Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Oh my gosh, how many seasons is she into the show now with her Emmys behind her and she still is so hyped for the entire show? I find it incredibly annoying. It seems like she’s yelling the whole time. And it feels forced and fake and phony. I agree with the post that said that she should go back to news reporting . Unwatchable for me.
  3. All of the Balance of Nature commercials annoy me, but the one with the dentist really ticks me off. Honestly, in 20 years we're probably going to find out it's mostly made up of amphetamines.
  4. I thought she waited for the Chinless Wonder to leave on some extended trip or whatever, packed the baby and her belongings and ran - at least that's what she was claiming on one of those "specials" relating to either Randall or the Scandal (poetry unintended).
  5. As others have stated, this was something Storm was able to do in the original show as well. We saw it in the pilot, at the mall where Storm and Rogue were shopping and the Sentinels who were hunting Jubilee, punched their way in, Storm stretched out her hand and the outfit she was wearing turned into her White X-Man uniform.
  6. There was once a bear in the woods who supposedly sampled Sheila’s goods He ate all but a toe But wouldn’t you know The situation was entirely misunderstood P.S. Ten. Toes.
  7. A "possible" list from the Reddit board: Julissa Garcia Think she definitely would make the team if she did. Charly Barby - she tried out last year, think she has a good chance of making it this year Darah Haidet -the blond on fire here: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C52PTqsgWFE/?igsh=eHNjcHI5NHR5aTI2 Brittany LoGrasso Trinity T Miles I would be shocked if she didn’t make the team Abby Summers Melanie Montalvo - cute,love her a little concerned about her power. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5Fh-EgAeTR/?igsh=cGp4Ym9yc3lhdWw3 Alison Khong I really hope she does. Adorable. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3BMllButNc/?igsh=MWQyczNmbXJiNXptaQ== Kinsy Smith Michelle Siemienowski https://www.instagram.com/reel/C41CXlEggrI/?igsh=MTB0MXFoM2dnd2ZnNw== Lauren Ligon https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4WpBG-upOJ/?igsh=MXF3ZDVldTZhanNucw== Brittany-former AAIA, Melanie-current AAIA. Lauren Ligion former TCC.
  8. I think they did say they had footage of the BMW leaving the scene from a camera on another building.
  9. I noticed that we got new writers in the 10th season after Patrick came back; or were they hired during the Dream Season? Anyway, I remember stating this when this was a single thread and mashed up with that INSULT of a Continuation, that the Dream actually didn't happen until the morning after. So. Show totally dropped how Katherine framed Jenna, and was stalking Bobby. She was outside of Pam's house that night. Yet, we don't see or hear from her until season 10 when she comes to see Bobby in the hospital in Widow's Weeds. I guess that statute of limitations ran out on her jumping bail under the attempted murder one charge? Which, well Polanski. Ahem. So another thing that had me rolling my eyes in the early shows of season 11 was Charlie's sullen attitude about Lucas and the living arrangement with Ray. Like her classmates weren't accusing Jenna of being pregnant with Bobby's baby before she gave birth? There was NOTHING about her being bullied then, eh? Yeah, yeah, plot point to have Ray propose. And again, I know it's just plot point, but for me, laziness regarding the series finale. Look, Nick came into Sue Ellen's life because she owned Valentine, so there is no way their paths would have crossed had she never met and married JR, because he life would have gone to marrying another Rich Texan. So having Scalia show up as her lover? husband? just made me roll my eyes. I don't doubt she wouldn't have turned into a drunk; I laughed that Kristin turned into some con artist. But I also rolled my eyes that Valene was some rich business woman. Her being dirt poor had nothing to do with JR's being born or existing. It was just an insulting way to end the show, which indeed, was an end of an era, as my local news reporters stated during the 11:00 o'clock news after the finale. And I read recently that Patrick HATED how they ended the show. But back to 11. Obviously, they knew about Victoria's doppelgänger. And she did have chemistry with Patrick. So why not just recast her as Pam? Or more realistically, since Pam pretty much blew up in the car, just recast another actress a la Steven Carrington from Dynasty when they recast with Jack Coleman? But nooooo. They had to have the semi-stalker real estate agent dress up as Pam to get in Bobby's pants, and then show up again AS Pam, when Cliff found her, only to have her tell him she fell in wuv with her doctor, because the easy and LAZY thing to do was to have her dying of some unnamed disease. Of course.
  10. Going back and remembering the young Janey origin story was young Vanessa in the navy instead of the USAF they have set up a story where the actress has to deal on screen with the trauma of her mother trading up and dropping Vanessa off with her father and ghosting her. Vanessa Lachey must have asked for this story line so which way does she want to go with the story?
  11. Just listened to the newest Taylor Swift album that dropped (decided to go with the simple, not extended/deluxe version on Spotify). The songs that stood out the most in her album for me was Fortnight, Florida, Guilty as Sin, Whose Afraid of Little Old Me? & Cara Bow. However, most of the album sounds exactly the same. I guess, she has been consistent with this ever since her third album, I guess? Overall, from first listening I'd rate it 6.9 out of 10. So, actually on par with her best albums for me (1989 (Deluxe Edition) [6.9 out of 10 as well for me] & Folklore (Deluxe Version) [7.1 out of 10 this one].
  12. An at-will employee can be terminated for any reason or no reason at all. There would only be unlawful termination (and basis for a suit) if the employee was fired because their employee asked them to do something illegal in the course of their job. At will works both ways, too. Daniel could have left anytime he wanted. Which brings me to: Amen. I'm sure it was all unicorns and roses when they started this, but the honeymoon is definitely over. Danny should have quit as soon as he and Heather bumped uglies and then negotiated what he could take with him. It's time for Tucker and Audra to swoop in on a takeover.
  13. I love pork tonkatsu. I think it's because the traditional katsu sauce is so assertive. I'm addicted to it. I can see why they used chicken though. Pork is really easy to turn into shoe leather.
  14. You can look at previous versions of the website on archive.org (an incredibly useful tool these days). It appears (and we of course have to account for the fact that a website is an advertising tool) that a guy started the business at least 10 years ago (he's the "founder" on the current website) as what looks like a one-man shop fixing carbon fiber bike frames. There was another guy working there for a little bit, and then more recently Cameron shows up on the website as an "engineer" (he has a master's degree in composite engineering). And then later Cameron is listed as "Engineer and Co-Owner." The shop has always been "by appointment only," which is not uncommon for businesses like this. You contact them to let them know you need your carbon fiber bike frame fixed because you don't want to spend $2,000-$5,000+ on a new one, and they'll arrange for you to drop it off or, more often, you ship it to them.
  15. ‘FBI’ Showrunner Rick Eid Stepping Down; Key Member Of Dick Wolf’s Team Will Remain Executive Producer On CBS Series
  16. I don't like participation trophies nor do I necessarily like being told that I like "cheating." I found Danny's strategy VERY competitive and it helped Amber & Vinny's navigation problems as well. It made both teams far stronger and more competitive then just going it alone on this longer, mega-leg. And it worked brilliantly too. There is always more than one single way to compete. It isn't a track meet alone. It involves strategy too. Sometimes bullpen games are better than sticking in your fifth starter after all. And yeah I hope Bertram and Elise do listen to ALL fans and know a lot of us love alliances like this too and appreciate the beauty of them. Danny had already done a lopsided amount of Roadblocks and forming that alliance for the megaleg was in part so his Mom could get some of hers' out of the way while using the alliance to stave off elimination. It worked perfectly. And who knows what Roadbocks could be ahead. Far more physical ones than running around on half a soccer field. Actually she knew Danny was her navigator for this leg and after the horror of Vinny endlessly alternating between screaming at her and being passive aggressive toward her over directions leg after lag I don't blame her for near hysterics at the thought of having to go through the rest of the leg with this nightmare happening again to her if Danny and his Mom were left behind. Like other posters said, she and Vinny would still be lost somewhere in South America to this very day if left to their own lack of navigational skills.
  17. I was paraphrasing her words from this episode.
  18. I get that cult figures are inexplicable, but I'm supposed to believe some skinny, blank-eyed, dirty, middle-aged, balding kidnapping tweaker can just stare at young women and transfix them into wanting to run away with him? Really? Messianic complex, my ass. This show used to try. Remember when there were psychiatrists who'd take some time to actually talk to the perp and diagnose them?
  19. Apr 19 / 24 Time jump to 1932...
  20. I watched "The Ceremony" yesterday, about a Jewish family relocating from Germany to Walton's Mountain. The son, who was turning 13, was upset because he wasn't going to have a Bar Mitzvah. All I could think was, I hope Ike Godsey doesn't sell Boggle at his general store.
  21. Director Jon Huertas and Justin Hartley on the set of ‘Tracker’ episode 9. Justin Hartley, Gavin Russo and director Jon Huertas on the set of episode 9.
  22. Finn could be shirtless forever and Hope can show her boobs and they still won't generate ANY heat! Clothes or lack thereof does not make chemistry! Stop it show. The show needs another excuse..Poor Kelly is being set up to be the most forgetful kid and WHY would Hope have Kelly's goggles. She coulda just said she was checking in... Also TEN TOES!!
  23. Yes, @Katie111 , I noticed what a disaster the “Pink Power Struggles” room was. There was an open styrofoam half-eaten salad container on a chair. Yuck. My teenage nieces are neater than this.
  24. Kayko & Jack stand out because they seem to be the only happy individuals having fun with Idol. Everyone is different shades of bleak (or their doing Gospel for the Lord).. Really annoyed that America voted Kaibrienne through. Exhibit #9,342 why we need someone with Simon's perspective (or even KP in her early seasons) on the judge's panel. If you can't make it through a song, either pick a different (less emotional) song or get off of this show. Obviously the WC's were mostly done to bring some "balance" to the Top 14. Still annoyed that Abi did MCR and didn't give any nods to how Black Parade should sound. Triston just depresses me. I mean clearly the kid is scarred for life from being homeless and growing up basically on the streets. He's also a dead-ringer (vocally) for the country singer Tracy Lawrence which is always a little jarring. Emmy still seems terrified, and yet her vocals seem to get stronger the farther she makes it in the competition. I do hope the producers force her & Kayko to do some covers and not use originals every single week. Roman is so OTT it's ridiculous. For me, for you it's harder to watch him than it is Jack & his bizarre facial contortions. Sad for Ajii, but I was worried that the Audioslave song was the absolute wrong choice. Really nobody should be coming within 40 miles of trying a Chris Cornell vocal on this show. Will is probably your winner, although I do think both Mia & Makenna could push him all the way to the final. Julia was definitely better than her previous two songs but I'm still not a major fan.. Good riddance, Jennifer and your horribly unpleasant voice. Stick to writing songs for other people & you'll have a very productive career behind the scenes.
  25. I know we wanted JG to drop his ridiculous corporate intrigues storylines, but now it's even more clear since he's moved on to this narrative of "frayed family lines," how 2 dimensional he has let these characters become. Consumed by the villainy of Jordan and her kidnappings at present would be Jack, Kyle, Diane, Summer, Phyllis, Nick, Victoria, Cole, Nikki, Victor, and Michael. Who is managing all the corporate threats to Newman Enterprises or Jabot now? Adam is currently enmeshed in Connor's OCD treatment, and Ashley has gone over the falls with her DID. Now, exactly what "supporting" staff have we ever seen interacting with the principals in either of the businesses, that would allow viewers to think things are being managed in everyone's absence? On top of all that, is the force feeding of Claire's character arc on the audience, in addition to expecting a suspension of disbelief and acceptance of all of Harrison's new "faux family," seemingly erasing the fact of his biological mother, Tara Locke. As for the powers of Jordan, they have strained all of my credulity. The comings and goings of two elite families being so accessible on a 24 hour basis to only one person is just nonsensical. Hope JG has had the good sense to have written a mole into the scripts for Jordan, to 'splain all this.
  1. Load more activity