Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Have you ever noticed that when Tim and Veronica are providing video commentary, they are usually condescending or mocking the couples. Tim always assumes the foreign women are Gold diggers, or after a Visa/citizenship and foreign men want a work visa so they can move on.. In short,foreign fiances aren't to be trusted...
  3. Allen got himself captured so he can find out what happened to Omni-man. If Allen can't bring back Invincible, maybe he can bring back Omni-man to fight in the rebellion.
  4. tres bien

MSNBC

It's so idiotic that NBC hired Ronna considering how toxic her remarks about MSNBC and the hosts in particular have been as RNC chair. There are a slew of current and former Republicans that work for MSNBC so finding a legitimate voice on the right wouldn't have been too hard. I don't know how much she will achieve in suing but NBC will now have to sleep in the bed they made
  5. I don’t like any of the new interns and none of them hold my interest like the original MAGIC. I really can’t stand Mika and her entitled ranting all the time. Meredith is weird now; she stands around like people are only there to admire her for five minutes and then walks away. Still like Hunt, Weber and Bailey.
  6. Wow, I never knew that, I was a teen then but don't remember commercials etc. Yes, some replicas are gorgeous and that guy had many asking if they could pay for their own but I'm sure it takes a lot of time and labor. https://www.etsy.com/listing/1406152457/the-waltons-farmhouse-dollhouse-action
  7. I mean, if they bring anybody back, they should bring back housemates from the 2020 season. They deserve the chance to play a full season.
  8. On the second watching it does play like Lady Mariko was mad that she wasn't married off directly to someone of Lord Toranaga's clan, or another of the highest rank that her father held, instead of being married down to a son of a lower ranked vassal.
  9. Just came across this again. Truly a reminder that when it comes to this show to be careful what you wish for...
  10. Sure, but it’s not really a dish, it’s a sampler platter, right? When you cook a dish, flavors get mixed and new ones get developed, but here everything was cooked separately. That was actually the problem that made the twins switch back - they had no idea when to cook what so that everything would be ready at the same time. Funny how it was edited as though they said they did not know what any of those things were. I was thinking, well, you can ask someone, they will explain (“Well, kids, those little white things are rice…”). But no, the challenge for them was the timing. Speaking of kids and basics, Danny has never cooked anything before, has he? That egg he was scraping off the frying pan looked exactly like my very first attempt, at the age of 8 or 9, at cooking something on my own. Then my younger sister produced the same dish a couple years later. It’s really not intuitive to know that you need to use butter there 😛. Colombians are really fun people. I still remember the exploding cornhole game that is their national sport (at least that’s what TAR claimed when they featured it). And now we have the Willys parade. At first I couldn’t understand, in what circumstances would you need to load your truck like that? Moving to a new city and need to load your chest of drawers, Jesus picture and the dish rack (with the dishes you’ve just finished washing, apparently)? And then you hang a few pineapples on your furniture because you need to move those too and this seems like a reasonable way to transport them? But then I got it - it’s modern art, that’s what this is. I loved it.
  11. They weren't. Phil said they had to stick with the same one. Way harsh, Tai. When I was younger, I totally would have applied if I'd had someone to race with. And not for the fame or for the potential fortune -- it's an opportunity to race around the world! To go places you might never even consider going, especially on your own! Places tour groups might not go! And since this show isn't a popularity contest, like most other reality competition shows, everyone (in theory) has a chance. Even the best racers can be hit with a flight delay, or make the bad decision to book flights where they have to switch from Orly to Charles DeGaulle, or be blocked by a passing train. And even "bad" racers can manage to get to the top three. Despite things like 597,000 steep steps to the top of a mountain, this game looks like enormous fun.
  12. I report her every time she posts about what Plexus “cures” and now this too. Let’s keep up the good work.
  13. I read the book but was still confused. They didn't introduce the characters very well and I had to keep asking myself, who is that again? I imagine it might turn off some viewers if they can't relate to any of the characters.
  14. Spec is that Maria could not be the selection because she’s Canadian and that it was going to take too long to process a work visa for her. It’s been a long time since Jillian and Juan Pablo and the British guy and some small monarchy prince from early seasons and travel restrictions have changed. Also it seems a work visa doesn’t apply to the contestants, only the lead, although I’m sure they have contracts too and somehow doesn’t apply to paradise which I know is not filmed in 🇺🇸
  15. Oh this was good. It was cheesy and over the top but it had action and suspense. A lot of the shows I watch lately, seem to lack that. Even when they do, they expect the audience to take it serioously, (Equalizer). My mom used to watch this together on the phone. I can't help but think she would have loved every moment of it. Now, my issue is the actor that played the ship doc seemed familliar but I can't place him. I did an eye roll when I heard about the Bachelor crossover but I think this show is upping the campy fun this season. I'll be there for it.
  16. Today
  17. That Little House dollhouse actually looked more spacious and comfortable for its inhabitants than the title abode and I must say whoever made it did a remarkably good job! Yeah, too bad ML didn't consider marketing toys like that. BTW, The Waltons DID market a dollhouse on a somewhat smaller scale than the family home complete with a few but not all members of the 11 person family as dolls (and came in a box that had Kami Cotler [who played the youngest child Elizabeth] pictured playing with it)!
  18. He did have it on on his instagram and Alison noted he was in "part" right down to the stockings. lol
  19. IIRC, most if not all the students were taken in by Walnut Grove citizens (though NONE by the Ingallses) and it seemed that the majority of them had no living parents or might have had parents who'd permanently dumped them in the blind school and never visited them [BTW, this hasn't been unknown down the ages re parents of challenged offspring]. In any case, it seemed Mary and Adam considered them their de facto offspring. ..until Adam regained his eyesight and decided his talents were being stifled teaching them instead of being a legal eagle so he and Mary dumped them elsewhere without a backwards glance! On an unrelated LHOTP RL note: a recent ZOOM interview with several cast members including AA got her to claim that JG himself appeared in the Schoolhouse Willie outfit when touring the reconstructed temp schoolhouse so AA got her husband to retrieve her Nellie ringlet wig from their car and THAT is when they did the recreated photos in the schoolhouse and the reconstructed temp Mercantile! Yeah, it seems that JG had either somehow preserved the Schoolhouse Willie outfit down the decades OR had had it reconstructed but I think it may have been the former since the pants appeared to have been somewhat worn.
  20. I thought it was more of a PC way of saying that although odd. She did change, at least on the show in how she felt. On a different topic with so much LHOP memorbilia being sold, some of it a bit tchotchke, why back in the 70's, early 80's didn't they cash in on nice toys. They had large dolls that didn't look like any of the characters. What a huge profit they would have made with LHOP dollhouses. Adults and children would want them lol Lunchboxes? no, colorforms/paperdolls, "ehh" but a nice dollhouse is an heirloom like brio trains. House comes with family and you can add on barn and horses, wagon etc. I mourn an idea never realized. ; ) Some fans own homes they did. The video below is fantastic with replicas. The store too.
  21. I'm confused by this (and another one or two statements other like this). He was on the bottom, wasn't he, for his potato chip encrusted fish? What impressed you?
  22. Chef Penny has worked for LVP at Pump and TomTom. On reddit, some claim that they saw/heard gossip with regard to Chef Penny undermining Katie and Ariana by trademarking “Something About Her” behind their backs. But I couldn’t find anything about this while googling.
  23. I thought Jadis would mention where in her room the dossier is. It's still an incriminating file, so it can't be sitting around just willy nilly. Maybe the search for it will be a plot point, but she wasn't on her dying breath, so the lack of specification stood out.
  24. I would have to go back but since the pair also had the heavier combat armor on I will just head canon that off screen they made a quick stop to get the battle gear out of the trunk of the car. So on screen we would only see the action of a car moving at full speed
  25. Shocked they picked the beach. Agree kids are short timers there. I would have picker the beach too. Hope hubby said it kiddingly that he told them all a year, but really was planning forever. If not, that's crappy.
  1. Load more activity