Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I liked how Edward just sat with his crossword, didn’t try to “manage” Lexi, knew she had to work stuff out, and knew how to be there for herwhen she needed him.
  3. I think that's due to confidentiality concerns, at least as far as medical stuff is concerned. E-mail is considered to be less secure than the PO & FAX (& maybe it is),
  4. Did some thinking about this over night and just a few additional thoughts come to mind. I'm still done with this season. Not interested in watching any more of these people, even though Charlie, Maria and Ben could have been watchable, and I think I've narrowed down the source of my annoyance. Jeff, last night, highlighted what I don't like about this group of people, with his cushion and popcorn. If I wanted to watch Jerry Springer, I'd watch Jerry Springer. If I wanted to watch chaos, conspiracy theories, and egotistical 'ME, ME, ME' people, I'd watch Jerry Springer. I used to watch Survivor for the challenges, the strategy playing and because the editing was such that I let myself become involved in these peoples' journeys. Maybe I wasn't paying attention, but it seems to me that in previous seasons, people played their game, and THEN pitched their game to the jury. Now it seems as if people have their pitch to the jury pre-planned and then twist themselves into knots trying to fit their game play to the narrative. People aren't playing the game. I can't help wondering what today's casting choices would do if they were made to play old school style Survivor. No idols, no advantages, no SITD, the only immunity is the necklace/statue.
  5. I enjoyed reading this review... 10 Very Important Things I Learned From Watching ‘Rebel Moon: Part 2 — The Scargiver’ BY DAVID FEAR APRIL 20, 2024 https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/tv-movie-reviews/rebel-moon-part-2-the-scargiver-review-zack-snyder-1235001671/
  6. the whole premise is beyond stupid. there’s no functioning management structure in place for food service at a community college? please! but, like virtually everything else on this show: examine the details too closely and the whole thing falls apart like a cheap sweater.
  7. I questioned this too in a prior episode where Norma was angling to shoot someone with a revolver, and was puzzled why Norma, at least at this point, would still want to kill Maxime. Others pointed out that Maxime had been blatantly stealing Norma's stuff for months. That's of course true, but still didn't seem sufficient motivation for premeditated murder. I was more pursuaded by Maxime's seemingly genuine care and concern for Norma (with Maxime's self-serving motivation about Norma's estate still acknowledged). However, it's now very much clear that Norma is indeed intent on offing Maxime. In fact, that seems Norma's main goal in life at this point. What remains less clear is the full extent of why Norma is singlely focused on getting rid of Maxime. Yes, she never wanted the marriage to her nefrew, yes, she views Maxime as an undeserving unterloping hick who tricked her nefrew into marriage, and of course yes, Maxime has been stealing from Norma and distastefully "delacorting" about for months. There still seems to be more at work here. And in peak soap opera fashion, I wouldn't be surprised to see someone revealed to be an errant love child. The fact that Norma and Axel were deeply in love, and then Norma simply dissappeared for months, may be laying the foundation for a love child reveal, but who knows. But how any of this could relate back to Maxime is still hard to see. I thought the whale was going to save overboard Maxime. And while I appreciate many of the true and remarkable whale facts presented in this episode, I'm not sure a beached whale - especially one looking to be many yards from the shoreline - can simply "decide" to turn around and "walk" back into the water.
  8. Add to that - it was an ugly plate of food.
  9. Sure, I assume they knew. It just seemed weird. Like, I get that they have to twist themselves in knots to call Oreos "sandwich cookies" and on other cooking shows call Spam "canned ham," but I had no idea you couldn't call Coachella "Coachella." It's not like they were selling tickets.
  10. Ratings: NCIS, The Voice and Idol Lead Monday, All American Rebounds BY MATT WEBB MITOVICH APRIL 24, 2024 https://tvline.com/ratings/ncis-hawaii-season-3-episode-8-viewers-renewed-cancelled-1235203798/
  11. Ratings: NCIS, The Voice and Idol Lead Monday, All American Rebounds BY MATT WEBB MITOVICH APRIL 24, 2024 https://tvline.com/ratings/ncis-hawaii-season-3-episode-8-viewers-renewed-cancelled-1235203798/
  12. Marc Guggenheim Explores Multiverses in 'In Any Lifetime' | Writing & Themes | #writingtips The Successful Screenwriter Apr 24, 2024
  13. That would be a nicer plot than having Jay fall down the stairs and hit his head.
  14. Idol Madness Leads to More Chaos! Who Went Home on 'Survivor 46' Tonight? MIKE BLOOM APRIL 24, 2024 https://parade.com/tv/who-was-voted-off-survivor-tonight-week-9-season-46-2024
  15. Ratings: NCIS, The Voice and Idol Lead Monday, All American Rebounds BY MATT WEBB MITOVICH APRIL 24, 2024 https://tvline.com/ratings/ncis-hawaii-season-3-episode-8-viewers-renewed-cancelled-1235203798/
  16. ‘The Amazing Race 36’ episode 7 recap: Who was eliminated in ‘Walk and Chew Gum Baby’? [LIVE BLOG] Denton Davidson April 24, 2024 https://www.goldderby.com/article/2024/the-amazing-race-36-episode-7-recap/
  17. Chicago Med's Colin Donnell to Join FBI: International for Final 2 Episodes of Season 3 (Exclusive) By Julia Moore and Breanne L. Heldman April 24, 2024 https://people.com/chicago-med-colin-donnell-join-fbi-international-final-2-episodes-of-season-3-exclusive-8638299
  18. Top Chef: Wisconsin Recap: Under Pressure By Roxana Hadadi April 24, 2024 https://www.vulture.com/article/top-chef-wisconsin-recap-episode-6-chaos-cuisine.html
  19. Watched the episode with the man who had a tumor on the side of his face, who had other larger tumors removed from behind his head, and whose parents didn’t want him to have the face/neck tumor removed out of fear of facial paralysis. I like how Dr Osborne explained to the mother how even though it appeared that the tumor wasn’t “hurting” him in a physical way (which, for sure it was uncomfortable and hurting his neck!), it was hurting him to have to carry that around with him day after day for his life. I hope she finally understood that. Now I’m so used to Dr O performing such amazing surgeries, that I was underwhelmed with the result of this one. He did not remove the whole tumor, and I was disappointed to see a less-than-perfect result. Even though I’m sure he took out as much as he could, and the patient was pleased and grateful for what was done.
  20. I know precisely zero about the guts of my phone - I only opened it once while following instructions to insert the battery when brand new - but I thought the same thing. I've stripped a few screws in my time (not in electronics) but how else can screws get stripped if you're not forcing them, and probably more than once. I bet this guy has messed up more than one device, thinking he knows what he's doing. I kind of wondered if Def breaking a part resulted from the P's improper previous messing around. Personally, I thought the $300 in free parts P got was enough, but what do I know? It seems P only decided to sue after the "Free" gravy train ended.
  21. Overall, the cooking seemed better this week but then we have two of whom I think are the strongest performers in the bottom and losing Rasika. This season is just weird.
  22. Sure, they have input, but they don't have control. Even Abishola's awful mother was apparently unable to force her son to give up his musical career for something more secure. I have no problem with Abishola, or even Bob, expressing reservations about a career in the arts and making sure Dele understood how limited the options are in that area as well as how difficult it is to make a living. But, in the end, cultural factors or not, Dele has been raised in the US where Nigerian cultural norms are not observed and is probably going to go his own way no matter what his mother wants.
  1. Load more activity