so she's out. I'm genuinely intrigued to learn more. I thought it was kind of hilarious when Cam was trying to tell the story of the "double date" situation and Clare went into (what seemed to me to be) performative crying, and Cam was like "should I continue?" Lol. And then Brennan tried to pick up the story, and Emily followed suit and it was both Clare and Emily in full-on performative histrionics. Hahaha. What a complete train wreck those two are. I don't really trust Cam, but I think what Brennan was finally allowed to get out about the "double date" story (short and sweet as he promised) was way more believable to me than whatever the women got into their head about it. Last thing, when Emily made her comment about her being an 8.5 and Brennan being a 6 who nobody would hit in on a bar or whatever, Brennan's reaction was definitely one of "here we go again". I think he must have gotten a lot of this side of Emily behind the scenes, where she just refused to acknowledge or believe anything he said to her off camera. I don't particularly like Brennan either, but after this, I would hang out with him a million times before I would spend any time with Emily.
  20. Danielle has turned into a little horndog, and no, I'm not slut shaming her. She just seems super uninhibited since her breakup with her fiancé. And I just want to say I don't blame balloon guy for showing more interest in her than Gabby. Gabby acts so stuck up and doesn't know how to flirt and be more engaging. It was cringeworthy seeing her interaction with him.
  21. Which is the worst? -Sandoval’s “singing” -Sandoval’s “dancing” -Sandoval’s “crying”
  22. I was thinking the same thing, particularly when Manny mentioned the cost of just one of his ingredients- the beef. The team needs to take into consideration that the meat and fish portions may need extra money. And, it wasn't okay for Danny to get only $75 and just say, "We'll help you out." They should have reevaluated right then and there. Hopefully, they have learned something about budget before doing additional team challenges or Restaurant Wars. I remember during the last team challenge, one team had a better plan for purchasing ingredients- they cross checked ahead of time who had duplicate ingredients and made sure only one person bought them.
  23. I was more focused on how much of an ex-boyfriend the ex-boyfriend/father of the younger two was and whether or not he was in the picture at all, considering how she portrayed a clear division versus the three older children that weren't coming with her and the two younger ones that were.
  24. Yes, Cal is IN! Go Bears!
  25. So Ariana is justifiably boasting/gloating that Tom should have agreed to sell the house back in March 2023. Ariana would have been out of the house a long time ago. But it does seem that she and her lawyer took their sweet time sending a counteroffer, no? I can understand due diligence requiring one or two weeks, but not two-plus months. I have no idea what interest rates were back in March, compared to August.
  26. I pegged Fred Armisen and Eugene Mirman immediately but not Mark McKinney, which I should have since peach was essentially his Chicken Lady voice. Another horrifying story. So glad that kid with cerebral palsy got his Medicaid back but what in the ever living fuck? I'm so sick of out of touch politicians believing they get to handpick who's deserving of health care.
  1. Load more activity