Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Honey

S04.E08: Nowhere to Run

Lidia's dress was a light purple color on my TV.
  3. I’m really beginning to think Lu is in LaLa Land. She does what she wants without regard to others, isn’t a helper, really thinks she’s great as an entertainer, and doesn’t have feelings for the unfortunate. Two men have left HER, and there doesn’t seem to be another in the horizon. She really must be a bitch, with a phony smile. I’m disappointed.
  4. Mrs. Hanson

I agree. I have never been a "Right Fighter" - heck I will admit to something just to move on and move forward. Even in my 20's I was this way. Just get over it, people!! But all of these people are so obsessed with being right and being "respected" while showing no respect to anyone else! I wanted to engage in a drinking game every time Jay or Ashley told each other to "F*&k off" or said the word "f*#k" or anyone in the Chantal/Pedro drama said the word "respect" or "disrespect" but I would have been passed out long before the show ended. I agree with the poster who said it would benefit Chantal to see that how she is in the DR now, for a few days, is how Pedro is in the US every damn day. Chantal, would you want to go to his mom's house for a family dinner? No, that is why Pedro did not want to attend Thanksgiving. Get it?
  5. Stacey1014

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jedidiah, Jeremiah and Jason

I’ll cut Jana a little slack. As the oldest girl with a twin and older brother, maybe she participated a bit in the home repair projects growing up. Maybe she showed an interest in home decorating/repairs and that became their “thing”, something that he didn’t have as much in common with the other kids.
  6. monicageller

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

So much to unpack here. 'Your a nosey person', for starters...
  7. RandomWatcher

BB in the Media: Outside the Fishbowl

Swaggy is now in a Twitter feud with BB 15's Amanda
  8. I personally like Kelsey, but I think she got used to the rich lifestyle and things like $500 candles don't affect her. I saw the registry months back when I was trying to find her wedding website, but it's locked down.
  9. There's an obvious troll going on guys, just ignore them
  10. Lemur

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

No fence and the kids are still wearing those froghopper things. TEACH YOUR KIDS TO SWIM IF YOU HAVE A POOL. (I think I post this once a year at the start of the summer. I live at the Shore. The twilight rescue calls haven't started yet, but it hasn't been overly warm either.) Don't you just love it when unreformed and unrepentant criminals like Jenelle try to act all pious? It's just more proof that irony is a far more difficult concept that many people admit. I honestly hope that her kids see their mother for what she is and what she was and decide that nah, that's not them. Right?! Well, she probably will be, like a bad nightmare or a ghost. David will be long-gone, off to someone younger and dumber he can breed with.
  11. Kellyee

I will join Team Andrei when Andrei stops relying on his father-in-law's money and gets a damn job and pulls his own weight. You can't take with one hand and slap with the other. Even Libby's job is being financed by her dad. If they want to do their own thing, then do it. Start by paying back the Dad for the apartment security deposit. Until then, Andrei needs to shut it. Without that baby shower, they would putting their daughter in a dresser drawer to sleep ala Little House on the Prairie. And they'd be homeless. Libby's sisters are rather horrid, but Libby and Andrei are moochers to the core. Andrei could have taken that trucking job until he found something else. He is choosing to sit on his ass.
  12. Booney

Who is... James Holzhauer?

Saw a news story this morning about James replying to a 5-year-old who wrote him a letter. Cool story: https://www.localsyr.com/amp/news/local-news/5-year-old-from-wny-receives-reply-letter-from-former-jeopardy-champ-james-holzhauer/2080630178
  13. jeansheridan

S02.E02: Tell Tale Hearts

She only told him because of Chloe. All last season she protected him from that truth. But the moment the word "assault" came up and she knows Chloe is talking, what can you do? It's like kids exchanging horrifically bad birth control advice. You can only counter bad information with correct information. I still wish we had heard her explaination. I am not sure David E. Kelly knew how to write it. But just like explaining sex or good touch/bad touch or death, there has to be a way to cover an assault. Maybe not full on rape, but he knows what bullying looks like.
  14. Khondabi said that picture was on a recent trip to Miami wearing the GILI pants. She said she ate like a king and still felt comfortable in those pants. How cute. Graver also expressed to Khondabi how much she loved Albierti and was going to 7:30am spin class today and was going to wear one of the Graver pants to spin class but not sure which ones!?
  15. Vixenstud

The Real Housewives Of Potomac

See I think this is one of those rare cases where Candiace is right for the entirely wrong reasons. She is spot on that her commenting on whether Ashley really wants to have a baby is no different than Ashley's speculation that Monique was in an accident because she was a drunk. Both of them observed something, then made a huge assumption based upon that observation. And she is also right that Ashley does this on a regular so she should be the last to complain. I say go Candiace, go! Beside Ashley going after Monique with her drinking, she was also on Karen’s ass about her financial issues so no, I don’t feel one bit sorry for all the karma’s she is getting….I will say that I felt for her and Michael as they discussed late baby Darby. My problem with Candiace was her telling of all people Gizzard about Monique's comments on Katie. Turns out on WWHN she did see the error of her dumb ways, 'cause you know this is coming out soon. Shirley, Shirley….heiffa, the only reason you are pro-Monique is because of Chris. Monique is a better person than I am ‘cause I’d be giving her constant side-eye and I’d still be holding a grudge. She’s the black Marie Barone and I’m glad Chris stood up for his wife. Lawd yes! She's as stupid as they come and I just cain't with Beaky Buzzard anymore. That house had better look like a fucking palace when they are through, it should have been done by now. I like White Chris....UO, but so what.
  16. Next weekend's comic cons (updated, with schedules)... Code 8 premiere, June 20, 2019 (Sydney, AU) Stephen Amell https://www.facebook.com/pg/Code8Movie/events/?ref=page_internal -Thu. (6/20) at 7:00pm - Red Carpet Event-Sydney Supanova Sydney, June 21-23, 2019 (AU) Stephen Amell and David Ramsey (also Robbie Amell and Italia Ricci) https://www.supanova.com.au/events/sydney-2019/guests/ Event Programme -Fri. (6/21) at 5:00pm - Arrowverse: Stephen Amell, Robbie Amell, David Ramsey and Italia Ricci -Fri. (6/21) at 6:00pm - Supanova Supa-Star Showcase -Fri. (6/21) at 7:45pm - Shoot Arrows with Arrow (group archery event with Stephen Amell) -Sat. (6/22) at 2:30pm - Stephen Amell and David Ramsey -Sun. (6/23) at 1:00pm - Robbie Amell and Italia Ricci Smallville Comic Con, June 22-23, 2019 (Smallville/Hutchinson, KS) (Brandon Routh) http://smallvillecomiccon.com/guests Program -Sat. (6/22) at 1:00pm - Brandon Routh Q&A
  17. I feel sorry for Sarah that she doesn't understand the concept of self-care and spending time away from your spouse/children. Adults are allowed to have other interests that do not involve the family. In fact, a healthy marriage requires this. Spending every second with each other does not strengthen a marriage/family but can be the cause of marital discord. I don't know that much about the Maxwell family, but why would you want your wife to continue to have children if she suffered from post-partum depression? Does Steve really think that this was the devil working on the Mrs. instead of God telling them to slow their roll? Steve sacrificed his diet????? I don't see how changing your diet after a cardiac event is a sacrifice. Obviously if Steve's diet was a factor in his heart problems, then he was not eating in moderation. The occasional cheeseburger and fries does not cause this. I seem to remember that gluttony is one of the 7 Deadlies.
  18. ghoulina

S08.E01: Walking on Eggshells

The worst part is - I don't think she meant any of it. She's just saying what she thinks will have the biggest impact on Tyler. Cate has never done any real work on herself. She's virtually the same person she was at the start of this show. No, she's worse.
  19. Guildford

Chicago PD in the Media

Ha....I guess Kim's sister should be lucky she was only drugged and raped.
  20. You can now vote in the Second Round of the 2019 Primetimer Awards - voting in this round ends on June 21 (then winners/runoff vote will be announced on June 24)... https://forums.primetimer.com/forum/3310-annual-awards-show-the-primetimers/ Only one Arrow nom survived to this round - in the following category: Please Die in the Season Finale: Least Entertaining Villain - Arrow: Ricardo Diaz
  21. stormy

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Stuffed is the perfect description. The car ride reminds me of Jerry Seinfeld. Maybe he can do that with all 20 Democrats stuffed into a van.
  22. misgabi13

Masterchef (AU)

We will have to wait and see. It was the 'Craw' bit that did it for me! LOL
  23. Why yes, just like there are no gay people in the fashion industry in LA.
  24. jeansheridan

S02.E02: Tell Tale Hearts

This is fair. I think I may be a bit like him. I mean, if I ask a few times and don't get an answer, I would give a person space. And it seems like he has been asking for advice. Maybe he should talk to the new teacher? Is there anything cuter than a tall dude sitting on the floor surrounded by kiddos? Nope. If he's unattached Jane needs to get her tush in there.
  25. andromeda331

Law & Order

Nora's my least favorite because she was so weak, always seemed so shocked that they were charging criminals and way too soft on murderers while never really seeming to carry her shock to the crimes they committed or feeling sorry for the victims and their families. If they kept her the way she was in the episode where she ends up choosing the death penalty for the boy who murdered the Chinese delivery man then she would have been more interesting. She was against it personally, she looked through the law books to find a solution, and listened to reports and Jack on the murderer before realizing the murderer did deserve the death penalty. That really was her best episode and made her so interesting. She listened to all the facts and research the law herself before making her decision. Had they done that with her in every episode or most of them. she would have been a great DA and she probably would be higher on my list. I was happy that Serena was fired. But really she should have been fired at the end of Smoke after defending the parents who let their son be molested for money. Not only is that disgusting and horrifying, that's not someone you want prosecuting child molesters. There were other episodes that made more sense for her to be fired. I don't like her in last episode mostly because she was right for the wrong reasons. After talking to all his friends and family, Serena decided he couldn't have committed the crime based on what they said and how they spoke of him. But so many friends and family do say that when their friend/love one is arrested but that doesn't mean their still not a murderer. But I'm not sure that was a reason for her to be fired.
  1. Load more activity