Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Well, that's just being extremely true to the games. Trust me. You wanna know how my Fallout 4 experience went last night? I just wanted to do a quest where i had to kill a specific raider. I did that, but when i went to loot the corpses of her crew, a message popped up: one of my settlements was being attacked. I fast traveled there. 3 weak ass Raiders. As i engaged them, another Message popped up: another settlement under attack. Rince, repeat. Guinness, this time. They also attacked one of my military checkpoints right next to the settlement. I cleared them out and got another message: settlement Nr. 3 under attack. Just two super mutants with planks. Easy peasy. But wait, there's more. Fourth settlement being attacked. Tough fight. About 10 Gunners armed to the teeth shooting up the place. Managed to kill two of the named nps too. I looted their corpses and gave their gear to the remaining settlers so they'd be able to defend themselves better next time. With no more settlements under attack i went back to where i had started. In my way to finale loot those raiders, i ran into a threeway fight between Gunners, a BoS patrol and some super mutants. Helped the BoS and looted corpses. Then i finally got to those dead raiders. Looting them made me overencumbered so i had to slow walk back to a settlement close-by to dump all that stuff. But as it turned out, a deathclaw had decided to make the ruin that housed the workshop station where you dump stuff its new home. Now, you do not want fight a deathclaw overencumbered. Hell, you do not want to fight a deathclaw at all. So i snuck away from the place and just dumped my stuff on the ground when heard gunfire. A checkpoint close to this settlement was being attacked. My Minutemen were trying to fight off two Yao Guai (the irradiated bear from this episode). I helped them and as i was looting the bears, i heard a little kid calling for help nearby. There was the ruin of a house with a fridge inside and the voice came from a fridge. I opened it and out came a ghoulified kid. Apperrantly, he had been stuck in there ever since the bombs dropped. Now i have to help him find his parents, or rather, their remains. I never got to turn in the quest i actually had wanted to do. It was an eventful evening in Fallout, sure, but 95% of it was unplanned.
  3. Absolutely! I also wanted some recognition from Elena that Agnes wasn't there anymore - not that she "defected" but that she actually died as a result of Elena's stupidity.
  4. So play makeup means there are no toxic ingredients or ingredients that would irritate a very young child’s skin, I think, after googling. But is the message still: You need products to make you more attractive. Your appearance is extremely important. I am sure that Summer has watched Scheana’s makeup routine many times. Will nail salons acquiesce when Scheana tells them to give Summer coffin nails at age five?
  5. Thanks for the request. Forum can be found here: https://forums.primetimer.com/forum/8738-i-am-celine-dion/
  6. Amazon documentary on superstar singer Celine Dion and her battle with Stiff Person Syndrome. It premieres June 2
  7. Thanks for the request. Forum can be found here: https://forums.primetimer.com/forum/8737-diane-von-fürstenberg/
  8. Hulu documentary about iconic designer. Premieres June 25 on Hulu in the US and DIsney+ internationally
  9. Thanks for the request. Forum can be found here: https://forums.primetimer.com/forum/8736-land-of-women/
  10. I heard him in an interview or maybe as a podcast guest a while back, where he explained that his last name is correctly pronounced es-POS-ito. Never heard it said that way anywhere else. He's a great actor and fascinating person, and I don't want to dismiss someone's thoughts of possible self-harm, but part of me wonders if he's, how do you say, "messing with us"?
  11. Matt said that they regularly see their other 5 grandchildren on the farm. Zach said that there is no interest in the farm. Jackson doesn't ask to go. I'll bet if Zach said to Jackson hey do you want to spend the day on the farm with grandpa and ChaCha? Remember the airplane that grandpa had built just for you? That kid would jump at the chance. But Zit's pride gets in the way of his kids growing up with a loving relationship with grandparents. Even Amy and Chris said that they kids don't visit like they used to and they are discussing moving away. Chris wants to move to Idaho. It's interesting that the last few episodes have included scenes with the young Roloff kids playing on the farm. Zach talks about his time as a child growing up on the farm as almost magical. But he and Tori have chosen to deny their children this experience. Instead he buys a small tractor and rides them around the backyard that he pretends is a farm.
  12. I think his dream since he set sail was to come back as the man who opened the Japan's to the English and Dutch breaking the Catholic monopoly. In a sense being Admiral Perry 250 years before the Americans got there. So the honored gentleman with his grandchildren marveling at his trophies while on his deathbed. In a way a mirror of the last days of the Taiko. I am assuming the Lord Toranaga honored Yabushige's will and Lord Omi has inherited all of Izu. Maybe he has a spare cousin or sister he can marry off to the Anjin to keep Anjiro all in the family and closer to Lord Toranaga instead of trading her off for a new alliance. But then she might be as mad as being assigned to the barbarian/hatamoto as Lady Fuji initially was only to be the best consort ever . More like he won the fight before the sword was drawn. But there are sure to be plenty of widows, whose husbands died in battle so unlike Lady Fuji but more like where Lady Mariko thought she was for a few days. The demonstration by Lady Mariko was enough to see the start of stripping away of the political Catholic lord. If the kidnap was successful we are given a story where Lady Ochiba doesn't withdraw the Taiko's army. But in the end other lords would know that even with the power of law it wasn't the heir but rather Ishido who demanded support and might still flip to Toranaga in sufficient numbers. It hadn't even been a generation since there was a more or less unified confederation in Japan.
  13. Mamie annoys me too. I preferred her demeanor when she returned for the gala and let Jill know that she’s rich thanks to Jill’s money. Since then she’s been a downer. The Abbott children minus Billy, love her. She should go help them with one or two of the Ashley’s.
  14. I think Roman would have done better on that other singing show where the coaches spend more time with the singers. hey whatever happened to “Kyra, dim the lights”…now it’s a guy. Did she quit?
  15. Carey

NFL Thread

Travis is the best "heel" the in the NFL. Sort of a villain, the bad guy on television, but (AFAIK) is a decent human being in real life. No nonsense about him. The problem is people are not good in terms of their opinions about their professional players. They focus too much on what they see and that's enough for them to rate them according to them. For instance, thinking Kelce is not as good of a person as Hines Ward. I can take it or leave it. I get the "hate" while loving the "work ethic. If he's a great guy off the field, his on field actions can be vexatious, while those can enjoy the passion. I tend to ignore what I don't know that's not public and non-related to the sport. If he's a good guy that is perfectly fine for me
  16. Director behind hit series says it shouldn’t be a unicorn as he urges mechanism for broadcasters to tell campaign stories https://deadline.com/2024/04/post-office-drama-james-strong-creative-cities-convention-1235892656/
  17. From the stories and pictures, she and Kootie did have feelings for each other early on. It was after he took another wife that he turned into the ass that we know and hate. Meri had a choice and she chose the bitch route.
  18. I think that this overall group of kids, with the exception of one or two are particularly annoying. More so than in the past.
  19. I like Travis! But I also think he’s a meathead.
  20. Today
  21. I'm guessing his winning personality wasn't the attraction. I've watched a few episodes of Milk Street and all of the chefs/presenters appear to either kiss his ass or cower in fear.
  22. I had forgotten about the wayback machine. I found a post of mine on Sons of Anarchy, lol. I forgot that I was a "fanatic". I loved the recaps and eagerly awaited them for my favorite shows. Thanks for the reminder, @Yeah No!
  23. Aww. He's such a great actor! I'm glad he didn't do anything so extreme.
  24. The Etsy commercial is funny. Oh la la! Fromage!
  25. baldryanr

X-Men'97

So I take it that last week's episode was running concurrently with this one? Because I find it very hard to believe that she wouldn't have rushed to rejoin the team or head to Genosha immediately after she saw the news. Given how fast their reflexes are, you'd think Jean or Nightcrawler would have done something to catch Trask if they really wanted to. Cable didn't sound particularly thrilled to talk to Scott. I'm sure they'll be able to squeeze in some father/son drama over the next few episodes.
  1. Load more activity