Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Also in the previous season she “married” the whole family in a weird ceremony they had. Nick wore a flashy suit.
  3. Does this happen more often than we know, but gets cut? Regardless, I'm surprised it was left in. There was a choppiness to what we did get. I don't gamble (it makes me anxious), but I do bet that there are sites where people are wagering how many games Alison will win.
  4. He can’t think properly without blood flowing to his skull!
  5. Archive game for me, and from that I was a little confused as to what happened with the Venice/Florence response; I'm surprised to read it's as simple as it seemed, that Ken initially accepted the wrong city. Goodness gracious, 13 TS. Congratulations to Alison on another dominant win, and thanks to her for a big laugh even just reading the archive with her Foghorn Leghorn response. If not for the TV category, I'd have only missed one in the entire first round, but I knew absolutely nothing in that one; no save by cultural osmosis this time I ran health, dictionary, and bands, got all but one in books, and missed two each in roads and people, so that was a pretty darn good DJ. But I didn't know FJ. For playing after my brain has usually retired for the night, though, I'm quite pleased.
  6. Thank you! I watched it. She's recording it from her guest house in upstate NY. She repeated herself as usual and her husband was there with her doing the cocktails. It was just like the food segment of her talk show when she did it from home during the pandemic.
  7. You've forgotten Tedi and Velma! No wonder they're always shaking their heads at their phones when talking to Carter. He has never attended the School of Law & Order either.
  8. How about if the other ghosts are watching reruns of The Nanny? Yes! I love all of this👆.
  9. She recently won an Emmy award for (IIRC) best daytime talk show so I think she's going to be around for awhile. l like her and enjoy watching when I can. She knows how to be funny without disrespecting celebs when she does the latest gossip news.
  10. No one will ever convince me that janky hammock "adds value." Likewise, that ugly, dysfunctional table abscess in the Bs' kitchen. Between that and the curved wall, they made the kitchen look small and cramped. Actually, other than the ceiling in the living room, I didn't like their kitchen/living/dining area. All the opened doors and windows during the walk-throughs made me think bugs, bugs, bugs. Aesthetically, overall, I liked the twins' house the least. And there're things I'd have to fix if I bought it - the pool, the wine cooler. I mean, I don't drink, and I'd imagine I'm not the only one in the world who doesn't, so what would I do with that space? Display my Coke bottles? But, obviously they won because of the solar panels and batteries. That was a very smart move, one I think they were planning from the start given their spending in the rooms previous. On that alone, I think they deserved the win. Based on overall design, though, I'd have given it to the guys. They did indeed elevate their game from their last season.
  11. Of course being old by TV standards means any original character integrated into the new crew will be used in a secondary, or even tertiary, role, and of course being old by TV standards means it will more likely be a man than a woman chosen for that role. And Danny Pino is presumably the most popular actor of the original group today; I haven't specifically tracked anyone's careers, but I've come across his name more than the others'. Scotty makes sense for how TV works. My point within that reality is that any potential scenario of bringing in the original squad's worst cop as some sort of wise elder to the new squad is a problem even in a limited role, so if this winds up coming to fruition with Scotty involved, they'd have to do something unexpected to get me interested; with nothing to go on yet, I can't imagine buying him having changed and setting the right tone.
  12. I think I'm glad that the twins won, even if they can be over the top obnoxious. They did go overboard with the laundry rooms, however. Paige and Mike and the Baumlers are overconfident and cocky. I wanted either the twins or the boys to win.
  13. Garrick, him blabbering on about the joy he felt as to why he proposed. Please stop trying to say your are following Gods path. And can we please start a Go fund me to get him a shirt with sleeves!
  14. Yes, Candiace was not fired. Robyn was and she's mad about it. Even the tone of the articles on BRAVO announcing their departures are different: Candiace: "Candiace Dillard Basset is taking a "break" after 6 seasons as a wife. The singer, who joined the cast in Season 3, confirmed her departure in an exclusive to PEOPLE magazine." Robyn: "Robyn Dixon is leaving RHOP. She confirmed her departure from the series on April 15, one day after the 3 part RHOP reunion concluded." Then Robyn's article spends a whole paragraph talking about Candiace leaving. Robyn's article is about what happened in the past. Candiace's article talks about what she is doing in the future. Candiace's article concludes with her thanking her fans. Robyn's article reminds us Juan got fired and is still unemployed. If BRAVO fired Candiace, why would they care if she's now pregnant and write a whole article about it? Robyn could get pregnant today and BRAVO would 100% not care. BRAVO is probably ringing Candiace's phone today to see if she would rejoin the show or talk about maybe doing a baby show.
  15. Having Goodwin buy the company was a nice twist, especially when Bob told him he was family. Still no sign of Dottie, though. A lot is happening without her around. I hope she appears in at least one of the final episodes. Same for Tunde and Olu. And of course I can't let a week go by without mentioning the show's continued avoidance of Abishola's Johns Hopkins acceptance. Hopefully they'll drop the other shoe with that too.
  16. The old show would barely be at top 20. I feel so robbed now of the journey the show took us on back then. It's obvious they are trying to create some sort of arc for Easton. My none dancer husband spotted him as the best dancer in the video of the guys, so this he's getting lost narrative is just bullshit. i guess the cuts were not unexpected I mean you have to keep the hip hop guy and the ballroom guy around so cut the contemporary dancers? I am tired I think Olivia must be pissed getting cut before Broadway week where she would have crushed. Nice to see Phillip and MacKenzie. Phillip had a massively interesting journey back in Season 5. I miss those times
  17. Today
  18. Or in the case of tomatoes (but only if they’re raw, apparently) I just roll my eyes and call Bullshit. I agree it was Lilo’s time, but it was kind of a record-scratch moment when Alfred fessed up that he doesn’t know meat temperatures. Although I guess he wasn’t far off when he told Aaron he likes them “done."
  19. Yeah, I didn't realize just HOW many of those kinds of singers there were until we got, like, a bunch of them in a row singing all these religious songs. Lots of really slow, sad song picks, too, in general. I like slow, sad songs, but it would be nice to have a little more variety, a lot of the songs were all kinda blending together after a while and sounded kinda...samey. Mind, the fact they're basically rushing through these eliminations doesn't help matters in that department, either.
  20. Heads up: Dulce will be hosting this week.
  21. I still don’t like this Tate. He looks like he is 30. Him trying to act like a teenager is hilariously bad.
  22. Lantern7

MLB Thread

Meanwhile, the Mets just reached .500 after an 0-5 start. I'd like the wind of hope keeps blowing in Citi Field. Optimism looks good on them and the fans. I should look into going soon, especially since I'm not currently working. I didn't think of going to Dwight Gooden's number retirement on Sunday, and I probably won't go for Darryl Strawberry's day. I think of the Mets back then, I think of all the squandered potential. The Eighties had nine teams win the World Series. The Mets could have run the table back then, but they only won the one title. Am I being too hard on them? Doc's ceremony was nice . . . . especially when the crowd booed when he brought up his time with the Yankees, and he had to emphasize that he'd always be a Met.
  23. So far this season, the judges have sent home the person I thought should go every week. That's never happened before. Kate seemed like a nice gal but baking under pressure just wasn't her thing. Jesse looked great in his "costume." I liked the judges' hats too. Duff looked a lot better in his than he does in that awful knit cap he often wears on other shows.
  24. That was a terrible sentence for the crimes he committed.
  25. Or worse, build a bunch of condos to rent out as AirBnBs? 😱
  26. Have you read Nine Perfect Strangers? There's a season of that on Hulu. There will be a second season at some point that, like Big Little Lies, will be an original story since season 1's end ended with the book's end.
  1. Load more activity