Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It just seems like maybe he would feel like it was bigger than just work. But hell, maybe he doesn't really care that much about any of the people. I mean, clearly he doesn't lol.
  3. @surfgirl, you must not have seen the "hair". It went beyond. Like Gary Shandling said to the woman he was in bed with, "was that good for you?", then she said, "that wasn't good for anybody."
  4. I'm also glad Janine is back where her heart is, in the classroom. And I hope they let her maintain the increased self-confidence and updated clothing style they've let her move into. She's assuming a more sophisticated but still fun look, so I hope they let her keep it. Now we just need to get her & Gregory on track.
  5. ^ I understand your viewpoint however, we make fun of other characters on the show all the time. Isn't that disrespectful? I have never seen a complaint. I will not comment any further on this.
  6. I'm glad that Nicky and Alex are staying as I like them both, but I have no idea why. Was it really too close to call? They didn't want to get rid of either of them after they had so many good bakes? What is going to happen next? The judges were really picky about those gorgeous bakes, but we're almost to the finale so I guess that makes sense. Tiramisu that feels dry sounds not very appealing, that was a criticism that I certainly got. Alex's plumes certainly looked good, I would have tried it. I enjoy a weird mix of flavors, and clearly the show likes them too considering the crazy challenges they are always throwing at them.
  7. Our angel, Emily, says that having hate is a good thing. 😇Claire seemed a bit angry at Lauren for possibly snagging her man. The men looked defeated.
  8. Carey

The NBA

Meh. Both Philadelphia & Los Angeles had several chances to win the game with margin for error AND a case where a bad call/no-call would've been irrelevant. I've said forever that winning by as much as possible is okay because if you don't, you might not win at all
  9. I would give her kudos if she said all that! Can't stand these "non-judgmental" family members. Dannnielle better get in there before the marriage and let her know - she has Natalia's number even if N. won't return her messages! I'm wondering if cancer guy thinks he's "making sure his wife is cared for" by earning some TLC bucks pretending to be seeking a sister wife! Also - I thought The Thinker's women didn't sleep with each other - they just married each other to keep peace in the house since no one will be jealous of the one who gets to marry him! 😄. I thought they said that last year.
  10. I can’t see Gerry relaxing this way… https://people.com/golden-bachelor-theresa-nist-reveals-source-of-joy-in-life-following-gerry-turner-divorce-8637824
  11. Isn't the whole point of these housewives shows to show conflict and to verbally spar? Candiace is good at it. There have been, in my opinion, worse things said on this show than calling someone vermin. Karen called Gizelle a broken whore from Hampton University. Ashley asked G if he had Alzheimers (even more vile now with his new diagnosis). Deborah clearly came looking for a moment. I'm glad that Mia also told that Deborah also came to her looking for a moment. Deborah's anger is when Candiace didn't give her the moment and went to ignore her. If ignoring someone and turning away to continue to have a good time is inciting physical violence, this show is doomed.
  12. While I loathe the character of Aunt Mamie - because she is now written as an overbearing caricature of a corporate baddie with no prior corporate expertise (see Y&R history) - I would never make disparaging comments about a woman of color's hair and how she may or may not choose to wear her hair in styles that are popular to her ethnicity. That's common sense 101.
  13. Having watched most of (maybe all?) of the episodes, especially the ones in Africa whenever one of the survivalists is sitting alone at night in their shelter worried about the wildlife noises nearby I’ve wondered about the mindset of these people when they say “I want to continue” especially after their partner taps. Sitting in the comfort of my home watching this I know they’ll be okay because Discovery isn’t going to broadcast an episode of a show that resulted in someone’s death. As for last Sunday’s episode, I don’t recall any other time where a professional athlete was on the show. I guess he really didn’t think the whole thing through before signing up. At the start he mentioned how he enjoyed being naked so that might have been what interested him in doing the challenge, lol. The woman (don’t remember her name) likely had a thorough understanding of what she was getting into and would experience since her wife did the 21 days a while back.
  14. I think he loved Rachel and Lala, but not Kristen. He was upset when he realized that Ally doesn't have the same intensity of feelings for him as he does for her, and that she doesn't want to have kids any time soon. She went to the west Valley bar he was performing at as a DJ to meet him, and try to get on the show. I don't think he supported his whole family in his early 20s because he was a minor cast member for a long time, working as a busser at Sur, so he was earning very little. I think that he earns more the last few seasons only, and since he started having more serious DJ gigs.
  15. This was a fun episode but I'm not sure I can concur about the Doc and Parker. The track record for love interests/partners/spouses on this show is so atrocious I feel compelled to warn her off. I once saw a surgeon who had managed to mangle one of his fingers while skiing (nothing serious as it turned out), guy had a major meltdown. Doc Clara was surprisingly chipper despite her broken wrist. But maybe that was the pain meds, Parker's character or her just being badass.
  16. Sandoval said he paid for all the bills when she not was paying her portion, so they were sued for foreclosure, etc.
  17. There were 31 bags collected from the back yard, many were beer cans. The following night 28 bags of trash, a lot beer cans were washed or blown into a creek, and the Department of Environmental Services fined the defendant for that. I think the defendant should have been able to keep every penny because he had to clean up mountains of trash, and was fined too.
  18. Considering the way Fraser was treated by the awful Sandy last season, I’m surprised he’s being such a diva. I remember Kate helping the chef with the beard when he was struggling. There’s no reason for fraser not help this chef rather than complain about his anxiety looking at the mess.
  19. Schwartz's new girlfriend told him he was so hot in TomTom! 🤣
  20. lasu

The Valley

I think this was a set up, honestly. I think Danny might be taking one for the team, and looking bad, because I think she wanted to come home. I could be completely wrong, and if she did actually want to stay and wasn't complicit, then yes, he's a complete asshole. But, didn't she just go off to do something for Miss USA overnight and he was fine? When they were talking, she didn't seem like she had any resentment or animosity towards him or his support. I honestly hope they address this one way or another at some point so I can decide if he's an ass or not!
  21. Was it 31 bags of beer cans? I thought maybe it was if they were so light the wind blew them into the canal. I see why the brother cannot handle his own affairs. I couldn't either if I guzzled beer day in and day out.
  22. If you are satire you don't have to hold to the rules of your universe as tightly, as long as deviating from them serves the satire. In that sense it's a bit easier. But on the other hand, if you are satire, you actually have to be funny and being funny is hard. Not necessarily laughoutloud-funny, but at least amusing-funny. I also very much disagree with your statement that Fallout isn't trying. I think it tried and succeeded at a lot of things. Counterpoint: Elon Musk.
  23. Monique complained plenty. So did Debra. Monique had nothing to lose? I mean, really, at the end of the day, one is criminal behavior and one isn't. Of course running my mouth could get me knocked upside the head, because there are criminals. I also lock my doors because of criminals, but if I leave my door unlocked (legally allowed action), I do not deserve to have my house broken into (criminal action). Monique's actions were criminal - Candiace's were not. I consider Candiace's actions (while often incredibly childish) to be more more mature than Monique's.
  1. Load more activity