Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Not a bad episode considering it was obvious that the twins would be eliminated.
  3. I wondered how she even kept track of all that! I had the same issue with bloodwork, but the Vitamin D supplements did work for me.
  4. I wouldn't be surprised if once they finally found the airport, they had to wander around the concourse for days looking for their gate then realized their flight was long gone and then couldn't find their way back through security to get reticketed. Like Tom Hanks in The Terminal, they are now destined to live in the airport indefinitely.
  5. mlp

The Dish With Kish

I've really enjoyed these little shows. I'm sure there's a general format and things they have to cover but the atmosphere comes off as largely unscripted. I've also enjoyed the peeks backstage. Kristen is doing great.
  6. First of all...Lilah should NEVER have been placed in a dance class with older girls. She's a toddler! When my daughter was 4 we enrolled her in a beginners introduction to dance for 4-5 year olds. It was a preschool oriented class with the county rec center and it was great. No way that poor little girl should have been in a program like that. She was set up for failure. Zach and Tori treat Lilah like a second class citizen...she's to be laughed at, ridiculed for her phyical shortcomings and stumbles and falls. Jackson is still the King and Golden Boy...he pushes Lilah down and doesn't get disciplined...he's a part of the critiquing Lilah and he always has to be praised for everything he does. It's sad and pathetic.
  7. Send it to Jill Rod she loves stuff. Pack rat Jill. The one who doesn’t wear deodorant? And cheap aka never pays you? IMO this forum is done and don’t expect an answer/explanation!
  8. Jill promoted deodorant that doesn’t work. On vigorous days she uses antiperspirant. She sadly didn’t apply the deodorant to her gahdly/mahdest pits. She was wearing a fetching blouse and baseball bonnet indoors. Also antiperspirant causes cancer sooo. I guess Jill goes for mammograms.
  9. You can really see how he hurt himself. He was lucky his injuries weren't worse.
  10. I have not seen this episode yet, but I agree with you. I think it is a good thing when people feel confident about their bodies. If they want to take lingerie pics, I'm all for it. I mean, if you are 400 lbs, gstrings are probably not your look, but everybody should get to look good in lingerie, no matter what the body type. I do think they should realize what looks good or bad on their bodies- both the men and the woman. Becca didnt look good this season, just because she didnt put anything into it, like she did on Keisha's show. Mindy wasnt overweight, but she wore non-flattering attire. Gina dressed like weird towards the beginning of the season, but that might have been because she lost her real clothes. Michael, the liar from the other season, dressed like total shit- like wife-beaters. Cameron dressed dorky instead of sharp. This season's Michael is in his own category. But at least he put some thought into it, even if everything clashes. Id hire a stylist and have every outfit picked out before I went on this show. If posing in lingerie makes them happy, I am all for it.
  11. I think I only watched like five or six episodes of this final season. Clark's got some nerve giving Chloe attitude for "turning her back" on him, when just last season, he turned his back on her after Davis killed Henry. The show runners just DECIMATED that friendship, to make way for Lois and Clark. Theme: darkness, darkness, darkness, darkness, darkness. Me: STFU! STFU! STFU! Clark was such a jackdaw this season. As if growing and moving on, meant he had to cut off his ties with the town he grew up in, the memories of his father who raised him, in order to become Superman? Really? REALLY???? Selling the farm? Where was Connor gonna live, huh? After he'd just enrolled him at Smallville High? Asshole. Oooh, dark smoke...I'm sooooooo Scared! NOT. That was the most pathetic Darkseid I have ever seen. EVUHL Lionel is BACK! But that horrid beard! Clark Luthor was a cold-blooded murderer, but he can be redeemed? Really? I won't lie, got the goose bumplies when I saw Michael Rosenbaum as Lex again. And look--AI Jor-El telling Clark it was Jonathan and Martha's love, compassion, and upbringing that made him the hero he's become, when in season two, it first speaks, it tells Clark, to leave them, they've done their job, and it's time to move on from the stupid humans. I still laugh so hard it took another seven years before Clark and Lois get married. At the time, I felt cheated and in the finale, they should have married. Bait and Switch, y'all! But yes, yes, John Williams' score and music to the original and BESTEST Supes still gets to me. Even though it's UNEARNED.
  12. FYP. The B&B writers still live in pre-womens’ lib 20th century.
  13. I did a 56 story stair climb for charity once. They had rest stations set up for us every 10 stories, and I took advantage of every one of them. I finished in 38 minutes and was pretty please with myself until I saw the news coverage of the event on TV that night. A 68 year old woman carrying her oxygen tank up the stairs beat me by 6 minutes. I still haven't gotten over the humiliation.
  14. Something that stood out to me was how gracious the chefs were in responding to the judges, including addressing them as "chef". And how nice they were to each other.
  15. Accents? That made me laugh because I live about 200 miles south of Milwaukee and they sound perfectly normal to me. It reminded me of when Jeff Mauro first came on the scene at FN and people were complaining about his awful Chicago accent which I didn't notice unless I looked for it. It also reminded me that, when I first moved to the Midwest from Buffalo, the locals thought I had a terrible accent. I guess you notice what you're not used to. Yes. Their jingle for years was "Miller High Life, the champagne of bottled beers." I toured the brewery years ago and the pipes and machinery several stories high were kind of awesome. And they gave us free beer at the end. :) I don't like Amanda. Apparently Charly is brighter than he looks. I like Michelle. The rest of them are still in a "to be determined" category. I don't even have most of their names straight yet.
  16. Stephanie correcting herself from "Chef" to "Kristen" because Kristen is uncomfortable with her best friend calling her "Chef" was a nice little glimpse into their relationship. Amar had me from hello when he said there's no reason to cook with hops unless you're competing on Top Chef. I liked their exchange about if you just nibble on hops, it tastes like dry beer, and maybe dry beer never caught on for a reason. I like the relaxed vibe of this, like how they'll just walk backstage and grab something. And the little tidbits we get as the chefs chat, such as Kristen being so intimidated by the NDA she didn't even ask anyone for advice. Marcel drives me batty, but I'm hoping that within this fun format, I can handle him for 15 minutes next week.
  17. @shapeshifter Cheddar cheese is a high protein food so your love of grilled cheese sandwiches should help you find protein instead of powder options. Also, lentils and peanut butter are high protein options.
  18. Yes, he was. And as they were discussing it, I was really hoping somebody would point out that while glitter bombing the new guy would be quite satisfying they would also be catching Violet with it at the same time and she doesn’t deserve that.
  19. It's worse @Irate Panda They laugh when she falls, refuse to comfort her, constantly degrade her, cite the amazing things Jackson does, and refuse to acknowledge she has a severe language acquisition delay. Awful people.
  20. Do you have MLB Network? Unless you're talking streaming.
  21. Aaaaaand heeeeere's the flipping of the switch! Gone is the arrogant, grating, would be reporter who became a reporter to get the best stories by sleeping with her editor Lois Lane, and in her place is a character that matches up with the comics. But I will never, ever, ever, believe that both Clark and Lois, college fucking drop outs, managed to get hired at The Daily Planet. The only episodes worth rewatching for me is the return of Martha Kent as The Red Queen (Annette was ROCKING those heels and she's got gorgeous legs!), and the two parter of "Absolute Justice" where we meet the JSA (Justice Society of America). Of course it was good-Geoff Johns wrote them. And Tom directed the second part, which explains he was barely in it. The speculation on TWoP was that they couldn't get Batman, so they got Carter Hall/Hawk Man to be the leader; while I love Michael Shanks (YUM), he was doing the Christopher Nolan grating impersonation of Batman. Loved Pamela Grier as Amanda "The Wall" Waller an her not even blinking when Icicle Junior tried to freeze her, and her "I grew up in Chicago" (or maybe it was "I'm from") had me rolling. Britt Irvin, who played Stargirl would have made a better Kara/Supergirl.
  22. When discussing the Oprah special a week or so ago, Whoopi said that she and Sunny are on Mounjaro
  23. And away we go… Today 16 GC women have arrived on the remote Lake Superior island where they will participate in the GC Woman Most Likely to Survive 2024 Bracket. CBS producers developed the new reality/competition/game show, which is a combination of Survivor, Big Brother, and the Price is Right. The show’s grand prize will be $1M, which the winner can either keep for themselves or donate to charity. Each woman has a large travel/weekender backpack and they have already filled it with clothes, shoes, makeup, and other items for the stay. The producers also gave each contestant a smart ring, which will allow them to keep track of where everyone is. (But wait there's more ☺️)
  24. was he the one that made the "three olive" thing? I definitely thought that was designed to look good more than taste good.
  25. I don't think she is his POA and she did say that she would talk to Sonny and Olivia about it, so the decision was probably going to be made by the three of them together. That said, I'm just struggling over Sam's grief for Dante because we barely saw their relationship on screen. When she says come back to me, I'm like I guess?? But I did like her concern for Rocco having two parents in long term care facilities. I wish Elizabeth hadn't arrived when she did. I wish Kristina had popped Joss in the mouth because it would have been fun. The scene with Drew, Olivia and Alexis about Nina was unnecessary.
  1. Load more activity